blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:41:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nit thread, a thread for Nits.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nit thread, a thread for Nits.  (Read 86120 times)
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

100 Clubcard points = £1 standard voucher.

£1 standard voucher = £4 in Reward vouchers.

Buy Susan Boyle CD @ £9. Place in bin. Tesco give you 500 Clubcard points =£5 standard voucher = £20 in reward vouchers.

Exchange £20 reward vouchers for (almost) 7 cineworld Adult tickets (normal price circa £45, correct me if I'm wrong).

wp Susan Boyle CD.
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:25 PM »

Also, Tesco pre-order CD DVD comes with price promise, if it's cheaper at time of delivery they give you the difference.

The hardest part will be clicking 'buy' on anything by TakeThat or Susan Boyle Sad
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »

Instead of the shame of a Susan Boyle CD turning up at your house, you could order the Queen one Wink

G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/browse/campaign/500clubcardpointsofferdvd/

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Terminator, McIntyre, Izzard. 500 points/each (max). 2x Terminator = 500 points. Max 10 diff items under the offer (I think) per customer. INSANE VALUE!
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

Instead of the shame of a Susan Boyle CD turning up at your house, you could order the Queen one Wink

Pre order only Sad

I want it all, and I want it now! Wink
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »

M&S today were offering a 1p sale.  Load of tat, but ideal Christmas presents for relatives you don't like.  You select 5 items for 5p and make a voluntary donation (1p ldo) and you have gifts for all those Maiden Aunts.

Nitism that Sklansky would admire.

G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »

M&S today were offering a 1p sale.  Load of tat, but ideal Christmas presents for relatives you don't like.  You select 5 items for 5p and make a voluntary donation (1p ldo) and you have gifts for all those Maiden Aunts.

This looked nice, was wondering if there would be a huge queue of nits though. Didn't know the donation was voluntary, prob would have swung it for me otherwise.
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »

I went to the tolworth towers branch and 1 of the items they were selling for a penny was a 4 pack of socks that were not on the advertised list grabbed them instantly must be a good £8 in m&s normally.  Nittastic.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

I've been whoring clubcard points for a year or so even got there credit card to get a few extra points to add to the kitty.
With a couple of girls aged 10 and 13 we have used the points for days out vouhers for many things Longleat, Howletts, Chessington, Hampton Court, annual membership to english heritage and even a subscription to National geographic magazine which is great for the coffee table.

At the moment i'm £100 in vouchers towards the £150 i need for 4 Merlin group annual passes got to be worth it with the price of taking a family of 4 to Chessington, Thorpe park and the like.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

Terminator, McIntyre, Izzard. 500 points/each (max). 2x Terminator = 500 points. Max 10 diff items under the offer (I think) per customer. INSANE VALUE!

CORRECTION. I think Money Saving Expert was wrong on this, you can order 6 of the same pre order dvd /cd and get 6 times the points.

Today is the last day.

Just bought 2 x McIntyre and 2 x Terminator Salvation, = £80 in hotel/restaurant vouchers, wiiii!
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »

I've been whoring clubcard points for a year or so even got there credit card to get a few extra points to add to the kitty.
With a couple of girls aged 10 and 13 we have used the points for days out vouhers for many things Longleat, Howletts, Chessington, Hampton Court, annual membership to english heritage and even a subscription to National geographic magazine which is great for the coffee table.

At the moment i'm £100 in vouchers towards the £150 i need for 4 Merlin group annual passes got to be worth it with the price of taking a family of 4 to Chessington, Thorpe park and the like.

Nice!

What do you reckon is the nit's best value on the Rewards? Hotel deals look pretty nice...
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »

Nice!

What do you reckon is the nit's best value on the Rewards? Hotel deals look pretty nice...

I think that as long as you go for the 4 X value rewards you can't go far wrong but if you will use them year long memberships are best.
The merlin annual passes (normally £150 for anyone over 12) obviously £150 for for with clubcard vouchers gives entry to lots of attractions, for my family of 4 standard entry would be £58 with 2 4 1 vouchers, and we done chessington last year on a special offer through gmtv lying that our eldest daughter was not 13 but 11 for £66 pounds, so providing we do 3 visits in 12 months the vouchers start saving us money.
Only 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour from Thorpe park, legoland and chessington also a sealife centre  and an hour and a bit from london for London eye dungeons and madame tussaud so should be getting good usage out of it.

P.S. was really gutted when we got forced to use fuel cards (not usable at tesco) for filling the works vans instead of filling up at our local tesco my points collecting dropped of a little bit then.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 02:51:37 PM by barhell » Logged

Douglas Adams
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »

Kick ass pair of Choos available on the cheap...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170407286800

Could be a bargain because the auction ends well before peak time next Sunday.  thumbs up
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 04:07:47 PM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2009, 04:16:05 PM »

Could be a bargain because the auction ends well before peak time next Sunday.  thumbs up

Stop the auction now please Cheesy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

I'm waiting for the red ones to go up!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: