blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:24:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  10+10+10+10+10=50 Seats Guaranteed to the £1000 Main Event !!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10+10+10+10+10=50 Seats Guaranteed to the £1000 Main Event !!!!!  (Read 12191 times)
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »

Hi All

I have to tell you we were genuinely surprised that our 50 seats Guaranteed made 61 seats for this weekends £300 Deepstack , so to clelebrate we thought we would do another one , the only difference is this time we are guaranteeing 50 seats into the £1000 Main Event !!!!!!!

Surely this time there will be an overlay ?

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/newsitem.php?id=604

Cheers

ACES

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 09:41:39 AM »

I love you, Mr Trumper.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
#1Instigator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »

more seats wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

making an appearance...hi...i'm here Cheesy
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »

There will be an improved structure for this satellite.

Details to follow.

ACES

Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »

There will be an improved structure for this satellite.

It just gets better

ItsMrAlex2u

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »

Hi All

I have to tell you we were genuinely surprised that our 50 seats Guaranteed made 61 seats for this weekends £300 Deepstack , so to clelebrate we thought we would do another one , the only difference is this time we are guaranteeing 50 seats into the £1000 Main Event !!!!!!!

Surely this time there will be an overlay ?

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/newsitem.php?id=604

Cheers

ACES

I was so hpoing you were going to do this. Much appreciated by all i am sure.

Can the 50 seat gtees become a regular sat to all the monthly £300's and bigger comps............?

Best QM ever

FACT !
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »

hmmm..will have trouble playing this ME...can we transfer these seats onto a next ME like we can with the 300 sat?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
WackyDUK

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

hmmm..will have trouble playing this ME...can we transfer these seats onto a next ME like we can with the 300 sat?

Was this ever answered? I would struggle to make this one but would love to try and lock a seat up for the next one  thumbs up
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

Someone answered that question somewhere.

I believe the answer was a no as they go towards the huge guarantee for the first event.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »

Was this ever answered? I would struggle to make this one but would love to try and lock a seat up for the next one  thumbs up

Hello Mr Duk, yes Simon answered this for boldie on the Dusk Till Dawn News thread.  He actually replied that seats were not transferable to the next £1,000 "Monte Carlo" Grandslam event.

Since this, we have had discussions and came to the conclusion that the best outcome for everybody would be that seats won in this 50 Seat Guarantee CAN be transferred to the "Monte Carlo" in September if you couldn't make this one.

So there you go, yes!

Although seats are not transferable to other people.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »

Hello Mr Duk, yes Simon answered this for boldie on the Dusk Till Dawn News thread.  He actually replied that seats were not transferable to the next £1,000 "Monte Carlo" Grandslam event.

Since this, we have had discussions and came to the conclusion that the best outcome for everybody would be that seats won in this 50 Seat Guarantee CAN be transferred to the "Monte Carlo" in September if you couldn't make this one.

So there you go, yes!

Cry <==== tears of joy.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »

FML tryin to be helpful

That Chilli woman just wanted me to be wrong  Angry

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

That Chilli woman

WTF?!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »

So there you go, yes!

Good stuff - I can play now.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

So there you go, yes!

Good stuff - I can play now.

+1

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: