blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:01:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345033 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: November 27, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »

It's not going to happen this season. Not sure Rangers are even eligible for Europe if they win the Scottish cup.

But in a few seasons time if Ashley is still here it could become a problem. If he sells then so problem but the last time he claimed to try and sell he failed to find a buyer.

Blue text
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: December 06, 2014, 03:09:33 PM »

Pardew out.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: December 07, 2014, 02:16:00 AM »

Pardew out.

+1

(unsure if sarcastic or not but my +1 certainly isn't)

Blue text
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: December 07, 2014, 02:18:19 AM »

Pardew out.

+1

(unsure if sarcastic or not but my +1 certainly isn't)

If you finished top 4 would you still be as anti results orientated and want him out?  I just don't get the hate for Pardew at all?  I didn't when you were struggling.  Now you are massively over achieving with your squad/wage bill and still want him out?Huh?
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: December 07, 2014, 01:37:06 PM »

Surely NUFC fans have to ride the upswing wave until it breaks?

The time to sack him was when he was going round trying to fight everyone (gross misconduct). Nice and cheap and nobody could have defended him. Sacking him now would be madness.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: December 07, 2014, 02:56:07 PM »

The time to sack him was when he was going round trying to fight everyone (gross misconduct). Nice and cheap and nobody could have defended him. Sacking him now would be madness.

Maybe not so mad if you believe this guy, he is ridiculed by many on both sides up here but his accuracy on all things related to Rangers in recent years has been spot on, you'd think he was the puppet master.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/the-unsackable-ally/
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: December 10, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »

On your goalkeeping crisis, I think Victor Valdes is a free agent and was training with Man Utd recently.
I wonder would you guys be able to get him on a 1-2 month short term contract?
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: December 15, 2014, 08:50:02 AM »

Steve Bruce says ben arfa is missing. Anyone check greggs?
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2063 on: December 21, 2014, 12:32:24 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Programme cover for tommorow lol. Pretty excited for it, lucky enough to have tickets, thanks to Ray. Reckon it'll be close.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: December 21, 2014, 03:55:11 PM »

Defo time for Pardew to go now. 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: December 21, 2014, 04:13:04 PM »

as i said, when he played the players the fans would want we did very well, once tiote/gouffran and his favourites come back we will lose lose and lose. He was forced into playing young players that the fans wanted and we won 5 in a row, he has reverted back to his old crop of shit who work hard and tackle well and we have lost every game since.

lets not forget sunderland are a very, very bad team. only 2 wins all season.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: December 21, 2014, 04:34:24 PM »

You only sing when your losing...

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: December 21, 2014, 06:29:30 PM »

anybody watch the match? rio ferdinand on twitter in the 2nd half..

Sissoko has become Newcastle's go to guy....pace & power in abundance...a real threat.

it was 0-0 and we looked like scoring as sissoko was driving through the midfield and defence and causing problems in the last 3rd.

pardew takes a defensive midfielder off and puts sissoko back in there to accomodate cisse.

we lose all of our threat and sissoko doesnt stop johnson on the break away for the goal. would pellegrini do this? no he pushes up yaya toure and takes strikers off when he needs a goal!

pardew again a clueless tactician. it says something when probably 30-50% of our fans dont mind if we lose today if it means more pressure on pardew, not even fired, but more pressure, this is newcastle vs sunderland, the biggest rivalry in the premiership and a lot of our fans didn't care if we lost.

the guy may have won over the southern press he absolutely hasn't won over us

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2068 on: December 21, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »

Sissoko has become Newcastle's go to guy....pace & power in abundance...a real threat.

it was 0-0 and we looked like scoring as sissoko was driving through the midfield and defence and causing problems in the last 3rd.

pardew takes a defensive midfielder off and puts sissoko back in there to accomodate cisse.

we lose all of our threat and sissoko doesnt stop johnson on the break away for the goal. would pellegrini do this? no he pushes up yaya toure and takes strikers off when he needs a goal!

pardew again a clueless tactician. it says something when probably 30-50% of our fans dont mind if we lose today if it means more pressure on pardew, not even fired, but more pressure, this is newcastle vs sunderland, the biggest rivalry in the premiership and a lot of our fans didn't care if we lost.

This Defo isnt true
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: December 21, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »

This Defo isnt true

out by an order of magnitude imo. more like 3-5%
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: