blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  what I did this weekend, a story
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: what I did this weekend, a story  (Read 61799 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

You're doing a brilliant job Gatso!!!  Have tears of laughter streaming down and I wasn't even at Tracey's table.      Can't wait for the next installment!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »

Pure quality N1 m8 thumbs up cupcake
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 01:56:54 PM »

And in my further defence can I just say I have googled Paul Gascoine and he was released from hospital a few weeks ago so he could have been there - even though it wasn't him.

All of those who suggested he was in a mental instiution are wrong - he's at his Dads.   Grin  Vindicated!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 01:58:49 PM »

Vindicated!

lol - not even nearly!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »

And in my further defence can I just say I have googled Paul Gascoine and he was released from hospital a few weeks ago so he could have been there - even though it wasn't him.

All of those who suggested he was in a mental instiution are wrong - he's at his Dads.   Grin  Vindicated!

He's been sectioned since Dell. Grin

Have you heard the saying 'when in a hole, stop digging'?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »

He's been sectioned since Dell. Grin

Have you heard the saying 'when in a hole, stop digging'?

I am putting the spade away now.....I am going out - I may be some time....
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

i just want to know why know have mentioned that frank bruno is black and could no way on this earth be mistaken for this guy gazza or steve davis

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »

i just want to know why know have mentioned that frank bruno is black and could no way on this earth be mistaken for this guy gazza or steve davis

No - Frank Bruno was sectioned like Gazza - thats the connection - not that that man looked like Frank Bruno!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2008, 06:16:10 PM »

No - Frank Bruno was sectioned like Gazza - thats the connection - not that that man looked like Frank Bruno!

u sure now?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »

u sure now?

If anyone wants to photo shop the man and 'colour' him up a bit we could have a poll but I'm pretty sure I never said he looked like Frank Bruno....!
Flea

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2008, 06:22:26 PM »

u sure now?

If anyone wants to photo shop the man and 'colour' him up a bit we could have a poll but I'm pretty sure I never said he looked like Frank Bruno....!

I think I've wet myself!!

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

u sure now?

I sooooooooooooooo wish you lived in Ireland!!!  We'd have so much fun!!! 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Dino

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »

Cant see the resemblance 
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »

Cant see the resemblance 

I can, he's a dead ringer for Bruce Willis.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »

Hurry up - I'm ready for more!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: