blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 07:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272924 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fkc my life
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fkc my life  (Read 20254 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2008, 12:19:00 AM »

I have to post as a new thread as this has to be the most unreal thread in the history of blonde.

Tonight i returnd from the hossy......,fancied a few drinks  as I knew that soon i was to return to my place on the ward.

I joined my mother in law in a glass of wine...

My father in laws mum is about to die.....

It is expectected and we all acknowledge this.

We have been told that she has out lived the last few days.

So

We decided a drink would be nice.

Darren, my hubby and his dad went to the local shop....Only to find it beiing held up....both Darren and his Dad interveened..

as would most.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 12:24:03 AM »

Darren has sustained injury to the ribs...

head ,,

and ankle.

Jonh has very swolen head .

The police took it very lightly tbh...Never will we help any fkr

jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 12:28:05 AM »

not a good day... Its a sad society where its better to do nothing than help, but its the shitty way its going.

I hope their both ok. .

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »

Darren is not very dramatic, and want to see how he is tomorrow, ..me i want to slash the fecckers. I hate the fecckeckers that did this.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 08:54:55 AM by The_nun » Logged

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 12:43:44 AM »

Sorry to hear this Maureen. I've been there, done that, have the scars to prove it. Unless you can kill the other guy cleanly there's  no point getting involved - there's no upside. 
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »

Hope they are ok Maureen, could have been a lot worse.

Did they get the guys that did it?

Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »

Or more to the point did they give them some severe pain? (I am hoping so)
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 08:52:15 AM »

Not too sure if they have got the guys but the police have called just for Darren to go for injury pictures.

I am taking him to the hossy for an xray first. Mum n Dad already there as they got called to sit at the bedside at 2.30 this morning.

The ones that were robbing the shop had a shit load of backers all outside, KIDS. oldest possibly around 17, around 10 of them. Darren thinks he has possibly hurt at least one of them before he got jumped on,  but he has taken a good kicking himself.

Dad has a large blow to the back of the head it is bloody but he is fine. He's 60 you know.

Darren only got involved because his Dad did and when one of them attacked his Dad he could not just stand there.

Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 08:59:52 AM »

Sounds rough, hope both ok.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

I spoke to Maureen this morning. Her grandson Reece is seriously ill, Mr Nun (who is self employed) has a broken leg and cracked ribs, and  is unable therefore unable to to work. her father-in-law has head injuries (although not serious) and her mother-in-law is terminally ill, and is expected to pass away any time. 

Today she is, as you might expect, a little bit down.

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working. Money can't solve her problems, but we could perhaps ease her financial burden a little.

This may not be possible, (I don't know yet) but I am going to speak to the mods with a view to making a collection on Maureens behalf. I would be happy to start it off with a small donation. (Hopefully, individual donation amounts could remain anonymous, but the total raised could be verified)

What do you think?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:04:32 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

hope eveyone gets better soon

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 01:30:31 PM »

Maureen, sometimes life is so unfair it's not true. I do really hope you get a change of luck pretty damn soon.
x

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 01:48:37 PM »

x

+1

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 01:57:44 PM »

I spoke to Maureen this morning. Her grandson Reece is seriously ill, Mr Nun (who is self employed) has a broken leg and cracked ribs, and  is unable therefore unable to to work. her father-in-law has head injuries (although not serious) and her mother-in-law is terminally ill, and is expected to pass away any time. 

Today she is, as you might expect, a little bit down.

We should do something. Maureen has four members of her family in hospital, including the only one that was working. Money can't solve her problems, but we could perhaps ease her financial burden a little.

This may not be possible, (I don't know yet) but I am going to speak to the mods with a view to making a collection on Maureens behalf. I would be happy to start it off with a small donation. (Hopefully, individual donation amounts could remain anonymous, but the total raised could be verified)

What do you think?

Red how about $30 tournament on blonde with half the money into the prize pool and the other half to maureen and her family?
im sure kev should be able to arrange this and im sure most blondes will be able to afford £15 for such a good cause.

good luck maureen my wishes go out to you and your family x
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:59:32 PM by inthebelly » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: