blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:45:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD JULY 3-2-1 MAIN EVENT
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD JULY 3-2-1 MAIN EVENT  (Read 77108 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

ok detective work done.

22   1   Thomas Grundy
22   2   Richard Berridge
22   3   Rutter Neil
22   4   Daniel Rudd
22   5   Thomas Mccready
22   6   Matthew Wadham
22   7   Martyn Reeve

this was upthemariners table, kinboshi stated that red dog saw all that happened as he was sitting next to the protaganist, as one side is upthemariners himself we can deduece the guilty party must be the guy in seat 6

To save any incorrect accusations I'll tell you that the accused slow roller is the guy in seat 3 FACT.

IMO he didn't slow roll. He was slow but he looked very relieved when he realised he'd won and was just working out whether he'd won or not as he was turning his cards over.

It was after the river and both had made a full house. There was plenty he could've been behind.

Not deliberate or intentional as far as I could see. And even if it was who cares it's not like he shot anyone.

GL all the blondes left especially the ones in the Des Jonas last longer pool.  

Marcus B-J ftw  Smiley

thanks evil for the clarification and a fine explanation.

based on your other comment though can i assume you actually enjoy people that slowroll or slowroll yourself?

Don't enjoy it, don't do it.

Just never lose sleep over it that's all.  Smiley

dont lose sleep over it either but if we let people do it and accept them doing it its a thing we will never rid out the game.

I don't think you'll ever get rid of slow rollers. Anyone who does it without realising the lack of etiquette they're showing will probably never do it again if someone complains because they genuinely didn't want to upset anyone.

Unfortunately people who deliberately slow roll are tit heads so probably don't care about our opinions of them. When they smile smuggly you just have to try and pity them because if winning one hand of cards is all they have to be smug about they're struggling somewhere else in life.

That told 'em 

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »

I have a solution for stopping slow-rollers...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2008, 02:00:16 PM »

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »

you've never been slow-rolled in your life as you've never put a chip across the line without the nuts

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: