blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:21:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Jeff "Jaffa Cake" Kimber: in the well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jeff "Jaffa Cake" Kimber: in the well  (Read 70349 times)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

Hey mate, i could be mistaking but wasnt it you that was sat next to jennifer titty er i mean tilly in a poker million heat ?

a) u looked far from impressed with her rabble , are looks deceiving ?

b) is she as annoying in reality as she came acrosss on the tv that night ?

c) having got a close up on the breastage , can you confirm if she could breastfeed a creche ?

Thanks

(Ignore if i am mistaking you for someone else)
Hehe, no that was me sad beside tilly. I wasn’t in the best of moods that day after some non-poker related stuff that week, and I have to say she is the most annoying person I’ve ever met. They didn’t show much of it on TV (probably so as to not piss off their audience), but she was singing, talking in baby voices, rabbiting on about nothing in between hands with noone responding to her, it was truly bizarre. When me met her at the hotel she was fine, dressed in jeans and t-shirt, seemed nice enough…as soon as we got to the studio she disappeared to squeeze into that basque thing and became a different person….I guess that’s actresses for you. And I tried not to notice…she wants to put them away.

Someone told me at the PM party that she’s retired from poker now, is that right? Maybe my stroppiness served a purpose lol

substance abuse ftw?
#
things are never that bad mate. plus i'm too hungover for any of that after the poker million party
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:26 PM »

lol although it was a question regarding her behaviour.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 12:17:51 AM »

lol although it was a question regarding her behaviour.

lol

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

gribbo

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »

Thanks for the reply Jeff!
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 04:34:12 PM »

Thanks for the reply Jeff!

+1
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »

Don't really have any questions, but just thought I'd say I'm enjoying reading the thread....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »

Why do you play the 100r GUK sats on Bluesq I would have thought you had a seat for these events anyway? but if not does your roll not cover a direct buy in rather than the pain of these sats?
I am paid into the GUKPTs by Ladbrokes yeah, so when I win sats I keep the cash. I can afford to buy into most events but doesn’t mean I wouldn’t rather win a satellite in. RiverDave tells me there’s a history of running good while being in the well….I told him I played one tourney yesterday, that 100r sat, and got check-raised all in by AK on an AJ9 flop with me holding 999. Running KK FTW. In the well bok is born.

Do you think that is fair on low (life) stakes players like me, who are hoping to scrape a seat and then experience a big tourney like this and maybe get on the right side of variance to do well ;-) but then to get totally pwned in the sats by the mighty kimber that puts them on life tilt, kicking the dog, ignoring the missus, neglecting the kids etc etc ?

Or is it just TS?

Grafter

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2008, 08:33:28 PM »

When are you getting your company tattoo done?

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2008, 04:01:48 AM »

Don't really have any questions, but just thought I'd say I'm enjoying reading the thread....

tx james, very kind of u.....sure u can come up with one tho Wink
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2008, 04:07:11 AM »

Why do you play the 100r GUK sats on Bluesq I would have thought you had a seat for these events anyway? but if not does your roll not cover a direct buy in rather than the pain of these sats?
I am paid into the GUKPTs by Ladbrokes yeah, so when I win sats I keep the cash. I can afford to buy into most events but doesn’t mean I wouldn’t rather win a satellite in. RiverDave tells me there’s a history of running good while being in the well….I told him I played one tourney yesterday, that 100r sat, and got check-raised all in by AK on an AJ9 flop with me holding 999. Running KK FTW. In the well bok is born.

Do you think that is fair on low (life) stakes players like me, who are hoping to scrape a seat and then experience a big tourney like this and maybe get on the right side of variance to do well ;-) but then to get totally pwned in the sats by the mighty kimber that puts them on life tilt, kicking the dog, ignoring the missus, neglecting the kids etc etc ?

Or is it just TS?

lol, understand your point but no don't agree, i think anyone should be able to play a sat if they want. I played a WSOP sat at the gutshot last yr when i knew laddies were already stickin me in tho and three handed with 2 seats i was almost happy to get two badbeats and lose, the other fellas were do desp to go and i knew i'd be there. in the cold light of day tho i lost $10k to horror beats and noone can afford that too often.

all i'd say is sats FTW, defo improved my game sneaking into big events cheap and doin well playing against good players, plus meeting and getting to know good players too, hope the same happens for u....

dno what TS is....am i showing my age?
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »

When are you getting your company tattoo done?

lol, someone asked me and skalie about that at the PM party....all I can say is nebu must be pretty confident of getting his deal renewed when our contracts are up at the end of the year. Me n Skal said we might have to think twice about usin a permanent marker.

Sure this can't be true but....someone at the PM prty told me Jonas told his gf he decided the time had come for him to have a permanent reminder of the biggest influence in his life....his gf, tear in eye, asked what he meant, he said i've been to get a special tattoo somewere personal....then showed her the laddies tattoo on his ass lol.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 04:57:46 AM by JaffaCake » Logged
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »

dno what TS is....am i showing my age?

Tough shit...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008, 10:04:35 AM »

In Ms Tillys article in one of the poker mags she says that she's quitting and concentrating on her acting career

(lol)

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

she was pretty good in stuart little2

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008, 10:55:59 AM »

she was pretty good in stuart little2

awesome Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print