blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273483 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 08/09
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 08/09  (Read 55449 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 29, 2008, 03:01:49 AM »

Been banging off the walls for the last 2hrs!!

Such a sick result can't believe we are in.

No-one really gives us a chance but in the last 10 games we are 9-1 (don't think anyone else can say that?)

Indianoplis Colts have won their last 9 games straight.

Cheers was just going on memory of game results, i think Steelers are the value bet though @ 7.2

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 29, 2008, 03:09:26 AM »

Another TD for Tatum.

Lots to do do though, lots to do.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 29, 2008, 03:16:59 AM »

gg 2008 season.

Next week, I am a Colts fan.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 29, 2008, 03:27:06 AM »

miami are a poor side, big improvement from last year but comedy side compared to the colts, pats, steelers just a gimme in the play-offs
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2008, 03:39:13 AM »

miami are a poor side, big improvement from last year but comedy side compared to the colts, pats, steelers just a gimme in the play-offs

Steelers yes, Colts have had narrow win margins nearly all season could easily have lost 2-3 more games, Pats well we beat them and they were a tad fortunate at the game in Miami.

Well structured, good use of the clock, can pull out the unexpected write them off in the playoffs and you could be making a big mistake, fwiw i think if we get through we have v little chance against a team was well structured as the Steelers, i also think the Steelers have a better chance than the Titans/Giants so are a big price @ 7.2

That blind supporter faith in backing the fins is looking pretty good right now, not laying though obv!

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2008, 03:59:53 AM »

giants/titans are ridiculously short, i like colts and philly i think the eagles have a great shot can't see the opponent that matches well against a fully fit eagles side, must be the value.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2008, 04:07:01 PM »

Steelers yes, Colts have had narrow win margins nearly all season could easily have lost 2-3 more games, Pats well we beat them and they were a tad fortunate at the game in Miami.

Well structured, good use of the clock, can pull out the unexpected write them off in the playoffs and you could be making a big mistake, fwiw i think if we get through we have v little chance against a team was well structured as the Steelers, i also think the Steelers have a better chance than the Titans/Giants so are a big price @ 7.2

That blind supporter faith in backing the fins is looking pretty good right now, not laying though obv!

Lol, I also had a bet about a week after the fins-bills game I saw, when I started to get into it.

Had Dolphins, Ravens and Colts all E/w...

HI HELEN!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »

jets have wasted no time, mangini sacked as head coach this morning

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2008, 08:19:00 AM »

The Broncos have made NFL History this year.

The only team ever to lead a division all the way from week one only to lose their place on the last day of the season.

I'd love to see Miami and Atlanta in the Superbowl because of where both sides were last year. That would be a story either way.

I'll root for whatever AFC side gets there unless it's San Diego. Their Cinderella stroy can end next week tyvm.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »

dolphins ftw

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2008, 01:47:17 PM »

The Broncos have made NFL History this year.

The only team ever to lead a division all the way from week one only to lose their place on the last day of the season.

I'd love to see Miami and Atlanta in the Superbowl because of where both sides were last year. That would be a story either way.

I'll root for whatever AFC side gets there unless it's San Diego. Their Cinderella stroy can end next week tyvm.

Denver were hideously unlucky with injuries and that eventually caught up with them. Tbh they did really well to get to 8-5 before the collapse.

The playoffs are as wide open as I can remember and even in the first week you could make a reasonable arguement for any team to progress. Obv i would love the phins to make a ridic run at it but i can't see us beating Baltimore and Pittsburgh in straight weeks.

I will go for a Steelers vs Giants superbowl.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »

Steelers 7.2 way to big imo they are the valoooo

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

Think it's between Steelers and Baltimore, possibly Philadelphia coming from nowhere (so just everyone then really).  I backed Baltimore after they beat the Redskins a few weeks ago as they were such a big price compared to Pittsburgh.  Roethlisberger's concussion may keep him out of their next game.  Third one in two years must take it's toll?

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2009, 05:36:07 PM »

lol win by much?

MVP scores

Peyton Manning    Colts     32
Chad Pennington Dolphins    4
Michael Turner    Falcons    4
Adrian Peterson    Vikings    3
James Harrison    Steelers    3
Philip Rivers    Chargers    2
Chris Johnson    Titans    1
Kurt Warner    Cardinals    1

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2009, 07:27:35 PM »

Big opportunity to cash in this weekend IMO, Atlanta are just an unbelievable price to beat a poor Arizona side, especially given that Matt Ryan, as capable as he is will likely be given an easy time of things by the excellent RB Michael Turner vs an Arizona defence that is poor against the run. Arizona just can't run the ball (ranked last in the NFL) and I expect the totally one dimensional Arizona offence to struggle particularly if Atlanta can generate any sort of pass rush. At 4/5 Atlanta have to be a worth a big bet.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: