blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  X Factor
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 52363 times)
AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2008, 11:03:30 PM »

JLS are quality, glad rachel finnaly went. thought eoghan was the best. the riddler was awesome

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2008, 11:18:44 PM »

Ruth was a million miles better than any of the others tonight ... diana was fkin awful, JLS were crap, and Rachel was garbage ...

Eggnog was good tonight as was Alexandra.

But Ruth deffo the star of tonights show.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »

Thank goodness Rachel has gone, though I must say her final song was good and much better than JLS tonight. I think the judges knew she had to go as she is a time bomb waiting to off!

I cannot see what there is about Diana, once you have seen and heard her there is no difference each performance, she sounds and looks the same and her hair and hands really annoy me. To me she is getting worse each week.

My favourite is Alexandra, very professional and deserves to win.  I also think Ruth has improved each week and I thought she was really good.

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

Can't understand Diana bashing. She's different to whats out there at the moment unlike the others and these themed weeks don't suite her. It's not what she'd be singing as an artist but is forced to for the show.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »

finally copped on the X-factor, had a double, rachel to go 8/11 and jenkins to bt anderson @5/4 in the darts, saturdays turning into a real donathon for me and even though millwall let me down for my extra fourfold the days action wouldve been very good had i not lumped on forrest norwich draw and UTD double, i didnt even fcking fancy it!!!!!

sigh!
rossfourfive

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »

Thank goodness Rachel has gone, though I must say her final song was good and much better than JLS tonight. I think the judges knew she had to go as she is a time bomb waiting to off!

I cannot see what there is about Diana, once you have seen and heard her there is no difference each performance, she sounds and looks the same and her hair and hands really annoy me. To me she is getting worse each week.

My favourite is Alexandra, very professional and deserves to win.  I also think Ruth has improved each week and I thought she was really good.

But she's different. The rest of them are all exactly the same as what's in the charts just now. Diana FTW.

Thank fk Rachel is gone, she was sooo bad.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2008, 01:38:17 PM »

But she's different. The rest of them are all exactly the same as what's in the charts just now. Diana FTW.

Thank fk Rachel is gone, she was sooo bad.

steven hawking's different but i'll be fucked if i'd buy a christmas release cover version of him singing "these boots are made for walking"

(i'd have to check out the video on youtube though just to see if he was blinged up and doing wheelies)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:48:50 PM by bolt pp » Logged
rossfourfive

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2008, 01:56:27 PM »

steven hawking's different but i'll be fucked if i'd buy a christmas release cover version of him singing "these boots are made for walking"

(i'd have to check out the video on youtube though just to see if he was blinged up and doing wheelies)

Valid point. I would definitely buy that though.
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37:19 AM »

So what do we reckon the final 5 positions will be???

I don't think it's so cut and dry like previous years, the remaining five are all good in their own right. 

My opinion of them all:

Diana - Love her, would go and see her gig, breath of fresh air and even though she has this unique style which is quite narrow it's what I love about her
Alexandra - Ditto, she is very professional and would put on a performance and a half, very versatile
JLS - A great group although Louis had fcuked them right over. Not that different though to a lot of groups out there but when doing their own songs they just have that smileability factor
Euoghan(sp) - Has grown on me over the weeks. Gotta give him credit. One to watch.
Ruth - All woman, sensual with a fantastic voice although not always as consistent or as versatile as Alexandra, still fab though.
(Still gutted that Laura went out so early on)

I'd be happy to see Diana or Alexandra win.

This is my prediction for the final five positions (not ness what I'd want but how I THINK it might go:)

5th - JLS
4th - Ruth
3rd - Euoghan
2nd - Diana
1st - Alexandra

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »

So what do we reckon the final 5 positions will be???

I don't think it's so cut and dry like previous years, the remaining five are all good in their own right. 

My opinion of them all:

Diana - Love her, would go and see her gig, breath of fresh air and even though she has this unique style which is quite narrow it's what I love about her
Alexandra - Ditto, she is very professional and would put on a performance and a half, very versatile
JLS - A great group although Louis had fcuked them right over. Not that different though to a lot of groups out there but when doing their own songs they just have that smileability factor
Euoghan(sp) - Has grown on me over the weeks. Gotta give him credit. One to watch.
Ruth - All woman, sensual with a fantastic voice although not always as consistent or as versatile as Alexandra, still fab though.
(Still gutted that Laura went out so early on)

I'd be happy to see Diana or Alexandra win.

This is my prediction for the final five positions (not ness what I'd want but how I THINK it might go:)

5th - JLS
4th - Ruth
3rd - Euoghan
2nd - Diana
1st - Alexandra

I think you are probably right - I also agree re Laura - really wanted her to do well.

Unfortunately I missed it on Saturday as I was in hairymidgethomeland but I do like JLS and think that they would probably benefit most from winning.  Alexandra is a class above X-Factor but not in Leona league.

I understand why some poeple like Diana as she is a bit quirky but to me she sounds like a 2000s version of the Cranberries - who at least had the excuse of being Irish explaining that strange vocal thing.........

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »

to me she sounds like a 2000s version of the Cranberries - who at least had the excuse of being Irish explaining that strange vocal thing.........

spot on Mrs B!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »

But the Cranberries lady didn't over do the voice thing which is why they were so good imo

Diana I liked at first but she overdoes the 'hear my quirky oorghs and eorgis' leading to her just murdering stuff now. If someone could get her to control the affectations she might genuinely be a breath of fresh air than a rapidly maturing cliche.

Up myself ? moi ?

sola virtus nobilitat
Flea

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2008, 06:25:39 PM »

FFS she's had laryngitis for the last month - no wonder her voice is a bit hoarse and quirky.

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

How can you tell ?

sola virtus nobilitat
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »

But the Cranberries lady didn't over do the voice thing which is why they were so good imo

Diana I liked at first but she overdoes the 'hear my quirky oorghs and eorgis' leading to her just murdering stuff now. If someone could get her to control the affectations she might genuinely be a breath of fresh air than a rapidly maturing cliche.

Up myself ? moi ?

Agree

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: