blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:11:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345863 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: January 06, 2015, 05:48:51 PM »

what do you think about Sissokho to PSG?

i expect you'll be frustrated about selling in January again, after Cabaye and wouldn't be expecting to replace him with similar quality

He is going to spend a lot of time joining Cabaye on the bench!

Amazed another premier league side have not been sniffing for a loan deal
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: January 06, 2015, 07:26:07 PM »

It will be a good piece of business, he's generally overrated and we will get a lot of money for him. However when it's not reinvested back into the club it's like selling him for 2-3m pounds. Frustrating as you can imagine.

It we spend 15m on a few players hand picked by Carr then it will be a good sell as typically he can get 30ms worth of players for 15m and we will selling them on in a few years and around the system goes...

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: January 06, 2015, 07:27:52 PM »

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2230667/hatem-ben-arfa-last-chance-to-prove-his-class-at-nice-andy-brassell

A good read on Ben Arfa agree with most of it

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: January 06, 2015, 07:36:11 PM »

Is Ashley more concerned with Rangers now than Newcastle?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: January 06, 2015, 07:46:17 PM »

Is Ashley more concerned with Rangers now than Newcastle?

Course he is.  He likes buying things which are under priced and selling them when they are over priced like all good businessmen.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: January 06, 2015, 09:07:40 PM »

Which is essentially the case with Sissoko.

We do generally reinvest transfer fees pleno. It's the tv money etc that vanishes.

Blue text
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: January 06, 2015, 09:26:17 PM »

We do generally reinvest transfer fees pleno. It's the tv money etc that vanishes.

Carroll, Cabaye, etc etc etc...
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2212 on: January 06, 2015, 09:30:18 PM »

I'd hate to sell sissoko tbh, he's our most threatening attacking midfielder by an absolute mile, wouldn't wanna be relying on goufrann and ameobi.

Out of consideration, what would nufc fans on here pick as our 'first 11'  considering one of pardews big leaks was his team selection let's say everyone is fit

I think I'd go ( I've picked the formation we use as I'm not a manager and not sure what would work better )

Krul

Janmaat colo dummett haidara

Colback abeid

Cabella/ameobi sissoko Aarons

Perez
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: January 07, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »

Carroll, Cabaye, etc etc etc...

Has all gone back through. Someone posted a few pages back that our net spend was something like £6m over 4 years. It's because we've spent the money coming in and that's pretty much it.

I get that that's more sustainable than throwing money at a team and it's one thing I don't mind.

Hopefully though the club have learned their lessons that replacements should be lined up. e.g. we did well to replace Debuchy with Janmaat.

What does irk though is there's currently no mention of what's happening to the TV money. Our accounts should be interesting when they come out.

Blue text
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2214 on: January 10, 2015, 04:33:37 PM »

I'm at Stamford Bridge this afternoon, sitting with the Chelsea supporters. Newcastle are ridiculously unlucky to be losing (it's half time as I type this). Been much the better team. Sissoko and Cabella terrorising the Chelsea defence. This is the best I've seen Cabella play ever. He is seemingly dribbling through the Chelsea defence at will. Hope we continue to play this well in the second half.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: January 10, 2015, 04:37:11 PM »

I'm at Stamford Bridge this afternoon, sitting with the Chelsea supporters. Newcastle are ridiculously unlucky to be losing (it's half time as I type this). Been much the better team. Sissoko and Cabella terrorising the Chelsea defence. This is the best I've seen Cabella play ever. He is seemingly dribbling through the Chelsea defence at will. Hope we continue to play this well in the second half.

yeah its amazing what happens when you play your 10m marquee signing from the start of the game instead of for the last 5 minutes huh? Cheesy

Enjoy the match mate.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2216 on: January 10, 2015, 10:25:15 PM »

Tbh Chelsea crushed us in the second half. We didn't even play bad, more that we didn't really get to play. Chelsea were completely dominant without being sensational. Fair enough, they outclassed us which is not exactly a big shock. But still our first half performance was excellent, and it bodes well for the future - especially with Cabella having such a good 45 minutes.

Sissoko really is a beast. I guess he'll be gone before the end of the window though Sad
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: January 11, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »

Tbh Chelsea crushed us in the second half. We didn't even play bad, more that we didn't really get to play. Chelsea were completely dominant without being sensational. Fair enough, they outclassed us which is not exactly a big shock. But still our first half performance was excellent, and it bodes well for the future - especially with Cabella having such a good 45 minutes.

Sissoko really is a beast. I guess he'll be gone before the end of the window though Sad

all of this
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: January 11, 2015, 09:54:12 AM »

Remi Garde is looking increasingly likely to happen.

Blue text
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: January 21, 2015, 10:25:39 AM »

Article by Lee Charnley out.

Proof will come from the appointment but talk of not wanting a traditional English manager is encouraging. Hopefully rules out Carver.

Blue text
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: