blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:00:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  More Thanet GUKPT
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: More Thanet GUKPT  (Read 8887 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »

Ok Guys here we go again

Looking to play Thanet and am selling between 50-60% 1:1  .... £106

Was staked in last weekends APAT Masters and brought home 4th for £3500... My Stakers made 1200% ROI

20% has already been sold to them and the other 2 have first refusal but have yet to get back to me.

Also went deep into day 1 of Luton GUKPT and was amongst the chip leaders but ran into the cheeky girls from Nutz magazine who thought 2nd pair was king..sigh

GUKPT structures suit my game and there are a lot of bad players in these GUKPT's with chips on offer.

I'm a regular in the £50-£100 tournaments at Luton G and have a 1 in 3 Final table record over 170 tournaments.

In January I won the Springfest Main event and have also significant wins on line although i havent played online last 2 months...anyone wanting to check my sharkscope and OPR ranking i am raisingh3ll on stars.

Tighty and Tikay know me well if you want clarification.. my game has grown and although a partime player I am + £21K for the year..however previous post mentioned Solicitors have drained me dry.

Cash if youre a luton player..direct bank transfer or Stars

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »

GUKPT structures suit my game and there are a lot of bad players in these GUKPT's with chips on offer.

There'll be one more within 1hr13mins imo
Go on, I'll have the usual 1% for £10.59

In January I won the Springfest Main event

Is this you?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:26:37 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 11:28:47 AM »

Ok Guys here we go again

Looking to play Thanet and am selling between 50-60% 1:1  .... £106

Was staked in last weekends APAT Masters and brought home 4th for £3500... My Stakers made 1200% ROI

20% has already been sold to them and the other 2 have first refusal but have yet to get back to me.

Also went deep into day 1 of Luton GUKPT and was amongst the chip leaders but ran into the cheeky girls from Nutz magazine who thought 2nd pair was king..sigh

I'm a regular in the £50-£100 tournaments at Luton G and have a 1 in 3 Final table record over 170 tournaments.

In January I won the Springfest Main event and have also significant wins on line although i havent played online last 2 months...anyone wanting to check my sharkscope and OPR ranking i am raisingh3ll on stars.

Tighty and Tikay know me well if you want clarification.. my game has grown and although a partime player I am + £21K for the year..however previous post mentioned Solicitors have drained me dry.

Cash if youre a luton player..direct bank transfer or Stars

which continent was this on please? i'm struggling to find a country that has spring in January!!!!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

There'll be one more within 1hr13mins imo
Go on, I'll have the usual 1% for £10.59

In January I won the Springfest Main event

Is this you?

quality, uv put some weight on m8, get back down that gym!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 04:38:23 PM »

Tighty and Tikay know me well if you want clarification.. my game has grown and although a partime player I am + £21K for the year

I most certainly can recommend Staking Mr Sicilian. He has a genuine chance, & has exactly the right game for a GUKPT.

You won't find many better Staking opportunities. Go on, you know it makes sense.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

You won't find many better Staking opportunities. Go on, you know it makes sense.

Are you trying to get me banned?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 02:31:33 AM »

Are you trying to get me banned?

pmsl. sicilian v flushy HU highstakes challenge next blondebash. bets of 5 $10k showdown imo.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »

Never mind a HU challenge, the big fight is ON. This Thursday afternoon on the Isle of Thanet. Demand is likely to be high, with tickets predicted to sell out within 1hr13mins.
Meet the contenders:
In the red corner we have The Sicilian - come through some good scraps in the last couple of years, going deep one time in three. Can 'put down' most things, including aces against Tikay. Fired up for this one and feels he has the perfect game for knocking out Flushy.
In the blue corner, we have Flushy - Has been after this opponent for a good while now. Wild and unpredictable and a punchers' chance but we've seen it so many times before, he gets off to a flying start before letting it slip.
Chompy's verdict: We're in for a humdinger here. 4/7 the Sicilian, 5/4 Flushy. Ding ding, round one...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »

LMAO...nice one

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »

I'll take a bit of the 5/4 on offer pls. And im pretty certain Flushy would be more than happy to do a crossbook with Sicilian!

HI HELEN!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »

Never mind a HU challenge, the big fight is ON. This Thursday afternoon on the Isle of Thanet. Demand is likely to be high, with tickets predicted to sell out within 1hr13mins.
Meet the contenders:
In the red corner we have The Sicilian - come through some good scraps in the last couple of years, going deep one time in three. Can 'put down' most things, including aces against Tikay. Fired up for this one and feels he has the perfect game for knocking out Flushy.
In the blue corner, we have Flushy - Has been after this opponent for a good while now. Wild and unpredictable and a punchers' chance but we've seen it so many times before, he gets off to a flying start before letting it slip.
Chompy's verdict: We're in for a humdinger here. 4/7 the Sicilian, 5/4 Flushy. Ding ding, round one...

lol quality

I'll take a bit of the 5/4 on offer pls. And im pretty certain Flushy would be more than happy to do a crossbook with Sicilian!

Corssbooking a player who can't afford the buyin tends to be a lose/lose situation

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

Not a case of cant afford rather a case money i use for my ' hobby ' poker doesnt cover £1000 buyins... the fact i still ( despite my ex wife) could buy and sell you twice over has nothing to do with it.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »

Lol @ 5/4 on Flushy, i will have the max bet pls.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »

lol, just lol

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:38 PM »

Lol @ 5/4 on Flushy, i will have the max bet pls.

Ps... join the queue!

HI HELEN!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: