blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:01:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345775 times)
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #990 on: November 21, 2011, 12:47:47 AM »

and I couldn't care less if they all got trashed outside.

obviously they are complete arseholes etc, etc, hope they get caught and banned/jailed, etc etc, but this statement makes you just as bad as them.

you can't condone random violence.

[ ] sure does

Double negative fwiw
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: November 21, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »

Haha. We bid 1.25m for lua lua in July, and was rejected, now you let us have him for free. Been out of side, now time to unleash the beast!!

mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: November 21, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »

Haha. We bid 1.25m for lua lua in July, and was rejected, now you let us have him for free. Been out of side, now time to unleash the beast!!

another sterling decision by us.

hope he does well, nice kid.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 21, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »

Rooney being in midfield on Saturday will be great for us. Collocini will marshall Hernandez, neeeeee botha.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: November 21, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »

another sterling decision by us.

hope he does well, nice kid.

now apparently a fee but obv not going to be anything like 1.25m, prob just over 6 figures with a sell on.

BAM

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: November 21, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »

obviously they are complete arseholes etc, etc, hope they get caught and banned/jailed, etc etc, but this statement makes you just as bad as them.

[ ] sure does

Does that mean when one of your lot do something similar, which will happen/has happened, you deserve a beating ? such a ridic statement.

I assume ridic = ridiculous?

I took you for more sense that to take the above out of context quote but to read the whole original phrase as idiomatic but hey ho

Speaks volumes that 'the best fans in the land' are splitting hairs instead of condemning their own

mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: November 21, 2011, 07:20:38 PM »

[ ] sure does

Does that mean when one of your lot do something similar, which will happen/has happened, you deserve a beating ? such a ridic statement.

I took you for more sense that to take the above out of context quote but to read the whole original phrase as idiomatic but hey ho

Speaks volumes that 'the best fans in the land' are splitting hairs instead of condemning their own

actually, i was condemning every random moron who thinks violence at football is ok, regardless of team supported. apparently that includes you. you can't occupy the high ground whilst making such ridic statements.

has absolutely nothing to do with the fact they are newcastle fans, and everything to do with the fact that they are criminals and morons. To illustrate that point, imagine I told you that according to CCTV of the incident, every person involved had blonde hair.

I'd really like to now see you justify every blonde haired supporter taking a beating outside.

No?

Thought not.

Stay away from the ridic statements, bro.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: November 21, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »

[ ] sure does

I didn't think I was taking it out of context tbh ? How did I ? You said you couldn't care a less if they ALL get trashed outside, by that you where referring to the "toon army", not that I thought about it at the time but a few years back I regularly would've been part of that "all" and don't believe I would've deserved a thrashing because of two absolute imbosiles. Also didn't everyone but me remark that they should be locked up ? I didn't really thought something so obv needed me to repeat it again, but yeah they are a couple of ***** and deserve the strongest punishment possible. So often people have a similar mindset, maybe you didn't and just worded it wrongly but it's regularly showing and admitted to on here that someone doesn't like a certain community,group or even race due to the actions of a mniiscule representation of that group, which is stupid at best.

Also, what gave you the idea I had more sense, guess you've never read my diary  Wink

FWIW, I also don't think we are "the best fans in the land", just saying.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: November 25, 2011, 04:46:11 PM »

lets fkin do this tomorrow. so pumped.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: November 25, 2011, 09:29:24 PM »

I think you can get a point tomorrow.

Don't let me down.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: November 26, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »

Colocini out SadSadSad

gg

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: November 26, 2011, 12:17:12 PM »

Colocini out SadSadSad

gg

Uh oh.
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: November 26, 2011, 12:19:47 PM »

One man does not make a team.  Newcastle have performed better when the odds are against them, I think they will come through today with a point.  Manure really don't look that great this season.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: November 26, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »

One man does not make a team.  Newcastle have performed better when the odds are against them, I think they will come through today with a point.  Manure really don't look that great this season.

You;ve obviously watched Newcastle much this season/last 10 years.

Colocini plays incredibly solid and time and time again makes up for Tiote/Taylor's errors. S.Taylor has improved amazingly, but ONLY because Colo is next to him, without him he will fluster and not play anywhere near as solid. He is a ball playing defender and keeps possession, leads our back line and basically doesn't let anything past him. If Rooney played centre mid and Colo played I think we'd keep a clean sheet.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: November 26, 2011, 12:53:26 PM »

Who else do you have there pleno? Is Williamson injured? Could be double figures if it's Perch.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: