blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:25:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345622 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 17, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »

thoughts from people who listened?

It was ok.He said he was told the Newcastle job was his last summer then basically never heard from them again.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: September 18, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

It was ok.He said he was told the Newcastle job was his last summer then basically never heard from them again.

Do you believe him?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 18, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »

Do you believe him?

Eh,yeah why would he lie ?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: September 18, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »

Do you believe him?

I dunno, I just reckon there's probably two sides to the story and never liked Shearer

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 18, 2010, 11:07:28 PM »

Do you believe him?

I dunno, I just reckon there's probably two sides to the story and never liked Shearer

I'm not actually a big fan myself tbh but it does sound about right for how the current regime would behave so would expect it's the case.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 19, 2010, 12:04:32 PM »

ben arfa. wowwww

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2010, 02:26:03 PM »

ben arfa. wowwww

If someone could harness this guy's talent he would be immense. Amazed he's never played under Wenger tbh. Van Persie was going the same way until he went to Arsenal.
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 25, 2010, 09:43:01 PM »

Its going to be an early start for me as it is a 1.30 kick off, but will be travelling up to Manchester next Sunday. Has the makings of a good game.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 26, 2010, 01:37:09 AM »

Its going to be an early start for me as it is a 1.30 kick off, but will be travelling up to Manchester next Sunday. Has the makings of a good game.

Confused.com
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 26, 2010, 03:26:55 AM »

Confused.com

3 October 2010
            13:30
      Manchester City (2/5)   v (7/2)   Newcastle United (Cool

Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 26, 2010, 09:46:29 PM »

Indeed, why confused?  Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 26, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »

Indeed, why confused?  Smiley

LOL,I don't even remember posting that,I was pretty smashed.Sigh at today ffs,so obv with us.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »

Nolan proving once again he isn't to the standard required in the premiership. Should play Gutierez on the left with Ben Arfa off Carroll, or alternatively play two upfront with Lovenkrands paired with Carroll.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2010, 09:36:30 AM »

Nolan proving once again he isn't to the standard required in the premiership. Should play Gutierez on the left with Ben Arfa off Carroll, or alternatively play two upfront with Lovenkrands paired with Carroll.

Do you think Lovenkrands is good enough for the Prem ? I definitely don't.

Also Nolan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Routledge >>>>>>> Gutierrez.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »

Do you think Lovenkrands is good enough for the Prem ? I definitely don't.

Also Nolan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Routledge >>>>>>> Gutierrez.

Def think he contributes more than Nolan. Think both of the above contribute alot more too. Routledge is a poor version of Lennon granted but can still cause defenders trouble and is pacey/good crossing. Gutierrez is never going to have an amazing end product, but he offers pace, strength, power and can ease the pressure off you by keeping the ball, also has a really good understanding with Enrique. In the championship Nolan is good, he can beat players, will get 15 goals a season and is generally one of the better players. In the premiership he's totally out his depth, I have a few friends who are Bolton fans and were ecstatic to see the back of him. I love the fact he's brought a winning mentality into the dressing room and alongside Harper/Smith etc have really turned the club around from the Martins/Bramble days, but we have 5/6 really good young players coming through and we need to give them a chance and really push on for a top half finish this season. (Which I def think is available)

On a side note Tiote looked class again on Saturday and IMO Barton was the best player on the pitch so we def have the core of a good team with those 2, Carroll and Collocini.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: