blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:38:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Surf and Turf
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Surf and Turf  (Read 28015 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

do the stakers present get to spin off there £100?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Hi Richard.

It is a pleasure to answer your question.

The £1000 will most likely all be put into the machine at one time, hopefully with some or all of the stakers present. Certainly myself, Clown and Evilpie will be present at the very least.

We will be adopting an auto-play method (the most +EV obv for drinking to accompany said event) but if any stakers such as yourself wish to spin some reels we would welcome this.

Please not this is not 100% as Monsieur Le Clown will have to confirm also.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

Kind Regards,

Cos

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 12:57:56 PM »

Hi Richard.

It is a pleasure to answer your question.

The £1000 will most likely all be put into the machine at one time, hopefully with some or all of the stakers present. Certainly myself, Clown and Evilpie will be present at the very least.

We will be adopting an auto-play method (the most +EV obv for drinking to accompany said event) but if any stakers such as yourself wish to spin some reels we would welcome this.

Please not this is not 100% as Monsieur Le Clown will have to confirm also.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments.

Kind Regards,

Cos

The plan as Coslington correctly states is to drink hard whilst using the autoplay feature to take out some of the physical pressure normally presented when playing a marathon session with Larry and his Lobster Lice

However I have no problem if someone wants to press the button for their £100

I assume Mr Hicks and Mr Bruce will also be present.

Anyone have any preference about time? Im assuming it will be easiest to wait until everyone is out, or the chips are bagged up? Dont think the 15 min break will suffice. Alternatively we could all get there at 1pm and get on it!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »

How long are you expecting the £1k to last?

And once the last spin has taken place is the plan to withdraw any winnings and divide it up between the stakers?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »

And once the last spin has taken place is the plan to withdraw any winnings and divide it up between the stakers?

Well at an average spin speed of 3 spins per minute and an average feature time of 4 mins every 22 spins I would guess that it will take just over an hour.

There will be no reinvestment, this wouldnt be fair and would result in me and cos spinning the shit out of it until there was nothing left.

We will deposit the 1k, play through the 1k, then collect and take a photo of the cash receipt before we take it to the cash desk to post on here.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »

Well at an average spin speed of 3 spins per minute and an average feature time of 4 mins every 22 spins I would guess that it will take just over an hour.

There will be no reinvestment, this wouldnt be fair and would result in me and cos spinning the shit out of it until there was nothing left.

We will deposit the 1k, play through the 1k, then collect and take a photo of the cash receipt before we take it to the cash desk to post on here.

GL il be on the rail with you guys!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 02:49:49 PM »

I reckon after we're all out or chip bagging is best, as we can then get on with the important business of getting lashed?

Also, if any stakers are present how about offering the option of taking a £100 slot so that we can have the chance of getting the feature and showing our lobster picking skillz? Wadda ya reckon?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »

I reckon after we're all out or chip bagging is best, as we can then get on with the important business of getting lashed?

Also, if any stakers are present how about offering the option of taking a £100 slot so that we can have the chance of getting the feature and showing our lobster picking skillz? Wadda ya reckon?

Yeah I agree. Obv we will all just be waiting for you to bag your chips but late night gambling is so much more acceptable.

As above, no problem if people want to play theyre £100, if this is done whoever is playing will take responsibilty for choosing the number of picks and which pots to pick.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »

Stu will probably tell me off for this but this is more of a syndicate than a staking opportunity.

It will be fun waiting until 2am for Nick to stop playing but as his avatar has been changed to something so awesome I would like to extend you the opportunity to hit the first spin after special guest Tikay cuts the ribbon.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »

Wiiii. Jackpot on first spin will be sweeeeeet! Did I mention I run sooo good on slots. Pwned the slots in Vegas last year lol Smiley

I suspect I'm about due a level 1 exit, so I doubt you'll be waiting for me!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »

Lol

This is goin to be so immense! Cant wait.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

To kick off proceedings I think I will be trying to insert the sealed red bag into the machine. Obviously this will not work but it will be com when I go to Mr Yong's office and politely ask if he could help us as the machine isn't taking out money.

Will be com to see his expression when I explain stone faced, why not.

@GreekStein on twitter.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

com lol,glglglgl
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »

Right lobster time approaches. I may have secured one more investor over the weekend but that is to be confirmed.

10% Dunk - Paid
10% Rooks - Paid
10% Redbull - To pay at DTD
10% ChrisBruce - To pay at DTD
10% EvilPie - To pay at DTD
10% Flushy - Who knows I assume he is good for it
20% Cos - To pay at DTD
20% StuartHopkin - To pay at DTD

Once the chips have been bagged up, I believe this will be around 1am, meet in the bar area.

If anyone isnt planning on hanging around please leave the money with either me or Cos.

One time Larry.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:29 PM »

i predict payout of 968

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: