blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:03:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273082 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Another Blonde tournament staking required!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Blonde tournament staking required!  (Read 76531 times)
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 18, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »

Just to let you all know where I am with this.

I pulled out of the staking after the first phase of sorts, I requested to be pulled out, that was back on April 16th.  Dave said no problem, he just had to move some funds around and I would be paid my stake + relevant profit. I have not seen a penny since.

I have exchanged a tonne of PM's with River grimmerdave promising to pass me the money over on Stars, 'as he did not have money on blonde at the time', strange you'd think seen as the staking was on blonde but hey ho. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I opened a Stars account to be paid, then he didn't have funds on Stars, strange conincidence again.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Then several PM's again, putting me off I guess, promising funds etc.

Then last month I receive this exact PM

''Ok since last message things have gone a lot better for me so i can now offer you payment on either blonde or stars which is your preference? Please let me know asap before anything goes tits up!''

3 PM's and a month later I have had no reply.

I'm not after sympathy, I know its my money and my risk etc, Just a warning for all stakers still in, don't expect any money back, he's spanked it.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 18, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

I pulled out of the staking after the first phase of sorts, I requested to be pulled out, that was back on April 16th.  Dave said no problem, he just had to move some funds around and I would be paid my stake + relevant profit. I have not seen a penny since.

I have exchanged a tonne of PM's with River grimmerdave promising to pass me the money over on Stars, 'as he did not have money on blonde at the time', strange you'd think seen as the staking was on blonde but hey ho. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I opened a Stars account to be paid, then he didn't have funds on Stars, strange conincidence again.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

''Ok since last message things have gone a lot better for me so i can now offer you payment on either blonde or stars which is your preference? Please let me know asap before anything goes tits up!''

I'm not after sympathy, I know its my money and my risk etc, Just a warning for all stakers still in, don't expect any money back, he's spanked it.

surprised there is no reaction to this, thats a pretty blatant grim with admission spunkage.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 18, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »

surprised there is no reaction to this, thats a pretty blatant grim with admission spunkage.

What do you want us to say, think it was clear about 3 months ago that Grimmerdave wasn't quite on the level. I am just sorry that someone like Chipprince might have done his money.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 18, 2009, 06:51:40 PM »

oh dear...is riverdave still around on here or has he joined fergus8 and the 'others'?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 18, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »

oh dear...is riverdave still around on here or has he joined fergus8 and the 'others'?

He last was here 4.19pm today

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

I like Dave.

He is however a degenerate gambler, i don't mean that in the way we all say it jokingly, he is a proper animal when it comes to money and gambling. That all being said though i expect everyone to get paid back at some time in the future, everyone knows what he is like but a grimmer he is not, he intends to pay back of that i am sure.

Yours Sincerely,

Someone who is owed from a Penly stake.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2009, 07:27:33 PM »

I like Dave.

He is however a degenerate gambler, i don't mean that in the way we all say it jokingly, he is a proper animal when it comes to money and gambling. That all being said though i expect everyone to get paid back at some time in the future, everyone knows what he is like but a grimmer he is not, he intends to pay back of that i am sure.

Yours Sincerely,

obv i dont know him, deleted by post as it didnt really have a pupose other than to ask what was going on and in fairness it has nothing to do with me.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

I like Dave.

Yours Sincerely,

Yeah to echo this Dave isn't a grimmer. He just can't manage a roll and has spin ups and downs like not many people. He's never far from a result and I'm sure everyone will get paid as soon as he gets a result

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 19, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »

Ok i'm sorry guys i can confirm the rumours i have some time ago got staking money mixed in with other poker/life money and there is at the moment no stake fund. I've never kept the majority of the stake on the blonde site as most have paid elsewhere or required payment elsewhere. As stated above im not a grimmer in the true sense of the word in that everyone will get paid as funds allow. I guess best thing to do is end the stake and work out what everyone is owed and pay everyone back at the same rate. I'll take feedback on that though.
Barring any instant miracles it could take a fair while as my only action at the moment is with backers where i have a reasonable size makeup to payoff first.
Once again sorry guys. Flame away.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 19, 2009, 01:19:13 AM »

/words fail

money back asap please.

riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

I like Dave.

Yours Sincerely,

I'm sure you'll confirm that a sizeable proportion of that debt was paid off when funds allowed some time ago just to reassure stakers here they will get paid at some point in time.
Please ship WCOOP main event so i can grim the rest with clear conscience kthx.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2009, 01:30:28 AM »

I'm not gonna flame man, I think the plan to end it now and work out how much you owe is best right now though. I'm sure you'll pay us back when you can.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2009, 01:42:29 AM »

I'm not gonna flame man, I think the plan to end it now and work out how much you owe is best right now though. I'm sure you'll pay us back when you can.

If that's the general consensus over the weekend i'll do the figures on Monday and post it up and then this just turns into a payback thread as they call them on other staking forums.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2009, 01:59:17 AM »

I like Dave.

Yours Sincerely,

I'm sure you'll confirm that a sizeable proportion of that debt was paid off when funds allowed some time ago just to reassure stakers here they will get paid at some point in time.
Please ship WCOOP main event so i can grim the rest with clear conscience kthx.

Yeah you made a payment when you could, the next time the penly spinup bus is rolling again i will dip in for more.

Honestly guys he will pay back, plz dont burn him at the stake (geddit)

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2009, 02:46:42 AM »

Sorry Flsuhy.  Normally I agree with you and in fact, give you more credit than most.  I've no gains or losses on this one and therefore no business saying anything...but ye all know me well enough - not one to keep me mouth shut. 

I stake every chance I get on blonde.  From day one this just didn't sit well.  I'd much rather average Joe says 'I'm not doing too bad so give us a chance' over a guy who is supposedly rolling it in and claims to be winning who says 'I'd like stakers.'

2 + 2 = 4 in my world.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: