blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Grimmer?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grimmer?  (Read 18153 times)
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »

I know- could have used it to play Dave Penly heads up at omaha

Oh well....

Lol, you seem to have forgotten the time when i felted him playing 5/10 HU PLO  in brighton

Yeah you stuck a ridiculous amount in with just a 2nd nut flush draw when i had 2 pair and a flush draw and got there obv, nearly as bad as you played in our hu on FT the other day!!
Thekellster89

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »

Oh well....

Lol, you seem to have forgotten the time when i felted him playing 5/10 HU PLO  in brighton

Yeah you stuck a ridiculous amount in with just a 2nd nut flush draw when i had 2 pair and a flush draw and got there obv, nearly as bad as you played in our hu on FT the other day!!

ye, mbn to be a rack

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2009, 08:20:37 PM »

Can you two just have a fight plz?

HI HELEN!
Madone

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

meanwhile i thought this thread was about George getting grimmed..not kellett grimming everyone he can lol!
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »

meanwhile i thought this thread was about George getting grimmed..not kellett grimming everyone he can lol!

tbf who has kellett grimmed? I thought he paid all his stakers

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »

Oh well....

ye, mbn to be a rack

mbn to bink

Meanwhile if Dortmund %s are sold out how come i was offered the package for $4100 a couple of hours ago and even offered to find you another buyer if i couldn't run the amount up?? 
Thekellster89

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2009, 08:28:01 PM »

Oh well....

ye, mbn to be a rack

mbn to bink

Meanwhile if Dortmund %s are sold out how come i was offered the package for $4100 a couple of hours ago and even offered to find you another buyer if i couldn't run the amount up?? 

OBV got w$

riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

Oh well....

ye, mbn to be a rack

mbn to bink

OBV got w$

So it's you that sold out rather than your staking thread.
Thekellster89

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »

he doesnt need staking for live donkaments from blondes when he has 2-3 well known circuit players backing him on a regular basis

orly?

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=40482.0

ye if you look it says SOLD OUT, and only 8% has gone to blondes

The best part about it all was that you won 2 sats! Money for flights imo

FYP

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2009, 07:28:51 AM »

lol @ £500k BR for EPT's

To be fair its a good idea to sell shares when you are -ive EV so wp Grimster

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

I am being strtict with bankroll management

And i don't want to spend money on tournaments ideally , as a sunday $1000-$2000 buyins is a big chunk of my weekly profit from cash.

You really need to make your mind up whether you're a high roller or not.

Why not just tell the truth?

You've won a sat which is great. Unfortunately you're busto so need money for expenses.

If you were making enough on cash for $1000-$2000 to just be a chunk of your profit you would not be selling anything.

You'll get a lot more respect if you're honest.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »

Please be warned that anyone who is posting to troll or flame others, will receive a 24-hour ban and this ban may be extended according to the discretion of the moderating team.

What is trolling?

Is that like, if I had some sort of beef with organized religion and continually made posts about my views on loads of non-related or only loosely related threads. Smiley

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

Please be warned that anyone who is posting to troll or flame others, will receive a 24-hour ban and this ban may be extended according to the discretion of the moderating team.

What is trolling?

Is that like, if I had some sort of beef with organized religion and continually made posts about my views on loads of non-related or only loosely related threads. Smiley

It only counts as trolling if you make these posts whilst living under a bridge.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »

What is trolling?

Not if the posts were relevant on the thread that they're posted and there's a discussion taking place.  However, as you know, your post there was a good example Wink.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2009, 07:30:14 PM »

What is trolling?

Not if the posts were relevant on the thread that they're posted and there's a discussion taking place.  However, as you know, your post there was a good example Wink.

It also proves that there is no god.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: