blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2  (Read 49849 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »

John Exley, who in Barry Neville-speak is known as the "pill**k from Barnsley" just trebled up to 50k or so.

Holding Jacks, he moved over the top of a Kassim Kurbanali raise for his last 15k, and was called in one spot behind and by Kassim.

Kassim moved in on the jack-high flop, receiving a fold from the other live player and must have felt confident with his pocket queens, till he saw Exley had spiked top set.

An overkill jack on the turn hammered the final nail into Kassim's chances of winning the pot and the man who started the day right at the top of the leaderboard has seen his stock plummet in the opening stages...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Daniel Ward faced a giant overbert all-in on the turn of a board for his whole stack and took a good five minutes of consideration before folding, he got shown for his trouble which made him grimace due to no doubt folding the best hand at that point.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »

Fifteen minutes into level eleven - the second of the day - we have seen twenty exits in the first hour.

65 remain with the blinds at 800/1600/200.

The average stack stands at 45,230 and the decent structure means there is room for play...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

Fallen Comrades:

66   Stephen Holloway
67   Martin Kearney
68   Angharad Hyde
69   Waheed Ashraf
70   Ian Smith
71   Tommy Bingham
72   James Tomlin
73   John Simons
74   James Bagley
75   Wright Peter
76   Mathew Seer
77   Kirk Moyce
78   Stuart Rolfe
79   Christopher Bruce
80   Michael Wernick
81   Kevin Pearce
82   Shamil Patel
83   Andy Cradock
84   Joe Stevenson
85   Keith Armstrong

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

Nick Hicks has dropped from his earlier heady heights. "Queens versus Sixes and he four-flushed and then I had King Jack vs Ace King on a King high board," he said glumly.

Daniel Dodet has doubled his micro stack through Imran Mckenzie, his two hearts looked in bad shape against and he asked the dealer for a 3-4-5 flop. She went one better dealing a Two Diamonds board, the experience was short-lived though as he went out just a couple of hands later.

Rod wants me to put dead as a Dodet. But I'm not going to. So there.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »

Cowen's Cowboys

Robert Cowen has doubled through to around 30k, his pocket kings hoilding versus tens for his stack - a king hitting the turn to seal the double up.

James Bagley

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »

Double Dodet

Straight into action is Daniel Dodet. With just 9k at the start of the day, he was looking for a spot to move and did so moments ago SHIPPING it with T-J.

With Dodet's stack at less than ten big blinds, James Bagley decided his range was wide enough that a call with 3-3 was justified and call he did!

But what was going on here?? One quick check with professional Antonio Esfandiari look-a-like and popular French blogger Benjo cleared it up.

The race was won emphatically by Dodet as an ace, queen and king all appeared to give him the broadway straight, taking a cheeky bite out of Bagley's stack and doubling him through to just under 20k...

wtf that wasn't me lol. That was seat 8, Joe Stevenson I think his name was.

Quote from: NoFlopsHomer
]James Bagley is out after Justin Davenport got very lucky.

Bagley bet 5300 on the  two spades board, 7800 on the  three diamonds turn before moving in on the  river with Davenport calling him the whole way with  , Bagley's aces proving no good in the end
My bust out hand was so irritating, it was a 80k pot lawl. He was on the FT of the GUKPT side event I took down and even though I'd been tight aggressive all tourney he definately thinks of me as a complete lagtard. I don't have to bust as I can check fold river (he can only bet houses and quads) but I'm pretty sure he heroes 100% of the time with any two pair to my 23k shove into 34k as he completely thinks I'm capable of spewy three barrells.

GGAIJNGADOIM to summarise. 2 outed for 80k ftl. FU luck.

GLGLGLGL to Seb Powell and Toby Lewis
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:21:56 PM by James Bagley » Logged
ivanov365

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 03:21:03 PM »

unlucky baggers, pass on glglglgl to seb and toby and tell him to wear his hat right ffs.
swanny
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »

Double Dodet

Straight into action is Daniel Dodet. With just 9k at the start of the day, he was looking for a spot to move and did so moments ago SHIPPING it with T-J.

With Dodet's stack at less than ten big blinds, James Bagley decided his range was wide enough that a call with 3-3 was justified and call he did!

But what was going on here?? One quick check with professional Antonio Esfandiari look-a-like and popular French blogger Benjo cleared it up.

The race was won emphatically by Dodet as an ace, queen and king all appeared to give him the broadway straight, taking a cheeky bite out of Bagley's stack and doubling him through to just under 20k...

wtf that wasn't me lol. That was seat 8, Joe Stevenson I think his name was.

My bust out hand was so irritating, it was a 80k pot lawl. He was on the FT of the GUKPT side event I took down and even though I'd been tight aggressive all tourney he definately thinks of me as a complete lagtard. I don't have to bust as I can check fold river (he can only bet houses and quads) but I'm pretty sure he heroes 100% of the time with any two pair to my 23k shove into 34k as he completely thinks I'm capable of spewy three barrells.

Oops!

Bad luck with the aces, great board to get paid off with by two pair for sure.

gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »

glglglglgl Toby Lewis for the win Smiley                                       

P.S keep the cap lol ignore all comments lol,
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

Nick Hicks is OUT!

Raising the button with , he instantly called the big blind shove, who showed down pocket nines. An ever-so-standard hand really.

Needing to win the flip, he watched the board peel off , leaving him drawing almost dead and he stood up and put on his coat as the board finished out .

He was covered and sadly offered "Just can't win those key flips" as he made a swift exit out of the DTD doors.

See you soon redbull.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »

FAQ's -  Can I have two diamonds on the flop?

Mohammed Ashfaq was all-in with against Ghassan Chehbi's in a flip for his tournament life and flopped good when the board came three diamonds giving him lots of outs, the turn gave even more coming the and the Two Diamonds got him there on the river.

Things have just gone from bad to worse for Chehbi who was one of the chip leaders before. David Brown just pushed with 4's for 21k vs Chehbi's raise with Kings and rivered a four to knock the latter further down the pecking order.

Demios
GeekyPhilip

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »

Quote from: James
Quote from: NoFlopsHomer
]James Bagley is out after Justin Davenport got very lucky.

Bagley bet 5300 on the  two spades board, 7800 on the  three diamonds turn before moving in on the  river with Davenport calling him the whole way with  , Bagley's aces proving no good in the end

Unlucky James I was hoping you were going to win this one Smiley
James Bagley

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »

Cheers Swanny and Phil.

Brammer if you read this can you give Toby a ring, my phones dead. Let me know what you guys are doing today. Thanks N.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »

How is the fish filleter  Rudd getting on ?

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: