blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345837 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: November 04, 2011, 07:25:34 PM »

My comment wasn't just aimed at Newcastle but to footie fans in general. Same people who say he's doing an incred job will be the same people who will be calling for his head if it all goes tits up in 6 months time

I agree with you then, football fans are very fickle, especially man utd glory hunting fans.

FYP

Well, tbf they are the least fickle as they always win. Though I do remember a few years back some Man U nuggets where suggestion it was time for Fergie to go, LOL, that was even more ridiculous than Arsenal fans suggesting Wenger should go now.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 04, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »

lol Lawro is a fucking muppet.

With his predictions sop far he has us as 17th, Wigan 3 points ahead of us and Wolves in the top 5.

First class muppet.

lawro predicts that we'll get relegated every year man. ridic.

he'll keep backing other teams to beat us (justifiable vs man city and man utd next up ofc, but imagine it was bolton and wolves or something, he'd do the same...) and then he will continue to predict our demise, saying that 'well, football has a habit (fave phrase of his) of kicking you when you're down'.

such a fucking wanker.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 04, 2011, 07:59:16 PM »

In his defence he was an excellent defensive coach in his short spell up here, 10 games, conceded 8725681 goals, 0 clean sheets, yet somehow he got the sack, think he might possibly be a tiny little bit bitter about that.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 05, 2011, 01:30:37 AM »

My comment wasn't just aimed at Newcastle but to footie fans in general. Same people who say he's doing an incred job will be the same people who will be calling for his head if it all goes tits up in 6 months time

I agree with you then, football fans are very fickle, especially man utd glory hunting fans.

FYP

Can't be ficlkle when we're winning everything in sight. DUCY?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 05, 2011, 01:42:32 AM »

FYP

I hear the Barca fans don't whinge much at all 
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 05, 2011, 01:47:37 AM »

FYP

They're almost as good as newcastle

#wewillneverbedelusional

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #906 on: November 05, 2011, 01:56:21 AM »

FYP

#wewillneverbedelusional

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 05, 2011, 01:57:01 AM »

Well, for the fickle argument I guess the Rooney situation would be an example at Manure
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 05, 2011, 02:16:41 AM »

FYP

#wewillneverbedelusional

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 05, 2011, 02:30:16 AM »

FYP

#wewillneverbedelusional

Lots of levelling itt Wink

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 05, 2011, 02:31:30 AM »

Well, for the fickle argument I guess the Rooney situation would be an example at Manure

Yes you're right. I said all football fans. Don't have to play the "My dad's bigger than your dad" line here. All fans do it. Including UNITED (for you BITB)

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 05, 2011, 02:43:01 AM »

Yes you're right. I said all football fans. Don't have to play the "My dad's bigger than your dad" line here. All fans do it. Including UNITED (for you BITB)

Your earlier post was spot on, and it's one of the reasons I stopped giving a shit as much and stopped going to the games, too many "plastic" supporters.

This isn't a dig at Man U fans btw, the way football is now you get them all over.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:58:48 AM by mondatoo » Logged
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 05, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »

FYP

Was just giving you an e.g !
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 05, 2011, 01:00:19 PM »

booooooooooooooooooooooom

1-0 

og when ur running good ur running good
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 05, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »