blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:39:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive  (Read 90570 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »

Double down and a consolatory massage for Peter Roche - looks like around 25k he's left with:

Click to see full-size image.

lol..OAP norkage for TJ

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2008, 03:01:28 PM »

updates on Matt Kurtz? started today at table 30 seat 6

Matt Kurtz, who was also sharing a table Connor Driman, has now moved tables due to his initial table being broken. As such, unless we stumble upon him via some miracle, we're going to require a picture of what he looks like in order to locate him.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »

By the way, Mr Greenstein's table is our runner-up Table Of Legend, our Table Of Myth, as it were, featuring as it does Barry himself, Sorel Mizzi and Antonio Esfandiari.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »

Chip count for Foxy and Woody please guys. thanks.

Here's Foxy, just hasn't had the best start it looks like seeing as he can hide his chips with his hand like so...

His neighbour (Franck Fellous?) has just popped in around 10k on a Jack-high flop, and is just about to get the rest of his stack in too with , vs. .  So imagine the tension removed from his face and replace it with the calm of someone getting paid off with Aces.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2008, 03:06:58 PM »

Mr Daniele Masini of Italia, very unsubtly, is OUT on a coinflip to action movie hero Derek Vandamme.

Mr Vandamme makes it a punchy 1.5k utg and Signor Masini shoves for around 6k. Vandamme takes it on the chin and calls.

Vandamme -
Masini -

Board - two spades

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

Double down and a consolatory massage for Peter Roche - looks like around 25k he's left with:

lol..OAP norkage for TJ
Boldies 1st ever post that made LOL

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2008, 03:09:13 PM »

Go Timex!

Go Vicky and her snazzy hat!

Go updaters!

Seeing as you are playing the part of the 3 witches today,

(Dana photoshops very well onto witches I must say!...

...)

I feel it is relevant to point out that Shakespeare predicted the future of the MC EPT completely in Macbeth.

He foresaw lots of big doubling up, some hard work for the updates and the odd spot of bother. Not to mention a spicy period jsut outside the pay brackets!!!

Double, double toil and trouble / Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Good ol Bill even had time to jot a quick prediction of the delicious evening meal ahead...

Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble - €100

Mmmm save some for me! Enjoy guys!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
mullacott

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »

T6 lady fake or real?

I think we should have a poll Smiley

Definately Pepsi's!!!!

Not "The Real Thing"

He ain't heavy.  He's my brother.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »

lol..OAP norkage for TJ

ah..the question now is...was my joke funny, or are you starting to sink down to my level? (I ussually find I wear people down, after a year or so they just give up and sink to my level..it's why MrsB thinks I'm funny Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Fat Afghan
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »

any sign of stephen devlin returning? he can't have many chips left, cheers
iubullets

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2008, 03:12:24 PM »

updates on Matt Kurtz? started today at table 30 seat 6

Matt Kurtz, who was also sharing a table Connor Driman, has now moved tables due to his initial table being broken. As such, unless we stumble upon him via some miracle, we're going to require a picture of what he looks like in order to locate him.

thanks for checkin, ill see if i can come up with some picture today

great coverage, enjoy following along
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »

Meanwhile Woody is doing very well - up to 105,000. 

But he's sat next to Sasha Rosewood, who has just under 100k himself so big pots possible on this table.  As I took this picture, button Rosewood was preflop raising as is traditional in his country.  Small blind Mattias Bergstrom called.
Flop:  two hearts  Check-bet-call.
Turn:    Bergstrom checks again, Rosewood checks again, call again.
River:    Not this time though - both players check and the Swede's is pipped by Sasha's (suits made up as I can't read my own writing today).

Incidentally, this pic taken after the hand includes Stevie Levy, and their lineup reminds me of those evolution pictures in reverse - From Hoody To Suit Through the Ages...

Sauce123#1Fan
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »

Hi,

I have three friends in this tournament, Daniel Didech, Ben Sulsky, and Johan Van Til. I appreciate the sparing updates you have on Sulsky and Didech, they are much appreciated! If you didn't know, Ben Sulsky is a very well respected high stakes online cash game player, mostly playing 10/20 NL 6 max, he goes by the handle "Sauce123." Johan Van Til is also well regarded in the online community, as he is considered one of the top Online tournament players in the world. I saw that Van Til was short stacked, is he still in this thing?
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

lol..OAP norkage for TJ

ah..the question now is...was my joke funny, or are you starting to sink down to my level? (I ussually find I wear people down, after a year or so they just give up and sink to my level..it's why MrsB thinks I'm funny Smiley
I actually thought it was funny. unable to comment on the rest of your posts as im unable to keep up with all of your 600+ a day posts

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

Vicky Coren is OUT. Still smiling though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: