blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:11:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  *** 'THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD' ***
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 255 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *** 'THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD' ***  (Read 617540 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: October 27, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »

Went and watched Saw VI tonight.. Incredibly bloody and gory, but failure to make me enjoy it like I have previous. Just not much of story line, sad to say I think the Saw films are finally too much.

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: October 27, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »

see "the invention of lieing" over the weekend whilst in bolton for the apat.

found it very enjoyable and in a funny way clever.

by far and away gervais's best big screen effort imo

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: October 27, 2009, 02:14:52 AM »

Also, trailers before film tonight, a couple of films looked really good and would like to see.. One is Jennifers Body, the second I can't remember it's name, but will ask Ling and update.. The third one though I really liked the look of, Michael Caine in "Harry Brown". About street yobs who kill a friend of his and he looks to go about investigating etc.

Trailer is here http://www.harrybrownthemovie.co.uk/

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: October 27, 2009, 02:21:04 AM »

Also, trailers before film tonight, a couple of films looked really good and would like to see.. One is Jennifers Body, the second I can't remember it's name, but will ask Ling and update.. The third one though I really liked the look of, Michael Caine in "Harry Brown". About street yobs who kill a friend of his and he looks to go about investigating etc.

agree harry brown looks good.

love michael caine but whenever he does a crying scene it looks like hes gona burst out laughing rather than cry lol

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

Anyone seen a film called Dead Man with johnny Depp? I mean WTF is that about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: October 27, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

agree harry brown looks good.

love michael caine but whenever he does a crying scene it looks like hes gona burst out laughing rather than cry lol

LOL - I was just coming on here to post the same thing.

This film actually looks pretty good, I better not show it my old man though, cos he probably would go out and try and replicate it.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: October 27, 2009, 01:09:50 PM »

District 9 ... fookin prawntastic.

Loved it.

+1

some great laugh out loud moments.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 30, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

Just watched car wash again, I love this film so 70's and the music is goood. The Flllllyyyy.

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 30, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »

Went and watched Saw VI tonight.. Incredibly bloody and gory, but failure to make me enjoy it like I have previous. Just not much of story line, sad to say I think the Saw films are finally too much.

Went last night.  I think to be fair if your compare it to the first is obv pretty poor, but it did tie nearly everything up and I think thats about all that can be asked, I went with low expectations which is hard as I loved the first, even the first 2/3, so went out of the cinema with a feeling of inner contentment.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 30, 2009, 11:48:23 AM »

Went last night.  I think to be fair if your compare it to the first is obv pretty poor, but it did tie nearly everything up and I think thats about all that can be asked, I went with low expectations which is hard as I loved the first, even the first 2/3, so went out of the cinema with a feeling of inner contentment.

loved the 1st 3 films but since then i do think they just milked it for all they could,will prob wait for the dvd
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 30, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »

omg, just had the most random thought, has anyone ever heard of a film called 'Big man on Campus'??

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 30, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »

omg, just had the most random thought, has anyone ever heard of a film called 'Big man on Campus'??

no but it sounds great

In this version of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", a hunchback is found living in the bell tower of UCLA. He is put on trial and made to go through tests. One of the research doctors falls for him, and he falls for her in the end

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 30, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

no but it sounds great

In this version of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", a hunchback is found living in the bell tower of UCLA. He is put on trial and made to go through tests. One of the research doctors falls for him, and he falls for her in the end

Thats the one, he's also plays for the college american football side and I think his name is bob baluga-luga-luga, or similiar...

Epic...

The-Crow
~*v*~ (_)? ~*v*~

loves SkyPoker

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 02, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »

I watched   PARANORMAL ACTIVITY last night

Hyped up as the next Blair Witch , I had to sit through 97 minutes of nothing happening

All filmed by hand held camcorder to make it look real, its all shot in a couples flat/apartment/bedroom,

its really exciting when a lamp shade started to swing a bit, but thats about it

1 out of ten

A real Turkey

heres the trailer

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:11:43 AM by The-Crow » Logged

don't let all this stuff scare ya.  its all a bit of fun
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 02, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »

choices for either 2 nite or tomorrow

Aladdin

an American werewolf in London

dead man running

fantastic Mr fox

London dreams

Michael jacksons this is it

saw iv

up three diamonds

I'd do saw iv but the Mrs wont opinions on the rest?
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 255 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: