blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:15:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Day 1a
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Day 1a  (Read 44790 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2009, 10:59:27 PM »

Andy Greekfish who has already told everyone how unlucky he is today at races, (to be fair to him I've seen him lose two sizeable pots with coinflips) gets it all-in against Steve Littlejohn Two Diamonds Two Clubs vs . Immediately Littlejohn catches best on the board.

"Just can't win a race..."

Therefore he's now OUT.

Also gone, Sunny Chattha, Sam Trickett and James Akenhead. All are now aboard the 11pm train to Bustoville.

Mike Ellis -- 42k

Jon Omara has knocked out Jake Cody (Wasn't Cody the bloke from Final Fight?) with A-K vs A-J all-in preflop.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Nice updates.....

Can u wish Martyn Frey (martynf1) and Paul Lammas (sinbad01) best of luck please

ShaneMcGrory

I'm afraid that's going to count as a partial bok. Martyn Frey just exited with Q-Q vs A-T and didn't look too happy.

Paul Lammas is on about 30k, sitting next to the guy who cannot lose a single TV table ever.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

thats a cracking cold sore alex has got, has he been earning a few bob down the end of the pier?

LMFAO

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »

Jack Powell has managed a nice act of binkage.

After Steve Littlejohn led out for 2k on a , Powell decided to just flat-call. The appeared on the turn and Littlejohn checked, Powell bet 5k and Littlejohn moved in, after counting his chips and seeing the size of the pot Powell made the call for most of his stack with , needing an Ace, Ten or heart to win against Littlejohn's . The river was in fact two of the three, coming the to make flush and straight, eliminating Littlejohn.

The miners are back celebrating a victory at the dogs...

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »

can i get a chip count please of all the players who surnames start with the letter A please

You can bloody well bugger off. Anyway, I'm about to get to the chip counts from Mike Butlin.

ok fair enough

any chance of getting a count of every player who has more than 6 letters in there surname?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2009, 11:31:24 PM »

More chips for Jack Powell, Glenn Martin moved all-in for 9.2k UTG with KD and Powell made the call from the big blind with . The flip favoured the big stack coming three diamonds .

39 left.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2009, 11:32:53 PM »

can i get a chip count please of all the players who surnames start with the letter A please

You can bloody well bugger off. Anyway, I'm about to get to the chip counts from Mike Butlin.

ok fair enough

any chance of getting a count of every player who has more than 6 letters in there surname?

I'll get players who have more than 3 Q's in their name AND whose points value in scrabble is less than seven.

And there you go. Don't say I never give you anything.

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2009, 11:35:46 PM »

Hi Chris,

Any news on Tony Phillips, Mickey Wernick, Rory Campbell and Ramsey Ajram (my secret weapon)?

Say "Hi from Oz" to them +Gibbo, DC, Parker, The Hitsqad, Jerome, Mark Mcluskey, Ryan, and anyone who owes me money.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »

Hi Chris,

Any news on Tony Phillips, Mickey Wernick, Rory Campbell and Ramsey Ajram (my secret weapon)?

Say "Hi from Oz" to them +Gibbo, DC, Parker, The Hitsqad, Jerome, Mark Mcluskey, Ryan, and anyone who owes me money.
lol

i think your secret weapon is one of the chip leaders....mbn to be in Oz
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

Hi Fran. I need him to get me out of it. Meanwhile, who told RiverDave I'm awake? Intercontinental textual nip immediately followed that post.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2009, 11:47:43 PM »

Alex Martin. And his shirt.

I wonder if he borrowed that off of AndrewT?

i've just spoke to Alex on the phone, struggled to hear him as his shirt is too fecking loud. can u let him know i will see him EARLY tomorrow floppy. cheers.

cracking updates.

Lol, you've just come off the phone but you want a message passed on?  Cheesy
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »

Odd side point. There's no out and out chip leader really at the moment. There's kind of a threeway tie between Jack Powell, Jon Omara and Bernard Litman, who all have about 55k at the moment.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:25 PM »

ok fair enough

I'll get players who have more than 3 Q's in their name AND whose points value in scrabble is less than seven.

And there you go. Don't say I never give you anything.

ok negotiations are going well ok i will settle for every player over the age of 18 and under the age of 75 plus karabiner and tikay if they are playing

thanks

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »

tony on 22,500 ramsey on about 60k not sure on the rest

have fun down under
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »

Hi Chris,

So I should do a tannoy announcement?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: