blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:00:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  TNA v WWE
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TNA v WWE  (Read 25031 times)
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2012, 06:00:38 AM »

team jonny is probably as big a cert as taker i think

i think

sheamus > DB
Orton > kane
punk > jericho
jonny > teddy
taker > hhh
Rock > cena
heel tarts > face tarts

Think Kane will win but agree with the rest!! Johnny will 100% win
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2012, 06:49:48 AM »

i am going against the norm i am on team teddy

i hate johnny so much i rarely watch now

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »

There's definitely some logic that can be used and a lot of predictions can be based on what could happen after the event.

I have a feeling Daniel Bryan might win as if Sheamus wins, who is lined up next? He's already had recent(ish) programmes with Henry, Orton, Christian, etc, and I get the feeling that they want to repush Orton, and have him face Bryan moving forward. This would also suggest an Orton win, and Punk too, as I'd be surprised if both heels won the title matches.

With it being in Rock's hometown, it's tempting to go for a Rock win, but it seems like a pointless victory if he's doing films, etc, so Cena may go over. I expect this will be the last match on the card, so there's also the possibility of a Cena heel turn (where better than Miami against the Rock?) after a Rock win, which would be the best ending possible and not too dissimilar to Austin at WM17.

Finally, although John L stumbles across his lines, and could still be used in a manager role - and I'm sure they want Santino to get the pop - I just can't imagine Teddy running both shows; it just doesn't work for a face authority figure to be heading the entire brand.

So...

Maria Menounos & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres
Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy
Randy Orton vs. Kane
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
The Rock vs. John Cena

On second thoughts, neither world titles are changing hands...

hmm
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:14:45 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2012, 11:24:19 AM »

Who are the crowd behind in Cena vs Rocky? Whenever I glance at WWE these days, at the top end the heels & faces are never clear, often they both are faces.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2012, 01:06:17 PM »

Who are the crowd behind in Cena vs Rocky? Whenever I glance at WWE these days, at the top end the heels & faces are never clear, often they both are faces.

I'd imagine Rock, by quite a way, as it's in Miami.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2012, 06:45:39 PM »

team jonny is probably as big a cert as taker i think

i think

sheamus > DB
Orton > kane
punk > jericho
jonny > teddy
taker > hhh
Rock > cena
heel tarts > face tarts

+1 almost imo Wink

Rhodes > Big Show, I hope, but will prob be other way around.

I agree Team Johnny almost a cert as much as Taker.

Jericho > Punk, much better if Punk's chasing the title.  I think only one of the titles changes hands, and if Sheamus loses then it well and truly buries the Rumble. 
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »

There's definitely some logic that can be used and a lot of predictions can be based on what could happen after the event.

I have a feeling Daniel Bryan might win as if Sheamus wins, who is lined up next? He's already had recent(ish) programmes with Henry, Orton, Christian, etc, and I get the feeling that they want to repush Orton, and have him face Bryan moving forward. This would also suggest an Orton win, and Punk too, as I'd be surprised if both heels won the title matches.

With it being in Rock's hometown, it's tempting to go for a Rock win, but it seems like a pointless victory if he's doing films, etc, so Cena may go over. I expect this will be the last match on the card, so there's also the possibility of a Cena heel turn (where better than Miami against the Rock?) after a Rock win, which would be the best ending possible and not too dissimilar to Austin at WM17.

Finally, although John L stumbles across his lines, and could still be used in a manager role - and I'm sure they want Santino to get the pop - I just can't imagine Teddy running both shows; it just doesn't work for a face authority figure to be heading the entire brand.

So...

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
The Rock vs. John Cena

On second thoughts, neither world titles are changing hands...

hmm

I like this except Jericho > Punk so that Punk can regain in 2 months when Jericho is off with Fozzy again.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2012, 11:07:38 AM »

Word on the street is that they're going to announce one of next year's Main Event's the night after WM on Raw.
I don't think I could handle another 12-month Rock/Cena build-up, so maybe we'll be seeing HBK screw HHH and then facing in a one-off match at WM29?
Obviously some sort of Austin or Brock return would be cool too.
Not sure how I feel about 12-months builds - felt like they ran out of ideas for Rock/Cena and it was just the same old schtick every week.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »

Word on the street is that they're going to announce one of next year's Main Event's the night after WM on Raw.
I don't think I could handle another 12-month Rock/Cena build-up, so maybe we'll be seeing HBK screw HHH and then facing in a one-off match at WM29?
Not sure how I feel about 12-months builds - felt like they ran out of ideas for Rock/Cena and it was just the same old schtick every week.

i cant believe we had 12 months of rock cena build up and not one single match with the rock involved
he has to be ring rusty, i dont even think he does he own stunts in his films cant see this fight being that great
never cena or rock are the best techincal wrestlers and not going to be much high flying
think i would prefer to seen a sanatona morrella v zack ryder match

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »

i cant believe we had 12 months of rock cena build up and not one single match with the rock involved
he has to be ring rusty, i dont even think he does he own stunts in his films cant see this fight being that great
never cena or rock are the best techincal wrestlers and not going to be much high flying
think i would prefer to seen a sanatona morrella v zack ryder match

To be fair, he did have one match, in a tag team with Cena at Survivor Series, and he was in fine fettle. Match and PPV both bombed though.

sanatona morrella

Awesome.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »

ok i cant spell english never mind italian

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2012, 11:59:24 AM »

Brock had just done an interview stating he would be interested in doing a one off match @ Wrestlemania 29 against either the Undertaker or Steve Austin.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: April 01, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »

Final predictions:

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
The Rock vs. John Cena

Something controversial has to happen in that last match, right?
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »

Final predictions:

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
The Rock vs. John Cena

My same predictions, but I hope Rhodes win.

Dear god I hope not, let the match be clean.  I hate shitty finishes, fine having a run in, or a D Q on Raw, but not the Main event of Wrestlemania.  Clean, definitive finishes ftw. 

I will happily accept Brock returns and have a staredown with Undertaker after the match.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »

Final predictions:

Randy Orton vs. Kane
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
The Rock vs. John Cena

My same predictions, but I hope Rhodes win.

Dear god I hope not, let the match be clean.  I hate shitty finishes, fine having a run in, or a D Q on Raw, but not the Main event of Wrestlemania.  Clean, definitive finishes ftw.  

I will happily accept Brock returns and have a staredown with Undertaker after the match.

It's a tricky one.

I can't see the face of the company losing clean in such an important match.

At the same time, Rock losing in his hometown?

I'm sure there will be controversy of some kind, likely leading to a return match (despite it being 'once in a lifetime').

The best scenario: Cena loses and then turns heel for some major heat and a memorable final image.

Not getting my hopes up though. They've already underachieved on the build-up imo.

On a side, I can't see Rhodes winning now after the lead-in. Big Show's been shat on for weeks so is likely to get his WM moment, and I'm pretty sure they want to push Cody in 2012 as a potential Main Eventer.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:26:18 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: