blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:03:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Snooker World Championship
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Snooker World Championship  (Read 17547 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 01:01:08 AM »

Although he's probably greatest player to pick up a cue i would always avoid o'sullivan as you just never no if he'll be up 4 it or not and it only takes 1 thing for him to completly lose the plot.Selby has been in great form at the moment and although prcie ain't great seems like a good bet.Although haven't looked at the draw if your lumping on maybe good e/w bet Huh??

lol lol

Many people who are in the game say this, john virgo i've heard say this in commentary a few times.When he's at his best and has his head right a don't believe there has been anyone better.He's a genius with a cue. gl to him.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 12:08:36 AM »

Ebdon ground out a 10-9 win i see.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »

One of the best punting strategies in any sport is when a snooker match goes to a decider always back the player that was winning 9-8, 12-11 or 4-3 in the shorter games.

The player that has levelled the score has a mental let down and is 'happy' that he is back in the game. I used to have the stats but these days I don't need em as I always bet this way in the last frame deciders, Both 10-9's today went that way and over the years its been a goldmine.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

One of the best punting strategies in any sport is when a snooker match goes to a decider always back the player that was winning 9-8, 12-11 or 4-3 in the shorter games.

The player that has levelled the score has a mental let down and is 'happy' that he is back in the game. I used to have the stats but these days I don't need em as I always bet this way in the last frame deciders, Both 10-9's today went that way and over the years its been a goldmine.

system going well, send more money......... Cheesy

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 06:01:01 PM »

wp Hendry it was a good match gg
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

system going well, send more money......... Cheesy

I did think of your advice when it went 9-9 Phil, and thought that this might be one to avoid.

However Hendry did do his best to set the lad up, that in-off in the side was horrendous. Having said that, Hendry looked very close to the Hendry of six or seven years back in the last few frames. Nice to see as a neutral.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »

I was with Allen pre match and tho I played it back shorter in running I commited the cardinal sin and didnt level it out so still wanted Allen at the end but hey ho. Hendry looked v good at the end but Allen wasnt strong enough to kill him off in the frames he got in first at the end was he.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:04 PM »

with Allen and Cope losing 10-9 we have more proof that the Crucible is a tough place for new players, however talented

Would expect both to fare far netter next year, probably as top 16 seeds

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2008, 09:50:31 PM »

Great comeback this from The Nugget.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2008, 09:52:35 PM »

Allen should have comfortably beaten Hendry given his chances. However his efforts to 'show off' too much cost him.
How many seasoned pros would play such a ridiculous shot that he played on the pink?
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »

Allen should have comfortably beaten Hendry given his chances. However his efforts to 'show off' too much cost him.
How many seasoned pros would play such a ridiculous shot that he played on the pink?

I dont think he was 'showing off', he still needed the last red and was straight on the pink so he had to force it.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »

Someone seems to have sabotaged Willie Thornes Wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Thorne

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »

brilliant!  took a while to get there but quality

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 09:28:35 AM »

How are those that entered the prediction contest doing? I have 6 of 8 so far
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »

I dont think he was 'showing off', he still needed the last red and was straight on the pink so he had to force it.
Wasn't just referring to that shot, in many frames he was overdoing the exhibition shots.
He didn't have to force the pink though, could of played an easy safety with a good points lead.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: