blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 06:04:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273024 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Clarkson did it again but what's wrong with the Beeb?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clarkson did it again but what's wrong with the Beeb?  (Read 13868 times)
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »

Clarkson's just a parody anyway - the 21'st century's Alf Garnett.

The slagging based on appearance & nationality is a bit out of order, but if Clarkson thinks he's an idiot why's he wrong to say so?

I could have thought up a few others far worse more to do with murderer by proxy.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »

I can't recall any Thatcherite deregulation that encouraged entrepeneurship

allowing banks to lend greater proportions of their capital meant finance was made available to entire generations of people - not just for homes, but to start businesses.

Well obviously if the tables are full of fish we all get rich, but when the fish go broke we all go busto just like hundreds of businesses around the country are right now.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 06:17:31 PM »

OMG ...where to start...Thanks Jeremy ( poncy English name) ...keep at it..Tory victory at next election = Scottish independence.

Absolutely no way Scotland will allow itself to be ruled by English public school boys ( like Jeremy ( poncy English name ) )again..not after Thatcher
decimated the place the last time...

The longer Jeremy (poncy English name) keeps ranting on the better......Scotland will be freeeeeee!!!

Yes, because the Scottish parliament and Scottish business has done incredibly well over the past few years and therefore you should have all the confidence in an independent Scotland.

I really can't believe people still advocate an independent Scotland over here...

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »

OMG ...where to start...Thanks Jeremy ( poncy English name) ...keep at it..Tory victory at next election = Scottish independence.

Absolutely no way Scotland will allow itself to be ruled by English public school boys ( like Jeremy ( poncy English name ) )again..not after Thatcher

The longer Jeremy (poncy English name) keeps ranting on the better......Scotland will be freeeeeee!!!

the north sea oil has almost run out and your banks are bankrupt so you'll be free to do what exactly? move to england? Smiley

fwiw i love clarkson and hate gordon clown but you shouldn't take the piss out of people's disabilities and I'm surprised so many of you think it's OK

he wouldn't have apologised unless he knew he was out of order.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

Yes, because the Scottish parliament and Scottish business has done incredibly well over the past few years and therefore you should have all the confidence in an independent Scotland.

I really can't believe people still advocate an independent Scotland over here...

I can't believe they don't.

The government coverup of the true potential impact of the last Independance vote only came out in the last few years, England couldn't have afforded the loss of Scotland. They're still fighting to keep Scotland in the union, do you think the reason has changed?

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »

Clarkson's just a parody anyway

This

I think he revels in it as well, as close a real life persona to Alan Partrige as you'll see.

I watch him on Top Gear and think to myself i wonder if he knows people think he's a complete joke or just revels in being percieved as such.

Tinsel Town

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

lol..Slovakia, Finland, Norway,Denmark, lithuania,Latvia, Slovenia, New Zealand, Ireland, iceland etc etc etc all manage why cant the Scots...I'm proud
to say the nearest Tory MP has his constituency over 100 miles from me. I look forward to the day when Scotland takes its place amongst the worlds nations
and I'll tell you this a Tory victory at the next election will guarantee it....kepp ranting Jeremy

There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face....William Shakespeare( Macbeth)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »

yay, Scotland/England kick off finally!! ffs it took 3 pages!!!

let's have it!!!

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2009, 06:28:05 PM »

yay, Scotland/England kick off finally!! ffs it took 3 pages!!!

let's have it!!!

Ban stick waiting.....

Wink

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »

ffs is there one person on blonde with an iq above a 12 year old?

the problem with being PC is that once it starts no one knows where the borderlines are

PC is brought in to stop people bullying others throught there differences

so its not the words that are said that are offensive its the way they are used

if i am at a wheelchair basket game and a team mate was to call me a cripple i would not take offence

but if i was rolling down the street and some stranger was to say "get out the way cripple" then  i would take offense and deck the guy, now i have overheard a few kids comment to there parents comparing me to some character in little britain, it doesnt offend me as there is no malice meant in there comments

carol thatcher was brought up in an age where the golliwog is a toy and plastered on jam jars, i truely feel she meant no harm in the statement however much i hate the word, its use here should not have been considered offensive

clarkson, i like this guy, but his statement was wrong on so many way, it used disabilty and nationality as a way to belittle gordon brown, this to me is a serious misconduct and a much worse offence than thatchers as he made the statement with malice where carol made hers with ignorance

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »

You're just getting stroppy because no one bought your house yet

http://www.sva-auctions.co.uk/html/Lots/lot44_details.html
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

I can't recall any Thatcherite deregulation that encouraged entrepeneurship

allowing banks to lend greater proportions of their capital meant finance was made available to entire generations of people - not just for homes, but to start businesses.

Well obviously if the tables are full of fish we all get rich, but when the fish go broke we all go busto just like hundreds of businesses around the country are right now.

Banks deciding to lend busto fish money to get back into a game they can't play is the problem, not the fact that money is available to borrow. Thatcher could only give the fish a chance to sit at the table...but she cant be held responsible for how badly they played.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 07:17:09 PM »

that's not his gaff

He hasent got as good an internet connection as that gaff!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 07:18:18 PM »

thats cause its an auction and bidding hasnt finished yet

man i thought you had a few brain cells obviously i was wrong

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 07:27:21 PM »

I can't believe they don't.

The government coverup of the true potential impact of the last Independance vote only came out in the last few years, England couldn't have afforded the loss of Scotland. They're still fighting to keep Scotland in the union, do you think the reason has changed?

Interesting that a lot of people focus on how England needs Scotland when they make the independence argument, rather than focus on how Scotland can be independent.

I really can't see it...

As to Tinseltowns remark lol..Slovakia, Finland, Norway,Denmark, lithuania,Latvia, Slovenia, New Zealand, Ireland, iceland etc etc etc

Are you serious? Slovakia, Latvia, Slovenia and Iceland are amongst the countries you think prove that Scotland can make it? 3 of them are nothing more than propped up developing countries and Iceland is bankrupt (coincidentally..Scotland would be now as well) Ireland has a MASSIVE debt and this will bite them in the arse soon enough.

Really, Scotland is in a right state already..the NHS is no good, the education system isn't all that grand really...the benefit system is a joke. Teenage pregnancy rate is through the roof, herion abuse is ridiculously high as are the alcoholism rates. (Admittedly a lot of these problems are UK wide but Scotland gets more money spent on them per person than, say England does....so it's fair enough to say Scotland should be in a better way)
Scotland has no major companies to speak off that are doing well enough. Since devolution the Scottish parliament has shown absolutely nothing that gives anyone any confidence in their abilities. The SNP has made promises but failed miserably when it comes to delivering on those promises and they are the ones that advocate an independent Scotland.

I'm proud
to say the nearest Tory MP has his constituency over 100 miles from me. I look forward to the day when Scotland takes its place amongst the worlds nations
and I'll tell you this a Tory victory at the next election will guarantee it....

I don't know where this Tory hatred comes from...other than pure ignorance and simply living in the past...it's a common thing in Scotland and does noone any favours.
You should have better politicians in Scotland in all parties; The SNP, Labour the Scottish Tories and LibDems are all filled with second rate politicians...until you get some better ones I really wouldn't wish independence on you.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: