blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191631 times)
salfi

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2009, 04:06:56 AM »

go girgy go girgy go.        we love girgy grinding the gym. keep it up mate.  ignore the posts of whats the point .        u gunner do vegas next year ?       
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2009, 09:29:16 AM »

On a serious note.......Ive been following this thread with interest cos my younger/bigger brother has been on a 'change your life around' diet since July(around the time this thread popped up) and he's still going, very well actually!

Over x-mas, start of year he suddenly ballooooooned right up to 16st, obviously fambo n friends kept making remarks, some in jest some with malice(from me) but in general concerned for his health.

So one day in july he says "thats it,NO more beer NO more kebabs NO more burgers NO more chocky NO more SHIT!" and then says(with his very next breath) "i'm going to start exercise too" i basically rofl.............but 3 months later he's down to 13st4....amazing i know but he's not had 1 drop of beer, he bought a kebab had 2 bites and stuck it in bin(i were there) and no burgers, he does still buy the odd choc bar but i mean the odd one has he went through 3/4 at a time before.

So on to the exercise, all he's been doing is CYCLING. Thats it.

I took him out with me on his first time back on a bike in 2 years. He got about 15/20mins from home turned around and headed back home. I thought that was it, he wanted to be a lazy, fat, slob! To my suprise though he went out the next day only for 45mins, day after 50 next 1hour next 1hour 10mins etc.etc.etc. Now he's out for 3/4 hours at a time. He did this all by himself no stupid blogs just commitment!

Just think how hard "Wheres Girgy" will be if you lose them 3 chins! 2.GO TO THE DTD 300 UPDATES RIGHT NOW and look at yourself in some of the pictures..............................Use them has your inspiration.

This is a bit over the top imo,ffs he's overweight being fit and skinny isn't all there is to life and cutting everything you like doing out just to get healthy is bs imo you could get run over the moro enjoy life.Society today with dieting is a load of crap,yeah being healthy is good but no drink,no nice food,no blah blah blah but at least I'm healthy,no thanks.

What Shawrie said started off well and then he turned into a massive dousche. Dunno whether it was intentional but I didn't like it.

Go go Girgy!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »

Comparison.....

May
 Click to see full-size image.

Oct

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »

Comparison.....

May

Oct

nice haircut
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2009, 11:05:40 AM »

Comparison.....

May

Oct

nice haircut

u need to goto specsavers

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »

You seem to have exactly the same stack in each one. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2009, 12:37:53 PM »

Comparison.....

May

Oct

Definite improvement! Keep going Girgy - infact, I'm using this thread for some motivation too. So keep up the hard work!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

On a serious note.......Ive been following this thread with interest cos my younger/bigger brother has been on a 'change your life around' diet since July(around the time this thread popped up) and he's still going, very well actually!

Over x-mas, start of year he suddenly ballooooooned right up to 16st, obviously fambo n friends kept making remarks, some in jest some with malice(from me) but in general concerned for his health.

So one day in july he says "thats it, NO more beer NO more kebabs NO more burgers NO more chocky NO more SHIT!" and then says(with his very next breath) "i'm going to start exercise too" i basically rofl.............but 3 months later he's down to 13st4....amazing i know but he's not had 1 drop of beer, he bought a kebab had 2 bites and stuck it in bin(i were there) and no burgers, he does still buy the odd choc bar but i mean the odd one has he went through 3/4 at a time before.

So on to the exercise, all he's been doing is CYCLING. Thats it.

I took him out with me on his first time back on a bike in 2 years. He got about 15/20mins from home turned around and headed back home. I thought that was it, he wanted to be a lazy, fat, slob! To my suprise though he went out the next day only for 45mins, day after 50 next 1hour next 1hour 10mins etc.etc.etc. Now he's out for 3/4 hours at a time. He did this all by himself no stupid blogs just commitment!

Just think how hard "Wheres Girgy" will be if you lose them 3 chins! GO TO THE DTD 300 UPDATES RIGHT NOW and look at yourself in some of the pictures..............................Use them has your inspiration.

Blogs are not stupid. On the contrary, is situations like this, I think they can be quite motivational for some people.

Go Girgy!

The older I get, the better I was.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2009, 03:51:45 PM »

You seem to have exactly the same stack in each one. 

I probs did as they were both snapped about 2.05pm!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 12, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »

Ok forgot to update Saturday....

I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the tredmill. I completed 4.8km burning 580 calories. Afterwards i went into the pool for a swim then chilled out in the jacuzzi and steam room before hitting the showers. I went to the Bradford Game with my Dad and afterwards we had a Chinese.

This morning i got up and headed off to the gym. I felt a bit tired but i dug in a did 45 minutes on the tredmill. I burnt 570 Calories covering 4.6km. I got home and got weighed and I have gained 2lbs so im upto 22st 2lbs. Obv dissapointed but i expected it as i ate bad over the weekend! I know i got under 22st as well so my aim this week is to work hard upto the weekend then be more disiplined over the weekend with my food intake!

Tomorow is my rest day but il be going to the gym instead for a swim.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »

Really struggled to get out of the sack this morning, i finally managed to get to the gym. I only did 30 minutes today burning 390 calories covering 3.2km.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »

Todays session i did 45 minutes on the tredmill. Started off with my interval training but switched to hill walking for the last 20 minutes. I burnt 540 calories covering 4.2km.

Tomorrow is a rest day but im gonna go for a swim instead before a big session on saturday.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 17, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

Ok forgot to update Saturday....

I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the tredmill. I completed 4.8km burning 580 calories. Afterwards i went into the pool for a swim then chilled out in the jacuzzi and steam room before hitting the showers. I went to the Bradford Game with my Dad and afterwards we had a Chinese.

This morning i got up and headed off to the gym. I felt a bit tired but i dug in a did 45 minutes on the tredmill. I burnt 570 Calories covering 4.6km. I got home and got weighed and I have gained 2lbs so im upto 22st 2lbs. Obv dissapointed but i expected it as i ate bad over the weekend! I know i got under 22st as well so my aim this week is to work hard upto the weekend then be more disiplined over the weekend with my food intake!

Tomorow is my rest day but il be going to the gym instead for a swim.

Girgy
The gain is probably due to your body adjusting to your routine and no longer finding it a challenge. Mix up the cardio to include exercise bike, x trainer and the rowing machine. And start a lifting routine.
Keep up the good work
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 19, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

Saturday update.....

I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the tredmill. I completed 4.6km burning 560 calories. Afterwards i went into the pool for a swim then chilled out in the jacuzzi and steam room before hitting the showers.

I started feeling ill saturday evening!

I woke up Sunday morning feeling like I'd swollowed a pack of razor blades!

Same again this morning but now I have headache and a cold so I am giving the gym a miss today Sad

My weight is now 22st 1lb so I have lost 2lbs since last week!

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 19, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »

keep it up m8

soon be under 22st then next target of 21st

just cos yr not feeling to well no excuse to feast though

feel shitty and hungry FTW
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: