blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:36:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD JULY 3-2-1 MAIN EVENT
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD JULY 3-2-1 MAIN EVENT  (Read 77311 times)
AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2008, 01:27:06 AM »

Back to the slowroll involving UpTheMariners.  Just asked Red-Dog about it, as he was seated next to the protagonists and asked the accused if he intentionally slow-rolled or not.  Red-Dog said that it looked like a slowroll to him when it happened.

The accused said he didn't mean to.  He thought Daniel had turned the flush as there were red cards on the board - then he realised he hadn't and he breathed a sigh of relief and then turned his eights over.

so who was it just out of interest

TBH I wont allow the player to be named as after talking to a few different people, opinion is divided on whether it was a slow roll or not.

well if the guy laughed at dan in the toilets about it, it doesnt sound like the guy was making a genuine mistake

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2008, 01:27:22 AM »

Back to the slowroll involving UpTheMariners.  Just asked Red-Dog about it, as he was seated next to the protagonists and asked the accused if he intentionally slow-rolled or not.  Red-Dog said that it looked like a slowroll to him when it happened.

The accused said he didn't mean to.  He thought Daniel had turned the flush as there were red cards on the board - then he realised he hadn't and he breathed a sigh of relief and then turned his eights over.

TBH I wont allow the player to be named as after talking to a few different people, opinion is divided on whether it was a slow roll or not.

your lucky im to lazy to work it out

where did you mind your morals? Wink

Jane taught me.

DONK - you wouldn't be able to work it out, as you didn't have the seating chart at that stage of the tourney, and that table has now been split.

Also, you bet against Federer and Nadal in the semis.  

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2008, 01:28:34 AM »

Des Jonas has been eliminated at the hands of Little Miss Chatterbox, Fran Creed.

A flop of saw them both get excited and the chips went in.

for Des

for Fran (not a bad flop then).

three clubs

Fran now up to 40K at least.

wahoo nice one fran  thumbs up

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2008, 01:28:43 AM »

Jane taught me.

DONK - you wouldn't be able to work it out, as you didn't have the seating chart at that stage of the tourney, and that table has now been split.

nitboshi the seatin plan on dtd website hasnt changed and you posted the seatin plan
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:10 AM »

ok detective work done.

22   1   Thomas Grundy
22   2   Richard Berridge
22   3   Rutter Neil
22   4   Daniel Rudd
22   5   Thomas Mccready
22   6   Matthew Wadham
22   7   Martyn Reeve

this was upthemariners table, kinboshi stated that red dog saw all that happened as he was sitting next to the protaganist, as one side is upthemariners himself we can deduece the guilty party must be the guy in seat 6

Incorrect.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:24 AM »

Richard Berridge is Multi Tabling LOL

Playing the deepstack 10,900 PLUS playing the £50 freeze at same time

is this allowed?? never known it at any other venue due to legislation from the gaming board

maldini did it on blonde bash w/e. was playing the omaha ft and the £100 fo at the same time

[X] I concur
[X] I had more chips than you when i joined the table despite being blinded away
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:44 AM »

Jane taught me.

nitboshi the seatin plan on DTD website hasnt changed and you posted the seatin plan

Like I said - the initial seating plan doesn't match the seating arrangement now, or at the time of the incident.

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2008, 01:31:45 AM »

ok detective work done.

22   1   Thomas Grundy
22   2   Richard Berridge
22   3   Rutter Neil
22   4   Daniel Rudd
22   5   Thomas Mccready
22   6   Matthew Wadham
22   7   Martyn Reeve

this was upthemariners table, kinboshi stated that red dog saw all that happened as he was sitting next to the protaganist, as one side is upthemariners himself we can deduece the guilty party must be the guy in seat 6

Incorrect.

so quote the player otherwise we will manhunt mathew wadham and burn him at the stake! Grin Wink

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2008, 01:32:21 AM »

i have a cunning plan inthebelly dont worry lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2008, 01:32:25 AM »

Bookiebasher is OUT.  Bad beat story WARNING.  

SB raised to 1,200
Jim in the BB re-raised to 5,000
SB insta-push for 25K total

Instadwell from Jim.....and call with 3K back.

SB =
BB =

Flop three clubs

50p has been paid, and Greg Hills offered his condolences.

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »

chip count on the slowroller please
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

It was Tom Middleton delivering the bad beat on Bookiebasher.  So he now has a stack of around 50K.

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2008, 01:35:10 AM »

can i have a update on monkey boy if possible please
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2008, 01:35:19 AM »

chip count on the slowroller please

lol

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2008, 01:35:28 AM »

Trigg has doubled his 5k stack

all in pre he got a call  from 10 10 , but The hairy mug hit an ace on the turn to win the pot with his ak

With the blinds and antes he is now on 12k

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: