blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:22:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Rate My Fry-up...
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 ... 160 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rate My Fry-up...  (Read 333057 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: February 20, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »

1 sausage and he gives the place 9.5/10. Guy is clearly an amateur.

National Hotel - Muswell Hill, London attempt, i think i would rather let Amatay cook me breakfast.

There may have been just 1 sausage but it was excellent quality and a good mix of other items served in a stunning art deco cafe with heaps of character.

Would be so incred if you are the real fry up inspector! Personally I would take more sausages over art deco and character any day of the week! but I still think you are a hero, even If i do disagree with some of your scores. Great site. (If this is actually you)

Thanks! My next inspection is taking place in London on Saturday. Really looking forward to it as it was voted "best builders breakfast 2012"

have you inspected "Arthurs" on Twickenham Green? - a must visit one sunday if you havent

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Fry up Inspector

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: February 20, 2013, 07:41:26 PM »

National Hotel - Muswell Hill, London attempt, i think i would rather let Amatay cook me breakfast.

There may have been just 1 sausage but it was excellent quality and a good mix of other items served in a stunning art deco cafe with heaps of character.

Would be so incred if you are the real fry up inspector! Personally I would take more sausages over art deco and character any day of the week! but I still think you are a hero, even If i do disagree with some of your scores. Great site. (If this is actually you)

Thanks! My next inspection is taking place in London on Saturday. Really looking forward to it as it was voted "best builders breakfast 2012"

have you inspected "Arthurs" on Twickenham Green? - a must visit one sunday if you havent

No, not made it there yet but will try and pop in if I am ever nearby. 95% of my inspections are in Norwich but I always visit other places whenever I can. Brighton, London, New York and Barcelona Inspections happening later in the year.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: February 20, 2013, 07:58:32 PM »

No, not made it there yet but will try and pop in if I am ever nearby. 95% of my inspections are in Norwich but I always visit other places whenever I can. Brighton, London, New York and Barcelona Inspections happening later in the year.

Oh my, Im in Norwich soon - recommend me a "gourmet" fry up pls!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2073 on: February 20, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »

Nakor's.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Fry up Inspector

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: February 20, 2013, 08:30:17 PM »

My favourite Norwich ones are listed here http://fryupsgoodornot.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/my-top-5-in-norwich.html

If you are looking for something traditional then I would recommend Street Cafe, Birchy's Diner or Dixies Diner.
For more up-market head to Tea & Little Cakes, White lion Cafe or The Mulberry.
For something traditional but still up-market you can't go wrong with House Cafe or The Little corner kitchen.

The addresses and opening times are listed on each link and if you want to know when I update the blog (usually weekly) you can follow my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheFryUpInspector?ref=hl

ruud

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: February 20, 2013, 10:24:38 PM »

All this spam from the fry up inspector is stopping Red from reviewing my fry-up!
Dino

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 20, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »

mmmmm fried spam
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 21, 2013, 12:31:53 AM »

mmmmm fried spam

When I was at my first boarding school spam fritters were the highlight of the week.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 21, 2013, 02:09:10 AM »

mmmmm fried spam

When I was at my first boarding school spam fritters were the highlight of the week.
run better. The only boarding school with heterosexual house masters Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Fry up Inspector

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 21, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »

All this spam from the fry up inspector is stopping Red from reviewing my fry-up!

Really?? How did you work that out?
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: February 21, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »

Inspector can u review some ppls breakfast on here

Just me
Fry up Inspector

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:29 AM »

Inspector can u review some ppls breakfast on here

It would be tricky without tasting them first, I could rate them on content and presentation.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: February 21, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »

Content and presentation will do just fine. Afterall you really wouldn't want to meet some of the reprobates on here.

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2083 on: February 23, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »

Mr Rudd's goods.

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

What I like.

The table:
Plain, clean, organic... I love it to bits. What is that wood? Ash, pine, limed oak?

The lighting:
Lovely and bright. Is it natural or artificial?

The photographs:
Nice composition, perfect exposure, almost in focus.

The cook:
Very personable and quite dashing in a Marlyesque sort of way.

The mugs.
I'm a big fan of mismatched 'car boot / free when you spend over £5' type mugs. Less chance of accidentally drinking someone else's tea.

What I didn't like.

The tea.
Look at it! It's so weak, it's leaning on the side of the cup for support. "Maisey water" my Dad used to call it.

The sauce bottles.
I can't be doing with those plastic membrane, 'duck having a shit' squirty things.

The orange juice glasses.
Narrower at the bottom than the top. Designed to knock over. Also the shape makes them difficult to get the dishcloth into.

The missing / hidden egg.
Who wants to have search for their egg?

The burnt stuff.
I like my breakfast meat well done but this is beyond the pale. (and most other colours). Carbon is the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass, and most of it is on that breakfast.

Could definitely do better.

5.9/10

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:16:12 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: February 23, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »

Ha ha Tom you are good.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title