blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:31:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  dtd main event tmw!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: dtd main event tmw!!!!  (Read 8285 times)
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

hi all know this is a last minute thing but wasnt supposed to be goin as it is my daughters bday but managed to get out of doin the party.....was lookin to sell 50% of my action for face value so £165.....or even break it up into 10% blocks....have played a few of the 75 freezeouts at dtd comin 16th out of 180 when the norweigens were there losin withh jj against 55 for a big pot to put me 3rd in chips so i know i can do well in the big field ......if u would like any other info just ask and ill be happy to teel u sorry its short and rushed but last minute thing...thanks all

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

Daughters Birthday party FTW  IMO

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 10:53:58 PM »

dont miss your daughters party!
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »

Kids come first mate, The game will always be there, borthdays and special moments are fleeting.

Spend the day with your daughter IMHO

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

its 3 till5 so i have 2 hours to make it to DTD its only 90 miles....so ill be there in time for 7..thats wot time it starts doesnt it ?

Starts at 7pm but will prob be sold out by the time you got here......

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 11:51:17 PM »

boo

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

Dewi

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:19 AM »

booder

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:33:30 AM »

boo
as in dont do it

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 12:54:36 AM »

its 3 till5 so i have 2 hours to make it to DTD its only 90 miles....so ill be there in time for 7..thats wot time it starts doesnt it ?

Youi could always consider maybe spending some extra time with your daughter, like beyond 5pm. She'd really appreciate it.

Swerve DTD fella.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 12:58:13 AM »

Youi could always consider maybe spending some extra time with your daughter, like beyond 5pm. She'd really appreciate it.

Swerve DTD fella.

Or you could win the 30 dimes and buy her the most massive fuck off pink bike everrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 02:26:47 AM »

Swerve DTD fella.

So true + fkn 1
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 02:39:27 AM »

Swerve DTD fella.

Or you could win the 30 dimes and buy her the most massive fuck off pink bike everrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

errrr did you see who the OP was, not likely

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 02:44:42 AM »

Swerve DTD fella.

errrr did you see who the OP was, not likely

was a joke obv. I'd never go to a poker tourney on my daughters bday

[  ] I have a daughter

[  ] Sure of the above.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

buy the bike
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print