blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:34:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 346003 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: October 28, 2013, 11:36:02 AM »

making it sound like santon and debuchy were unknowns!

santon had plenty of experience for inter and debuchy was a french international

Ok they have now adapted (santon still very weak defensively for me but thats my opinion)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: October 28, 2013, 11:45:45 AM »

They have not banned all the Press, just three titles got the red card. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: October 29, 2013, 02:13:09 AM »

if your playing against a team who have 11 men behind the ball after scoring in the 5th minute you should have more than 52% of the possession.

altidore getting MOTM was terrible, he grafted hard and through himself about but that was it. the whole team was knackered after 20 minutes and actually gave a lot of space to newcastle inside the sunderland half, we pressed well when the ball was in newcastle half, but when you brought it over the half way line we backed off and let you do what you liked.

how many of your shots were from inside the box? and again, how many of your shots were from inside 25 yards? i honestly cant remember you creating anything apart from the goal. Not saying we did, just saying you didnt.

unfortunatly we will still finish 19th this season because we are shocking. Dummet and Williamson is your 3rd choice defensive, unfortunatly for us, o'shea and cuellar is our first choice.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: October 29, 2013, 02:46:20 AM »

They have not banned all the Press, just three titles got the red card. 

I said all local press which is basically is. The main local press.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: November 02, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »

Against city mid week we were the better team and today a great 2-0 win against Chelsea. Our defence is really good atm, 2 clean sheets vs chelsea and city in 90 minutes. Our midfield is looking much better with Cabaye playing really well but we still lack a little up front. Remy played well today though so its not like we have nothing there.

Defence really solid atm, Santon and Debuchy playing very well and Mapou and Williamson did well. Collocini to replace Williamson, or Taylor and were starting to look good.

9th in the table now.

2 big signings in January Mike.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: November 02, 2013, 04:04:32 PM »

It seems a big coincidence that Liverpool, Man City and now Chelsea have all come up here and all played pretty poorly, superb 2nd half performance.

Put a performance in the derby like anyone of those three games and we'd have walked it.

I struggled with celebrating the first goal knowing how much Pardew would be loving himself for doing his job correctly, cue cut to Pardew looking like smug twat.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: November 02, 2013, 04:37:49 PM »

biggest thing is weve jsut lsot a derby and he said the win was for mike ashley not the fans.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: November 02, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »

biggest thing is weve jsut lsot a derby and he said the win was for mike ashley not the fans.

I haven't watched his interview, I can't really criticise him for that though since I've said previously about how much the man is detestable when he spouts of all his bs cliches about the fans.

So out of love with the club right now, so much so that I woke up this morning and wondered what the early game was.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: November 02, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »

I was gutted. At 3pm I thought to check when our game was and found out we were the early Sat KO. And then I read that we won. Gah!

Pardew still needs to go IMO.

Blue text
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: November 10, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »

boooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: November 10, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »

Quite how we have taken 7 pts from Liverpool, Chelsea, and Spurs I'm not so sure!

Blue text
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: November 10, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »

I see Remy signed for the season while in Ireland.

The singularly most exciting striker I've seen at Loftus Road since Sir Les. And you lot saw how good he was.

Super fast and very quick thinking plus skilful and has a great shot on him.

Reminded me of Thierry Henry.

Did go massively off the boil once relegation was pretty much confirmed, but for the first 4 to 6 matches he was brilliant.

Hope we get promoted and he comes back.

Believe what I said about Remy yet?

Bumpage

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:51 PM »

I see Remy signed for the season while in Ireland.

The singularly most exciting striker I've seen at Loftus Road since Sir Les. And you lot saw how good he was.

Super fast and very quick thinking plus skilful and has a great shot on him.

Reminded me of Thierry Henry.

Did go massively off the boil once relegation was pretty much confirmed, but for the first 4 to 6 matches he was brilliant.

Hope we get promoted and he comes back.

Believe what I said about Remy yet?

Bumpage

Heard last week it's complicated but there is a clause involved.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: November 30, 2013, 08:44:22 PM »

beyond impressed by our run, we would always sometimes win against Man United or Liverpool and then lose against WBA or Norwich so to beat Chelsea and then Tottenham away and then follow up with "standard" wins vs Norwich and WBA at home is huge.

Think a lot of our players in very good form. Watching Cabaye today i was so so impressed, i think he has cut the world cup balls out of his game and it helps us so much.

Gouffrans work rate is so good and hes a huge upgrade on Guttierez for what? 1m? Truly great business.

Tiote back to his best after an awful 12 months.

Even Shola is playing great.

Really hope we have a great month going forward.

Our bench today had

Cisse
Anita
Hatem ben Arfa
mbwia
Elliot
Sammy

pretty solid!

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: December 01, 2013, 04:08:19 AM »

Tough 3 games now, would be very happy with 4 points.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: