blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:00:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WSOPE main event £10k buyin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOPE main event £10k buyin  (Read 23899 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 02:44:26 PM »

[ X ] Stuart is trying to reach 300 posts so he can get some free money off people

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 02:58:18 PM »

[  ] Stuart is trying to reach 300 posts so he can get some free money off people

[ X ] Stuart took the e off the competition and turned the buy in to dollars

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
portfolio

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 12:15:53 AM »

Trig, are you going to play if you dont manage to sell 60%?

I mean, are you willing to put up more than £1000 yourself? (If my math is correct)

any joy on an irostein type % selling thermometer yet?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »

I mean, are you willing to put up more than £1000 yourself? (If my math is correct)

no, im not doing it like ironside, and it seems people have less confidence in me, than i do, o well things go like that sometimes.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »

no, im not doing it like ironside, and it seems people have less confidence in me, than i do, o well things go like that sometimes.

lol, I think it's safe to say people have more confidence in you cashing than Ironside cashing (though it'd make my day if Iron could do it)..Thay just lack the funds...well, until we win that Euromillions thing..and if we do for a decent amount I'll definitely stake you (if I don't donk it all off playing high stakes PLO Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2008, 11:23:33 PM »

lol, I think it's safe to say people have more confidence in you cashing than Ironside cashing (though it'd make my day if Iron could do it)..Thay just lack the funds...well, until we win that Euromillions thing..and if we do for a decent amount I'll definitely stake you (if I don't donk it all off playing high stakes PLO Smiley

+1

If I was loaded I'd buy you in any day of the week.  Hope you get the stake together - I think it'd be a great investment for anyone who has the funds.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »

excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

Lol..erm...sorry mate...full confidence in you, of course..in fact I@m already spending the money you'll win me Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

Lol..erm...sorry mate...full confidence in you, of course..in fact I@m already spending the money you'll win me Smiley

i have a 100% record in cashing in PLO events that i have been bought in for

ask JP Kelly how well i did
he was sat behind the table sneaking looks at my cards ( i didnt know this) and shaking his head in disbelief

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 01:24:21 AM »

JP a bit busy atm HU in the 100r ship ship

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2008, 01:25:24 AM »

JP a bit busy atm HU in the 100r ship ship

see how much he learnt from me

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »

Waits till i dont have 10% then wins it, sigh

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2010, 05:52:08 PM »

[   ] 1 final in a comp that you blinded out of in an attempt to cash doesnt make you > me imo,

[   ] you used your money wisely and had a good vegas obv, thats why your selling at 1 GTFO

Awesome

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 06:10:12 PM »

[   ] 1 final in a comp that you blinded out of in an attempt to cash doesnt make you > me imo,

[   ] you used your money wisely and had a good vegas obv, thats why your selling at 1 GTFO

Awesome

fml @ your timing george
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2010, 06:11:46 PM »

Awesome

fml @ your timing george

lol sorry mate!!!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: