blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:29:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009
Poll
Question: What should the Shrewdies do ??  (Voting closed: May 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM)
 tell Beverly she's fucked our whole holiday up after telling us this late, how did this cross booking happen dont u have spread sheets etc. etc. We want you to refund us the money for our flights or find us a replacement. If not we want proof they signed - 37 (52.1%)
egg her house 'n poop in her pool - 34 (47.9%)
Other ... please specify on thread. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 289 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009  (Read 625448 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »

For those of you that dont know me i have been under flushys wing for about a year now and only lately have i actually started to become a winning player. Flushy has trusted me with the task of running the stable which i actually quite enjoy because there all such a laugh, so basically i send them all money [  ] which is very hard. Since the other guys have joined the stable we have all been chatting on skype about hands etc etc and i am starting to see massive improvments in my game. I have ran up huge mu's in the past online and managed to bink out of them with decent live 2nd's (i nvere ever win hu...im shit)! A quick brag, the hendon mob is missing my biggest ever score for 17.k in the birmingham 2nd chance 500fo which i obv came 2nd in only to see about 2k of the money myself as i was in redic makeup! This is basically the story of my poker career, build up huge makeups then scoop to get out of it but only see minimal profit. My mission before vegas is to actually build up a nice roll and not gain a 15k+ mu which im perfectly poised for as i am in 0 mu at the moment after a decent result the other night...

with the help of the stable + the likes of jones, middy, tommyc and a few others its definetly possible.....

The gf's just arrived with sushi so i best be off

so gl to the stable and lets gogogogogogoggo

Blatant "I have a girlfriend, I am not flushys rent boy" brag post imo.

Funny story, i only got round to staking Nick because of Tony Adderly wanting to stake his missus!!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 07:41:25 PM »

For those of you that dont know me i have been under flushys wing for about a year now and only lately have i actually started to become a winning player. Flushy has trusted me with the task of running the stable which i actually quite enjoy because there all such a laugh, so basically i send them all money [  ] which is very hard. Since the other guys have joined the stable we have all been chatting on skype about hands etc etc and i am starting to see massive improvments in my game. I have ran up huge mu's in the past online and managed to bink out of them with decent live 2nd's (i nvere ever win hu...im shit)! A quick brag, the hendon mob is missing my biggest ever score for 17.k in the birmingham 2nd chance 500fo which i obv came 2nd in only to see about 2k of the money myself as i was in redic makeup! This is basically the story of my poker career, build up huge makeups then scoop to get out of it but only see minimal profit. My mission before vegas is to actually build up a nice roll and not gain a 15k+ mu which im perfectly poised for as i am in 0 mu at the moment after a decent result the other night...

with the help of the stable + the likes of jones, middy, tommyc and a few others its definetly possible.....

Funny story, i only got round to staking Nick because of Tony Adderly wanting to stake his missus!!!

pics or she doesnt exist

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »

ffs...

proves how much of a luckbox u really r flushy! u stumble across me by accident and i end up making u money and running ur stable! u truely are one of the greats.....

[  ] im good hu
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 10:35:37 PM »

iwwil to be on 0 makeup
+1

My current situation:

Am currently in about $8k MU. Am very busto in life and if i don't make enough £ between now and Vegas, i wont be off! Need to pay Jones back for flight and accomodation + il need plenty of spending money whilst out there. So am looking to win a decent amount between now and then. Going to be tough, but the plan is to grind ridic hard between now and May 27th, il either have the lot or be busto, only time will tell. 
Like Nicky said, theres always at least 3 of us on the online grind at once and if one us goes deep, we're always on Skype to each other discussing hands etc, which can only mean good things imo as were always improving.
Really looking forward to the trip, but not getting too excited about it yet as iv no idea whether il be there or not!

lets gogogogogoogogogogo and win the mfkin l00t plz.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

Rooks HU in $75 6 max on Tilt, gogogoogo.

Good few days for the stable.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »

june, you gotta put that im 3/1 down!

HI HELEN!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »

june, you gotta put that im 3/1 down!

LOL glglglglgl
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 11:05:12 PM »

Sigh, mbn for that guy. He can't even bet properly.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

HI HELEN!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

Nice score anyway rooks congrats
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2009, 11:21:17 PM »

Nice score anyway rooks congrats
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:25 PM »

Thx guys, still cant see over the hill that is makeup tho.

HI HELEN!
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »

totalise

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »

when your in makeup/being staked, are you allowed to play cash/SNG on your own dime? 
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:24 AM »

when your in makeup/being staked, are you allowed to play cash/SNG on your own dime? 

Some of us dabble. So I guess yes.

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 289 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: