blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:11:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Mobile phone stolen - options?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mobile phone stolen - options?  (Read 5808 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 12:41:49 PM »

mond, ph1 is shit
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »

mond, ph1 is shit

You've lost me m8,lol which doesn't take much.If you mean do i have a shit ph1 then yes lol
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 12:47:34 PM »

mond, ph1 is shit

+1, please don't use again

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »

mond, ph1 is shit

+1, please don't use again

Ahhh i'm with you now LOL.Whats wrong with ph1 Huh?
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 01:06:21 PM »

just off to feed a b1 to my dog because he is all al1 but he has g1.

DUCY?
redimp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »

Hi Kin
when I had my mobile stolen last year,Pete rang the house insurence company,and it was covered under that,all we had to do was send the manual from the phone to them,and they posted me out an identical phone.Smiley
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

Hi Kin
when I had my mobile stolen last year,Pete rang the house insurence company,and it was covered under that,all we had to do was send the manual from the phone to them,and they posted me out an identical phone.Smiley

We'll check on that as well.  There was a camera too (it was getting a little old, but was a cracking camera in its day and still a decent one now, even though the battery life wasn't brilliant).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »

Hi Kin

We'll check on that as well.  There was a camera too (it was getting a little old, but was a cracking camera in its day and still a decent one now, even though the battery life wasn't brilliant).

Blatant "I am gonna screw the insurance company and bump up my claim" brag post imo.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »

Hi Kin

save it 4 the insurance claim imo
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »

Our insurance doesn't cover the phone.

Ne'er mind.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »

Don't suppose anyone has a half-decent (or just decent) mobile phone they're looking to sell?

Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »

Don't suppose anyone has a half-decent (or just decent) mobile phone they're looking to sell?

kin,

I dropped and cracked my good phone about 2mnths before my contract ended and bought this (http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay-as-you-go/lg/chocolate-lilac/vodafone/sstep/) in black mind you.. for like £35, lots of features for a cheap phone and if you tell them you already have a sim you shouldn't have to buy the £10 of top up.

I have a 3giphone now and all is right in the world Smiley
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

ebay is your friend, surely?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Mobile-Phones__W0QQQ5fcatrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ3312

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

ebay is your friend, surely?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Mobile-Phones__W0QQQ5fcatrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ3312

Yep, I'm already on there.  Just wondering if anyone had one lying around that they'd be interesting in selling.

I've put a bid in for a few on ebay.  Watch me win both of the auctions...

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »

Hi Kin

the house insurance will definately cover it.oh and dont forget the laptop,camera,ipod,mobile,,etc. big handbag your missus has got lol

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: