blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:21:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  [ x ] justice
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [ x ] justice  (Read 5896 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

So I was up in court today for the first time in my life (magistrates) on a 'speeding' charge - i use the term loosely! (Tikay dont read on - i seem to remember you dont mind traffic police - old thread somewhere)

Basically some cock in a Porsche was driving like a prick 'near me' and copper pulls us both. Offers me 3 points, I  told him id see him in court. There was no evidence except his word btw, no radar, no 2nd police officer etc.

The above was december, and i wasnt summons till May (3 weeks before staute would have seen me not guilty). I then get a PC's statement which in short was lies. The Scum bag had chosen to concoct his own little version of events which 'made sense' to try and pin it on me! Unfortuantley for the arrogant c@#t, he didnt do a very good job and it had more holes than a cullinder.

None the less - i chose to have (very expensive) representation. To cut a very long story very short, they wanted to submit 'new' evidence to the court this morning incluidng the officers 'new note book' from that morning. The little scum bag was still trying to make things up after we had disclosed our defence to them. They triied for (what was now a 3rd) adjournment, in order that they could serve more papers on me. Fortunatley we won this point and it wasnt adjourned.

The case was thrown out and I have my reputation in tact and a clean licence. You may ask why the anger..................

As far as the law was concerned I won on a 'technicality' (not saying i wouldnt have won by giving evidence - but i was advised that this would be an 'on the day type decission - they gave me a 50/50 on that route - and i dont flip like LeKnave does!)

So basically - if i hadnt chose to pay for good legal advice - there is a very high probablility that 'just because a police man says so', and despite the fact that to any sane person it is lies, i would have been guilty today, facing a fine and my own costs.

Not only that - but because of the lying scum bag - the state will pay my solicitors fees, so if you want reason to be annoyed at this c@#t too - there you go. For the sake of wanting to get a notch on his statistics, he has cost you £2500.

I cant stand the facts of this case. It makes me want to be sick. Dont get me wrong, I am delighted, but why should I suffer 9 months of stress just to be this c0cks statistics for the week?

[  ] wp PC Farley - you are an upstanding officer
[  ] i respect our traffic police
[ x  ] I am a law abiding citizen
[ x  ] GFY PC Farley

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »

Speeding Kills.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »

please learn to use checkboxes

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 04:38:33 PM »

Speeding Kills.

correct - and i wasnt - and this was on a motorway, so less so anyhow!

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

Speeding Kills.

correct - and i wasnt - and this was on a motorway, so less so anyhow!

I know mate, you were found innocent. I was just doing my bit of good for the day.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »

If the guy in the Porsche was speeding surely he couldn't have been 'near you' if you weren't speeding - he'd have been pulling away from you?
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »

If the guy in the Porsche was speeding surely he couldn't have been 'near you' if you weren't speeding - he'd have been pulling away from you?

he was - he over took me  - look i tried to be brief - will hapliy post the lies if you wish :-)

the copper didnt even get the cars the right way round on the road, or in order of interview!

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »

a semantics and logic failure that I would usually only expect from lesser mortals

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »

he was - he over took me  - look i tried to be brief - will hapliy post the lies if you wish :-)

the copper didnt even get the cars the right way round on the road, or in order of interview!

Lets hear it...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

I cant resist posting my favourtie one of the lies..........

My 'recorded speed' (without recording capacity in the car except his speedo) was 86mph - as noted on my fixed penalty notice on the day

The statement (referring to both cars) - prepared some 3 months later

"I followed the vehicles from a constant distance of 200m over a distance of 0.5 miles  and measured the vehicles' speed by using the calibrated speedometer marked on [his car]. The speedometer on the police vehicle displayed between 90 and 95mph throughout the entire check"

O'rly - constant distance eh!

"Both vehicles remained at a constant speed and constance distance"

O'rly - for half a mile! - despite the fact that once he asked me to pull over he had to accelerate away and catch up to the Porsche !

The rest of it was as believable!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

Post more details.

I wouldn't tarnish all traffic police with the same brush though.  I've met some very decent ones, and they're only enforcing the law and doing their job.  I imagine it's like most things - there are good ones and bad ones - unfortunately it's often only the bad ones that are remembered.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »

I drove a Porsche for the first time last week. I immediately started driving like a cock and felt powerless to resist the urge to do so. I think this is normal and should be allowed.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »

Post more details.

I wouldn't tarnish all traffic police with the same brush though.  I've met some very decent ones, and they're only enforcing the law and doing their job.  I imagine it's like most things - there are good ones and bad ones - unfortunately it's often only the bad ones that are remembered.

Kin

Im afraid that my experience is very different. I was once pulled over because my "rear lights werent red enough" at 4am on a Monday morning. Had to do my producer in Brixton police station - their sergent was furious and mutter "and we are trying to stop people killing one another".

I have no problem with them enforcing the law - but in my experience they are all arrogant smug tw@ts. The bloke today couldnt care less for the stress I have been through - and there will be no retribution for him will there? If I win, then why isnt he disciplined for lying? Joke!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

Post more details.

is this a windup post? not sure tbh.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: