blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:39:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 362295 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1335 on: June 15, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »

Blatch,

I was just looking through the thread and was wondering what you put the recent run down to.

For example, the trading began on August 15th 2009 and between that date and November 4th, you had 26 straight successful trades before incurring the first loss.

Since February, 17 games have been traded with 9 wins and 8 losses, though I think anyone who invested in that period would be in the - .

Is it changes with BF? Are you not getting info from an old source? Is it simply a case of running real bad? Are you not being selective enough with matches you're trading?

Good few points there.  Dont get me wrong the start we had here was unthinkable really. The run was awesome and the ball certainly started rolling well and everyone was thinking it was an easy game to do and the wheels have come off somewhat since but the records I have dont quite agree with what you have above.

I havent recorded the dates so you will have to excuse that, but for the last 17 games traded (the figure you mention) I have 10 wins and 7 losses.  Included in those 7 are the last 3 results which have sadly been losses.  So if we take out the last 3 then its still 10 wins from 14 results.  In the second half of the season I tried to knock the volume down in favour of quality but again this didnt quite go to plan although I would still say that to have only 7 losses in the whole season out of 60 games is pretty incredible.

Is world cup betting alot different to PL betting? Bigger markets? More bettors? Different information sources etc?

Information sources are identical and shouldnt change anything.

There is an awful lot more money about, maybe up to 3 times as much and I havent quite worked out how much of an effect that is having.  I think the one major thing that is affecting things is the general public arent betting on these early games, esdpecially the day time kick offs.  Maybe they dont know much about the teams and are happy not punting whilst they are at work.  When we get into the later stages with the bigger teams then everyone will come out of the wood work.

I'm sure it's in these bigger games that you'll be clocking the +s with 5 figures regularly.  Especially the England games when if we reach the knockout stages.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1336 on: June 17, 2010, 09:34:14 AM »

OK - the discussions about this thread now have a new home all of their own:

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=48399.0

This thread here is for Blatch, the investors and for people to post 'solid', etc.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: June 17, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »

This thread here is for Blatch, the investors and for people to post 'solid', etc.

solid........................

but what about the fact it made 100 pages

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: June 17, 2010, 11:03:13 AM »

solid........................

but what about the fact it made 100 pages

It will get there again ...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:01 AM »

why sigh laxie?  u a member of the fund and u found out he was at leics races again tonight and missed out again?  Pretty sure leics races wasnt on tonight.

It was, i went.

I landed the placepot for £211.30

I saw Blatch there and mentioned the Mexico France score possibly leading to a potential huge trade on the draw in the Mexico Uruguay game but he told me all he was worried about was were to stick his fiver EW in the 7.50.

He was wearing a baggy t shirt and loads of bling. He looked like a wigga.

iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: June 18, 2010, 12:45:58 AM »

why sigh laxie?  u a member of the fund and u found out he was at leics races again tonight and missed out again?  Pretty sure leics races wasnt on tonight.

It was, i went.

I saw Blatch there and mentioned the Mexico France score possibly leading to a potential huge trade on the draw in the Mexico Uruguay game but he told me all he was worried about was were to stick his fiver EW in the 7.50.

looool
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: June 18, 2010, 12:52:15 AM »

It was, i went.

yup, i went with Horneris too. Blatch didnt look his old self tbf, he looked like a broken man.

He had basketball trainers on, and at 1 point i saw him carrying a jukebox around with him! He looked like a different guy, a wigga some might say.

There was no sign of a laptop and no Betfair, thats for damn sure. And when i asked him about the game, he said what game!! I couldn't believe my ears!
I said did you get on the gamble of Mexico -  Uruguay, draw to lay later, he had no idea what i was talking about and asked if he could borrow a tenner for bus home and a pint in his local.

I told him to get fked and on the way home i saw him walking down the road in the pissing rain, poor guy.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:54:14 AM by ChipRich » Logged

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: June 18, 2010, 12:55:30 AM »

I finally just got through to blatch, he sends his apologies, his broadband has been cut off and he cant afford to top up his phone yet.

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: June 18, 2010, 12:57:05 AM »

Ah bless.  Should we take up a milk money collection for him?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 18, 2010, 01:02:14 AM »

I have just see Blatch at Manchester airport with a big bag off money and looks like his house is up for sale
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: June 18, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »

I have just see Blatch at Manchester airport with a big bag off money and looks like his house is up for sale

He sure does still have a house.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 18, 2010, 02:23:42 AM »

Blatch at the races added back onto here

Good night all

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: June 18, 2010, 02:26:08 AM »

Good night all

weeeeeeeeee, gngn. gg gtfo Arbboy.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1348 on: June 18, 2010, 03:43:52 AM »

Good night all

If these are posts that have been removed then added them back in is just amazing modding!!! I nearly spat out my cereal reading Horneris' first post 
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: June 18, 2010, 04:10:47 PM »

sick, me and Horneris were just joking with our story 1 page back last night. We didnt no anything had happened and was just having a laugh... Sad

Seems pretty apt now though.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: