blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:55:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Staking STT's Blonde Poker
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking STT's Blonde Poker  (Read 20436 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »

I have been thinking about putting this out there for a while now, but for a number of reasons I have decided against it, mainly because I am a proud(ish) man and didn't really want to be 'begging' for a backer etc. 

I am interested in playing the $30 6 max sng's on i-poker (blonde).  SnG's are by far my strongest game, I have only logged 100 games on blonde and have posted my sharkscope graph below, before anybody comes on and say's 100 game's isnt enough to judge etc, I know!  However my only time on blonde was playing the 6max and a few 30 man SnG's and i found the games v.v.beatable. 

On Stars I have had limited success with the turbo's generally playing consisently for a month or two then losing dicipline, playing cash/MTT's above my bankroll or withdrawing funds for outside poker activities. 

Anyway, I am happy to answer questions on here and if somebody/a few people are interested so be it, if not que sera!  Please don't come on to belittle or give me sarcastic tips!

Click to see full-size image.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »

Pokerstars Stats

Click to see full-size image.

A - this is when i was 8-12 tabling the $16's i did this for a while but then became bored/disillusioned with SnG's so decided that I would move to cash, this turned out to be a mistake and I lost plenty.

B - playing too high in the wrong frame of mind! Prior to 1500 games I was pretty useless!

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »

What are you looking for and offering Mr Song?

How many games do you intend to play etc. i suggest you take the proposal Tank made and pick out the relevant parts of the offer.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

I think you should try and get a better deal though. Smiley

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »

I havent really offered the opportunity to think about the numbers so here that is,  I would like $1650 which is 50x buy in's at the $33 6 max.  I would play for the month of September and aim to log 250 games as a minimum, 4 tabling.  After September I would offer stakeback plus 50% of winnings, with option to continue in october.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »

would break these into 10 x $165 chunks btw!  Should have though about this more before i posted saved 4 posts to say what 1 could have!

totalise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:19 PM »

what about the "loyalty" bonus... would that be included with the winnings? would you require all 50 buyins to be sent to you at once or can the staker (s?) keep hold of them and send as and when necessary? (ie ten at a time etc) will you remain exclusively at the $33 level or will you look to take a shot at the higher levels if you run well at the beginning? will you be keeping the funds mixed in with your own bankroll? if so, how will you go about giving perfect tracking on the SNG's?  you mention the option to continue in october, is that an option extended to your backers, or are you looking for it to work both ways?

oh, and stop at SNG 93 on Ipoker and 2,108 on stars imo.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 11:03:28 PM »

I'll take 50% if poss

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »

what about the "loyalty" bonus... would that be included with the winnings? would you require all 50 buyins to be sent to you at once or can the staker (s?) keep hold of them and send as and when necessary? (ie ten at a time etc) will you remain exclusively at the $33 level or will you look to take a shot at the higher levels if you run well at the beginning? will you be keeping the funds mixed in with your own bankroll? if so, how will you go about giving perfect tracking on the SNG's?  you mention the option to continue in october, is that an option extended to your backers, or are you looking for it to work both ways?

oh, and stop at SNG 93 on Ipoker and 2,108 on stars imo.

If i was staked by one person i would be happy to take 10 buy in's or whatever the backer wanted to do however if i sold 10 blocks i think for simplicity I would put the full roll in blonde, the loyalty bonus will be included in profits.  

i wouldnt play anything else on my blonde account so that the backer could keep up with sharkscope stats.  I would only look to move up levels after september at which point i would make an offer to the existing backers followed by an offer to the forum if anybody decided to opt out.  

I go away at the end of sept so would pay out winnings around 25th of the month then make offer in 2nd week of october.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

I'll take 50% if poss

Done!

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 11:08:40 PM »

I havent really offered the opportunity to think about the numbers so here that is,  I would like $1650 which is 50x buy in's at the $33 6 max.  I would play for the month of September and aim to log 250 games as a minimum, 4 tabling.  After September I would offer stakeback plus 50% of winnings, with option to continue in october.

I'll take 10% then

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 11:10:51 PM »

gl

HI HELEN!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:09 PM »

I havent really offered the opportunity to think about the numbers so here that is,  I would like $1650 which is 50x buy in's at the $33 6 max.  I would play for the month of September and aim to log 250 games as a minimum, 4 tabling.  After September I would offer stakeback plus 50% of winnings, with option to continue in october.

I'll take 10% then
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »

gl

ty

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:09 PM »

I'll take 10% then

you taking 10% eck?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: