blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars EPT Monte Carlo: Day 4 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars EPT Monte Carlo: Day 4 - Interactive  (Read 62306 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »

Just before the exit of Mr Belkhayate, total Pagano Jr bullification of table.

Mr Amit Makhija made it 26k from mid-position and Johnny Lodden called from the cutoff. Luca on the big blind spotted an opportunity, or found a hand, or just for the sheer hell of it, went all in. Both Amit and Johnny passed.

Johnny then turned to his neighbour Pagano Sr and made an odd gesture like he was swatting flies. Not sure what that was about. Perhaps he was asking Mr Pagano to give his son a slap from him later. Perhaps not.

Amit Khan, with extra value-added Michael Martin:

Click to see full-size image.

Johnny Lodden and Pagano Sr:

Pagano Jr:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 04:35:13 PM by danafish » Logged
TheReader23

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

Amit Khan, with extra value-added Michael Martin:

Dana -- Thanks for the pic.   Smiley

TR23
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »

If my maths is correct, sole remaining Brit Robin Keston has 1,340,000.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 05:13:04 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »

A

betwee Isaac Baron and Joe Hachem. I caught it on the river of the board. With around 200k in the pot, Isaac bets a WHOPPING!!! 155k. After much extended dwellage, Hachem folds. As the chips are pushed towards him, Isaac, who has apparently been holding his breath the entire time, lets out one massive sigh.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »

Double-up for Eric Liu on the TV table just now, as all you live feed junkies will already know. He pushed with and got himself called by (must confess, was only watching it with one eye while I used the other to look at what I has typing - so I can only 60% confirm that the dude with Sevens was Oyvind Riisem).

Board - two hearts
rdmr

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2008, 04:42:40 PM »

A

betwee Isaac Baron and Joe Hachem. I caught it on the river of the board. With around 200k in the pot, Isaac bets a WHOPPING!!! 155k. After much extended dwellage, Hachem folds. As the chips are pushed towards him, Isaac, who has apparently been holding his breath the entire time, lets out one massive sigh.
Woop!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »

Sadly, it looks like we're going to have to wait until next year before witnessing our first ever father and son final table as Pagano senior has just been eliminated. I was unable to fully battle through the assortment of onlookers, but I did manage to see that Denes Kalo was the assassin with A-Q all-in on the Turn of a 6-Q-K-A board. I believe Claudio had a weaker Ace, but I can't be sure. Either way, he's gone, and we're down to 21.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »

Amit Makhija DOUBLES UP... to the delight of his very supportive (and critical of anyone whom they aren't railing sotto voce, but I can hear, most amusing) railers:

Henrik Gwinner raises to something like 30k preflop, called by big blind short stack Amit.  Actually, he overpaid by 5k, and Gwinner kindly pointed this out to the dealer, who returned the excess chip.

"Thank you," said Amit, before check-raising all in on a flop (from 25k to just over 100k).

After a bit of a think Henrik sighed and called, with .  He was only up against some value-maxing , though and the turn and the river bricked and gave him a new lease of life.

Amit Makhija - Are You Looking At Him?

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2008, 04:52:07 PM »

Chop chop... although it almost wasn't. All-in with , Stefan Geim almost toppled Isaac Baron's , the and, in particular, River leading to a rye smile and "oooooooh" from the German amateur.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »

Over on the feature table, there was a mammoth hand between Antonio Esfandiari and Stig Top-Rasmussen of Denmark. On their backs, the Magician was in great shape with Pocket Queens against Rasmussen's inferior A-T of hearts. Stig looked resigned on the 7-3-4 Flop, but the Ace on the Turn was greeted by a gasp from the crowd and a gentle punch of the air in front of him from Stig. A Jack on the River would have made his heart flutter a tad, but he ultimately survived to take a huge dent out of Antonio's stack.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »

Over on the feature table, there was a mammoth hand between Antonio Esfandiari and Stig Top-Rasmussen of Denmark. On their backs, the Magician was in great shape with Pocket Queens against Rasmussen's inferior A-T of hearts. Stig looked resigned on the 7-3-4 Flop, but the Ace on the Turn was greeted by a gasp from the crowd and a gentle punch of the air in front of him from Stig. A Jack on the River would have made his heart flutter a tad, but he ultimately survived to take a huge dent out of Antonio's stack.

The action apparently:  Stig raise, Antonio re-raise, Stig shove for lots, Antonio call.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »

Mr Stefan Geim of Germany shoves from the cut-off for around 50 or 60k - Mr David Miari of France, who must have limped in/slightly raised before him, calls.

Mr Geim -
Mr Miara -

Board - (Geim still looking hopefully at board even though he's drawing dead)

Don't feel too bad for Mr Geim, though - Kristen from Pokernews tells me that he got in on a genuine, honest-to-God freeroll, and he's just made himself €46,300 out of nothing. Smiley
dusterman

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

The play went limp antonio two other limpers. The Stig in BB dwelled long time and pushed all in (shocker). Antonio insta-cal (gasp from crowd) and got muffed for 700k, sweet.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »

Joe Hachem makes it 30k from the cutoff, and Isaac Baron calls from the button. Robin Keston, on the small blind, goes and spoils the party - he makes it another 100k. Both Hachem and Baron fold. Slightly disturbingly, Hachem says, "One day, kid - I'll find you one day..." as he folds.

Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »

The play went limp antonio two other limpers. The Stig in BB dwelled long time and pushed all in (shocker). Antonio insta-cal (gasp from crowd) and got muffed for 700k, sweet.

lol this was so sick. He overshoved 70 big blinds... after Antonio limped UTG and button and SB called. He's only getting called if dominated.... deffo worst play of the day!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: