blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:59:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Anyone want to stake me at PLO?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone want to stake me at PLO?  (Read 4458 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2008, 11:59:28 PM »

I can't play with my own money currently.

Would be shortstacking full games minimum blinds of 2-2, something i have been very succesful at in the past.

PM me if interested.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »

Would be shortstacking full games minimum blinds of 2-2, something i have been very succesful at in the past.

PM me if interested.

do you have records? can i access/view them?
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »

PM me if interested.

do you have records? can i access/view them?

in a word, no. I moved PC's a while ago and never got PT moved over. If it's too much of a leap of faith then no probs. Do you play PLO?
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 01:37:07 AM »

hi ace,

this is a very sloppy post indeed. If you want people to invest their money in you, I would suggest you give them a few reasons to do so. Try and spend more then 10 seconds making your post, give a few more clinical facts/figures/stats etc, give a plan of action how you would like the stake to work, how often its split up, a plan for moving up levels etc. The onus is on you, as a horse, to encourage people to want to stake you... and a couple of line requests isn't the best way to do it.

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 02:02:44 AM »

hi ace,

this is a very sloppy post indeed. If you want people to invest their money in you, I would suggest you give them a few reasons to do so. Try and spend more then 10 seconds making your post, give a few more clinical facts/figures/stats etc, give a plan of action how you would like the stake to work, how often its split up, a plan for moving up levels etc. The onus is on you, as a horse, to encourage people to want to stake you... and a couple of line requests isn't the best way to do it.

If you were of the female variety i would marry you totalise.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »

hi ace,

i'm not going to publicly thrash out an arrangement. I asked for pms and am happy to discuss arrangements, ability, history and future plans in them.

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

hi ace,

i'm not going to publicly thrash out an arrangement. I asked for pms and am happy to discuss arrangements, ability, history and future plans in them.

Ill vouch for you as i think we used to play PLO together a lot in the olden days. I also would stake you but i have only money on Poker trillion and the omaha traffic isnt deep enough.

Flushy/Alex...this would be a good investment
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 09:02:21 PM »

hi ace,

cheers ben.

Totalise, this wasn't meant arsely btw and i accept i wasn't exactly selling myself well. But i'm not to bothered if anything came of it hence the lack of enthusiasm. All my money is being ploughed into something else and i was happy about it when i started but i'm missing the game and the extra money tbh.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: