blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:00:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191690 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: November 29, 2009, 05:15:11 PM »

Girgy I really want you to succeed with this but I think the reason people have taken the piss sometimes on here is because it's clear you aren't going for it wholeheartedly.

so it's ok to take the piss if you think somebodys not fully got their mind on something 100%?

It's ok to post stuff like, "hey girgy I've just had a big fk off fry up for breakie what you had?"

is that part of your "tough love" regime?

You think the comment about the fry-up is a piss take because you're still in the mindset of denying yourself what you really want. If you are truly embracing a new lifestyle why would that comment bother you? You think Paula Ratcliffe gets the hump when someone mentions bacon & eggs? No, cos winning marathons is her priority. This is the problem most people have when they start a new regime. Rather than thinking they are putting something into their life eg fitness, health, weight loss they think they're missing out on something eg black pudding. And the problem is you can't keep denying yourself something you want forever. Do you want weight loss and new habits or do you want fry ups and old habits? If you want weight loss you should post your diet and be honest with yourself. If you're doing this for you why does it matter what other people think? However considering only about 10% of the population are members of gyms at all I think you should congratulate yourself on your endeavour so far but if you want longterm change it begins with mindset. I know this because I am an expert in this field. Anyway good luck.

Do you have children?  If not, you can't be an expert...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 29, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »

Girgy I really want you to succeed with this but I think the reason people have taken the piss sometimes on here is because it's clear you aren't going for it wholeheartedly.

so it's ok to take the piss if you think somebodys not fully got their mind on something 100%?

It's ok to post stuff like, "hey girgy I've just had a big fk off fry up for breakie what you had?"

You think the comment about the fry-up is a piss take because you're still in the mindset of denying yourself what you really want. If you are truly embracing a new lifestyle why would that comment bother you? You think Paula Ratcliffe gets the hump when someone mentions bacon & eggs? No, cos winning marathons is her priority. This is the problem most people have when they start a new regime. Rather than thinking they are putting something into their life eg fitness, health, weight loss they think they're missing out on something eg black pudding. And the problem is you can't keep denying yourself something you want forever. Do you want weight loss and new habits or do you want fry ups and old habits? If you want weight loss you should post your diet and be honest with yourself. If you're doing this for you why does it matter what other people think? However considering only about 10% of the population are members of gyms at all I think you should congratulate yourself on your endeavour so far but if you want longterm change it begins with mindset. I know this because I am an expert in this field. Anyway good luck.

Do you have children?   If not, you can't be an expert...

Is that the critera to become an expert?

Maybe he has studied the subject at uni or for fun?

Just me
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: November 29, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »

Yes, you have to be a parent to have a valid opinion.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:44 PM »

Someone ban Kinboshi

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »

Someone ban Kinboshi

What's it worth to just ban him for an hour ?

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

Someone ban Kinboshi

THIS

WTF is he on about?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 29, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »

ban cos

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 29, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »

ban cos

ban moodys mum

@GreekStein on twitter.

sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 29, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

She just said to me a ban is no biggie for her...
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 29, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »

do u just follow me around on blonde, trying to flame. Its fine cos saying stuff as we have great banter

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 29, 2009, 06:21:39 PM »

do u just follow me around on blonde, trying to flame. Its fine cos saying stuff as we have great banter

Yur I am today...
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: November 29, 2009, 08:56:47 PM »

Very much this.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: November 30, 2009, 09:17:21 AM »

Very much this.

Glad someone appreciated it.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 30, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

Ok enough of Kinboshi's shit........

Made a good start back to the gym! After Saturdays good workout i got up this morning and headed off to the gym! Was greeted at the gym by a new receptionist! (OMG more on her later!)

Went upstairs to the cardio room and hopped onto a treadmill. I felt good today and the 2 weeks i had off hasn't really affected where i was at. I did 45 minutes interval training on the treadmill. Ive upped my jogging speed to 7.5kph and throwing the odd 8kph in. I finish off strongly between 10kph and 12kph.l I actually did a PB today covering 4.83km and burning 590 calories.

I finished off with a few weights (getting big muscles is not my aim at the moment so i only did a few tricep and chest exercises)

On my way out i always buy a protein shake and was served by the new receptionist! OMG this bird is amazing! She was wearing some tight black trousers and a loose fitting white shirt! She bent over in front of me and i just couldn't help getting an eye full of her boobs! I couldn't miss them! You could fully see down her top!  Anyway hope shes Full time and not on work experience as the other receptionists are all well nothing like her!

Just weighed in at 21st 2lbs which is a loss of 3lbs from last week! If i can keep losing 3lbs a week il be very happy and on course for Vegas!

Just had my breakfast. (going to post my full meal list tonight and update my fitday profile)

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 30, 2009, 11:08:59 AM »

How much does a protein shake cost from the gym? I'm guessing it won't be less than a quid and you could probably buy yourself a tub for £20 from Holland and Barrett or order online and it'll last you a few months.

I hope you dont mind me being a c*nt when you slack. Gd restart.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: