blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:15:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009
Poll
Question: What should the Shrewdies do ??  (Voting closed: May 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM)
 tell Beverly she's fucked our whole holiday up after telling us this late, how did this cross booking happen dont u have spread sheets etc. etc. We want you to refund us the money for our flights or find us a replacement. If not we want proof they signed - 37 (52.1%)
egg her house 'n poop in her pool - 34 (47.9%)
Other ... please specify on thread. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 289 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009  (Read 625266 times)
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

kev you could be the greatest!

[  ] im good hu
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

LOL, let me find out when my car is going in and how long for then I will give you confirmation.

[ ] having a car is value for money when your an online poker bum!
[ ] trains/cabs are more effort and ur more likely to die in a freakish central reservation incident
[X] scrap the car and save £750 so we can have 1 extra night out in vegas foool

Scrapping the car is not worth it to save £750 u mug! I pay £750 in excess and get it repaired and can still sell the car for £9-10k! That = 12 more nights imo.

How much will the insurance go up Rookie, if at all?  What group is it?

Insurance will be ridic tbh. Its bad enough now, I had to pay £2k in November, and that was in advance for the reduced rate, with £750 excess! Insurance will be terrible after this, hence thinking about selling.

I dont know what group it is, its a 2.0l ST500 Ford Fiesta.

pay for it using the dough you wouldve lumped on flushys dog had you have got there last night!

Yeah I wouldve prob done my bollocks last night if I had got there, I only fancied Winkys Don in the first out of all the winners last night, would have defo done my excess. But at least I would have enjoyed it!

HI HELEN!
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »

thaughts on pre-vegas prop bets? ........im thinking weight loss is a potential

[  ] im good hu
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

thaughts on pre-vegas prop bets? ........im thinking weight gain is a potential

FYP

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »

lol Rooks you will like this, i text Knave a 11-4 winner, he didn't get the text till after the race, pmsl

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

lol Rooks you will like this, i text Knave a 11-4 winner, he didn't get the text till after the race, pmsl

[  ] thanks for the text mate. I coulda had my excess won!

HI HELEN!
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

thaughts on pre-vegas prop bets? ........im thinking weight gain is a potential

FYP

loooooooooooool

[  ] im good hu
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »

Prop bet suggestion, playing tournies in drag?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 04:30:38 PM »

glad ur ok Ben

hopefully gonna be in vegas for a bit in june so ill prob see you out there  Cool
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 05:57:31 PM »

So im about 6K in mu at the moment. Got to 10k a few nights ago which was my highest point in make up under fluhsy. $10k downswings certainly means either a) running bad
b) playing bad or a combo of both. I dont put in huge volume so a $10k downswing is like losing 120 comps on the bounce. I managed to get a good chop in the $20r the other night for 5400, then what always seems to happen to me, happened. I had a bounce day. The day after i scoop some dollars, i have a completely blank night. I woke up about 20 mins ago ready to grind. I need to start earning money. Im doing ok on my horse racing, but i need the fluhsmeister to have to send me some mad dimes.

I was planning a 15 comp night (which is a lot for me) I only play tilt and stars. I was firing the laptop up and then, boom. My phone went,

Mate: coming to pub for the game?
Me: what game? (expecting it to be west brom v man city, which i could fade quite easily)
Mate: spain v england you mug!
Me: ffs
Mate: come on, theres 8 of us out, food at 6:30 put at 8
Me: ffs
Mate: whats up with ya, you aint got work tomoz
Me: in a way i have
Mate: pick you up in a taxi at 6:20
Me:ffs
Mate dont be late
Me:ffs

call ends

will probs play both the midnights when i get it. GL to all the shrewdies tonight.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »

Im in too much makeup at the mo! But am on the grind tonight. Started at 5 playing through til and then see how I feel then as to whether I continue. Nicky is also grinding I believe, not sure about others.

HI HELEN!
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 06:59:58 PM »

For those of you that dont know me i have been under flushys wing for about a year now and only lately have i actually started to become a winning player. Flushy has trusted me with the task of running the stable which i actually quite enjoy because there all such a laugh, so basically i send them all money [  ] which is very hard. Since the other guys have joined the stable we have all been chatting on skype about hands etc etc and i am starting to see massive improvments in my game. I have ran up huge mu's in the past online and managed to bink out of them with decent live 2nd's (i nvere ever win hu...im shit)! A quick brag, the hendon mob is missing my biggest ever score for 17.k in the birmingham 2nd chance 500fo which i obv came 2nd in only to see about 2k of the money myself as i was in redic makeup! This is basically the story of my poker career, build up huge makeups then scoop to get out of it but only see minimal profit. My mission before vegas is to actually build up a nice roll and not gain a 15k+ mu which im perfectly poised for as i am in 0 mu at the moment after a decent result the other night...

with the help of the stable + the likes of jones, middy, tommyc and a few others its definetly possible.....

The gf's just arrived with sushi so i best be off

so gl to the stable and lets gogogogogogoggo

[  ] im good hu
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 07:04:13 PM »

iwwil to be on 0 makeup

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »

For those of you that dont know me i have been under flushys wing for about a year now and only lately have i actually started to become a winning player. Flushy has trusted me with the task of running the stable which i actually quite enjoy because there all such a laugh, so basically i send them all money [  ] which is very hard. Since the other guys have joined the stable we have all been chatting on skype about hands etc etc and i am starting to see massive improvments in my game. I have ran up huge mu's in the past online and managed to bink out of them with decent live 2nd's (i nvere ever win hu...im shit)! A quick brag, the hendon mob is missing my biggest ever score for 17.k in the birmingham 2nd chance 500fo which i obv came 2nd in only to see about 2k of the money myself as i was in redic makeup! This is basically the story of my poker career, build up huge makeups then scoop to get out of it but only see minimal profit. My mission before vegas is to actually build up a nice roll and not gain a 15k+ mu which im perfectly poised for as i am in 0 mu at the moment after a decent result the other night...

with the help of the stable + the likes of jones, middy, tommyc and a few others its definetly possible.....

Blatant "I have a girlfriend, I am not flushys rent boy" brag post imo.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »

Blatant "I have a girlfriend, I am not flushys rent boy" brag post imo.

It seems nicky is having a romantic sitdown meal with his gf

[19:05:49] cod meharly: i cnt wait...gna see so many shows and get hammered .....
[19:06:09] Moody: gg m8
[19:06:12] Moody: go eat ur sushi
[19:06:24] cod meharly: eating now
[19:07:07] benj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmou3lwbr34
[19:07:17] Moody: [  ] romantic meal
[X] gf eating by herself

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 289 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: