blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:15:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345893 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: December 21, 2014, 08:23:25 PM »

I'm going from newcastle-online.org

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:27 AM »

anybody watch the match? rio ferdinand on twitter in the 2nd half..

Sissoko has become Newcastle's go to guy....pace & power in abundance...a real threat.

it was 0-0 and we looked like scoring as sissoko was driving through the midfield and defence and causing problems in the last 3rd.

pardew takes a defensive midfielder off and puts sissoko back in there to accomodate cisse.

we lose all of our threat and sissoko doesnt stop johnson on the break away for the goal. would pellegrini do this? no he pushes up yaya toure and takes strikers off when he needs a goal!

pardew again a clueless tactician. it says something when probably 30-50% of our fans dont mind if we lose today if it means more pressure on pardew, not even fired, but more pressure, this is newcastle vs sunderland, the biggest rivalry in the premiership and a lot of our fans didn't care if we lost.

the guy may have won over the southern press he absolutely hasn't won over us

Call

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: December 22, 2014, 12:15:51 AM »

Maybe Mike will bring in Mr Super and ship Pardew to Ibrox Direct Arena to see if he can get them promoted?
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2073 on: December 22, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »

Sissoko has become Newcastle's go to guy....pace & power in abundance...a real threat.

it was 0-0 and we looked like scoring as sissoko was driving through the midfield and defence and causing problems in the last 3rd.

pardew takes a defensive midfielder off and puts sissoko back in there to accomodate cisse.

we lose all of our threat and sissoko doesnt stop johnson on the break away for the goal. would pellegrini do this? no he pushes up yaya toure and takes strikers off when he needs a goal!

pardew again a clueless tactician. it says something when probably 30-50% of our fans dont mind if we lose today if it means more pressure on pardew, not even fired, but more pressure, this is newcastle vs sunderland, the biggest rivalry in the premiership and a lot of our fans didn't care if we lost.

Call

Is say it is, only one even close might be liverpool Everton.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: December 22, 2014, 05:21:32 PM »

Call

Is say it is, only one even close might be liverpool Everton.

This has to be a level?

Man U v Liverpool far bigger, I'd also say Chelsea v Spurs as well. 

Liverpool v Everton isn't nearly as fierce as most local derby matches. 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: December 22, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »

Chelsea vs Spurs? Cheesy hilarious.

Everybody in the north east basically loves for football. They speak about it Monday-Friday and live it on the weekend.
Chelsea, Spurs isn't even the biggest London derby is it?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: December 22, 2014, 05:56:01 PM »

Chelsea vs Spurs? Cheesy hilarious.

Everybody in the north east basically loves for football. They speak about it Monday-Friday and live it on the weekend.
Chelsea, Spurs isn't even the biggest London derby is it?

Rivalry wise its as tasty as it comes. 

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: December 22, 2014, 05:59:46 PM »

Where I live everyone is basically a spurs or west ham fan (or manu ofc) and those spurs fans (I'm a hammer!) i know - many of whom are season ticket holders - all hate arsenal alot more than chelsea! Tbh I'd probably put Man U v Liv as the biggest PL rivalry followed by Newc v Sun then Spurs v Arse.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: December 22, 2014, 06:42:45 PM »

chelsea v sours > arsenal v spurs, is it?

hold on, I've just checked with every spurs and arsenal fan in the world and they all confirmed that's utter shite.

also thnk only man utd v liverpool comes close to north east derby.
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2079 on: December 22, 2014, 06:52:23 PM »

Yea was level cos pretty sure david is united fan ha. I don't think the rivalry between United and Liverpool is as bad as newcastle sunderland. But yea that's closest
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: December 22, 2014, 06:59:58 PM »

chelsea v sours > arsenal v spurs, is it?

hold on, I've just checked with every spurs and arsenal fan in the world and they all confirmed that's utter shite.

also thnk only man utd v liverpool comes close to north east derby.

Hold on I ust checked with every football fan I know and they confirmed the Newcastle v Sunderland rivarly is just bad local blood, all the best football rivalries revolve round clubs with a hostory of winning trophies.  Not just pissed up louts from the same region manufacturing some hatred against each other.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: December 22, 2014, 07:39:02 PM »

Tyne-Wear game is obviously pretty big, but there's generally nothing more at stake than local pride these days.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: December 28, 2014, 03:16:52 PM »

Mourinho really hasn't used Remy hardly at all this season right?

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: December 28, 2014, 10:34:39 PM »

Please please please let the palace rumours be true!

Blue text
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: December 28, 2014, 11:30:32 PM »

Please please please let the palace rumours be true!

as long as it doesnt mean alan mccoist comes

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: