blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:42:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Five a side Football Saturday am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Five a side Football Saturday am  (Read 19894 times)
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »

Kind of got the feeling we were forcing ourselves to do it last time.  If enough say they're dead keen on it, then I'll go ahead and put together the team... and throw us on it too.   

OMG!!!   

Am i really reading this?  How can we not have a ladies team?Huh??    Look you can even keep your tops on this time!! FFS we can't let the lads think we're chickens !!

I look forward to the few occassions in the year where i can kick someone in the balls and get away with it Wink

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:22 AM »

Kind of got the feeling we were forcing ourselves to do it last time.  If enough say they're dead keen on it, then I'll go ahead and put together the team... and throw us on it too.   

OMG!!!  

Am i really reading this?  How can we not have a ladies team?Huh??    Look you can even keep your tops on this time!! FFS we can't let the lads think we're chickens !!

I look forward to the few occassions in the year where i can kick someone in the balls and get away with it Wink

lets go ladies

espically if flushy is playing mind you taking your tops off wont work against him

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 01:06:28 AM »

OMG!!!  

lets go ladies

espically if flushy is playing mind you taking your tops off wont work against him

get Mr. Laxie to play for the women and take his top off as well...that'll work against flushy whilst we stare at Joobs and co.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 01:15:27 AM »

OMG!!!   

spot the woman who is still in her 20s!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »

OMG!!!   

So, we have 3 and maybe 4 if Acidmouse Lass is interested.  5 when I tell Mr. Laxie of his misfortune.  We need at least another 3 (preferably more) so we can take breaks this time.  Some of us are heading for our 40's FFS!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

OMG!!!   

So, we have 3 and maybe 4 if Acidmouse Lass is interested.  5 when I tell Mr. Laxie of his misfortune.  We need at least another 3 (preferably more) so we can take breaks this time.  Some of us are heading for our 40's FFS!

You must mean Mr Laxie, because I was pretty sure every woman mentioned so far was still in her 20's - is that not right?

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »

*Cough.  Yes, of course that's right...or near enough.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »

OMG!!!   

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »

pretty much decided I deffo cba with footie this year.  Lie-in ftw.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2009, 09:29:29 AM »

I'll more than likely still go to the pitch for the laugh.  On the plus side, the body won't be dying for the rest of the day!

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »

just think - if we do manage to play at elland road it would be the best football played there for ages

Click to see full-size image.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »

I investigated with Acidmnouse the Weetwood 5 aside pitches but they are not available

Can a Leeds local please advise where I should book, reasonably close to get back to the Alea, for the 5 a side?

thank yoy

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

I investigated with Acidmnouse the Weetwood 5 aside pitches but they are not available

Can a Leeds local please advise where I should book, reasonably close to get back to the Alea, for the 5 a side?

thank yoy

goals on kirkstall road. closer than weetwood

http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/CentreDetails.aspx?BranchId=6

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: