blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:42:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack - March 09
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack - March 09  (Read 20272 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 12:19:51 PM »

Ooopses Did I do the same ? if so I must owe my backers 70 correct?. BTW GL this weekend Maria xx Can someone with more experience take a look mine way back in Dec then if i do owe i will gladly return any that i owe.

damn, thought u were coming dtd this weekend. Thought i could get a nando's threesome on the cards!  fml,
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

Ok folks, TY all funds recieved so am now registered and raring to go!

Gl to us all x

Will be away in the Cotswolds this w/e. Blackberry updates ftw.

any live updates planned for this comp?

gl all

Your Welcome GH

Going to the Cotswolds?, we have a £250 freezout in our pub on Sunday, wont quite make 300 runners maybe 12 or so Smiley
Worth poping in for a pint if your near by!

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:34 PM »

To suggest that I am abusing people's good faith is just plain wrong but to suggest that I am a thick donkey without thinking out my proposal properly is totally 100% TRUE.  I do feel like a complete div to be honest, I see what I have done by charging a premium twice over is NOT at all what I wanted from this.

Wish I could go back and do this agian sigh, what I should have really is only sold 70% at a small premium and not 100%.  What I will do though is refund everyone the difference from £20 for 5% to £16.50 for 5%.

So sorry to the backers, please could you pm your bank details and I will do this ASAP.

Redsimon & Booder, I will do this through stars.

The Grantham Grimmer strikes again.

She's got some front, eh? Wink

PS - yup, donkey is right. But I have to say, from years of personal experience with Maria, staking her, doing genuine business with her, (as I still do to this day), she's the most honest person I've ever met. She'd not do anyone for a penny-piece. She just messed up the Proposal.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »

lol, I wish.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »

lol, I wish.

the comp or the nandos ;-)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 12:37:11 PM »

Damn you Tikay, I have worked for years keeping my Grantham Grimmer identity a secret and you have blown it.  You in particular, I have been working on my sweetness and light routine for 5 years now!!

Also, yes my front is large but that's a private issue between me and my bra.....

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 12:39:05 PM »

Ooopses Did I do the same ? if so I must owe my backers 70 correct?. BTW GL this weekend Maria xx Can someone with more experience take a look mine way back in Dec then if i do owe i will gladly return any that i owe.

damn, thought u were coming DTD this weekend. Thought i could get a nando's threesome on the cards!  fml,

No boyband to join us, or is it just us??

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »

lol, I wish.

the comp or the nandos ;-)

Chilli and I both agree only if you wore THEM shorts. )

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »

To suggest that I am abusing people's good faith is just plain wrong but to suggest that I am a thick donkey without thinking out my proposal properly is totally 100% TRUE.  I do feel like a complete div to be honest, I see what I have done by charging a premium twice over is NOT at all what I wanted from this.

Wish I could go back and do this agian sigh, what I should have really is only sold 70% at a small premium and not 100%.  What I will do though is refund everyone the difference from £20 for 5% to £16.50 for 5%.

So sorry to the backers, please could you pm your bank details and I will do this ASAP.

play the £75 tonight and off the backers a share so they are getting 2 comps for price of 1

its so obv this was a mistake mate gl at the weekend x

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »

damn, thought u were coming DTD this weekend. Thought i could get a nando's threesome on the cards!  fml,

No boyband to join us, or is it just us??
  • im jealous
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 12:50:04 PM »

think its just me, you, and middy!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »

Chilli is so obv going to win this now - all this hullaballoo about a genuine mistake (or that she wanted to buy new shoes - not sure which) will only spur her on to win the bloody thing.

Gl Maria x
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 01:01:16 PM »

play the £75 tonight and off the backers a share so they are getting 2 comps for price of 1

its so obv this was a mistake mate gl at the weekend x

Thanks Fran,
Yes damn, thats a great Idea but I can't play tonight, I have to have my nephew early in the morning for few hours! Not a morning person at the best of times lol.

I will get them the money back, least I can do.

Chilli is so obv going to win this now - all this hullaballoo about a genuine mistake (or that she wanted to buy new shoes - not sure which) will only spur her on to win the bloody thing.

Gl Maria x

Tracy, I think I love you.  Good vibes to you too hun and lets hope we don't meet at the table until we are heads up!

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »

As a first time staking proposal I woulda done exactly the same.

Watch your wallet at Nando's though Trigg - I know a woman nicked a score off you earlier in the week but the Grantham Grimmer is a whole new kettle of fish!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »

May I post my comments, bearing in mind I am a staker so have a right to express my opinion.

I saw the thread and thought it a great chance to back someone with a bit of a game without financially stretching myself. I had a query so I PM'd Maria, got my answer and was happy with the reply. I knew exactly what I was buying into and was, and still am, completely satisfied with the deal.

There are different ways of staking people at different %s, some involve a hike up of the entrance fee, all have various divisions of equity. Nothing is set in stone, there is no rule that a player can't charge an element towards expenses as well as taking some equity. If you don't like the deal, don't deal. It would, perhaps, be a good idea to have a template but as long as a staker knows what he is buying into then there are no issues.

So, for the record, I read the details, understood them, struck a deal and will stick by the deal. As far as I am concerned that £70 is for refreshments, travel and a premium for the memory of that kilt in Glasgow, end off.

Now go and win some money for us. This is the start of my staking roll and would love to see it grow, I have already promised to stake someone else in a live comp if this shows a return (lol no pressure Maria).

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: