blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:41:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 588 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread  (Read 826337 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »

You is correct here sir, a lot of fantasy players won't be in the league, so no way of verifying it. GG.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:35:09 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

Can I have a price pls?

HI HELEN!
Unimaginative

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »

Think you'd do well Mr Unimaginative. Maybe you could ask Kalam next time you rock up at the G?

Anyway, I'm gonna get the ball rolling, here's my list.

TEAM NAME: Most of the time they can't call
Alan McBride £3.5m
Allan Gray £3.5m
Dean Morris £3m
George Michael £2.5m
Steve Kirk £2.5m

Bink!

i could but unfortuantely will not be at the G again until middle of december (roughly) any chance next time you get the walking stick out could you find out if this list would become available??

Thankyou SIR

"would aliens talk to humans or drainy?"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

They are unable to give that info Chris, you can check on the AWOP site though, they will have most results going back that far.

Though to be fair you may be taking this a bit too seriously :-)

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Unimaginative

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »

They are unable to give that info Chris, you can check on the AWOP site though, they will have most results going back that far.

Though to be fair you may be taking this a bit too seriously :-)

thanks Dean "2"

i just wanted to be lazy zzzzzzz

oh and league elder can we please have a price for Adam  (alex martins-friend/student, etc) if you know him of course (i do not knw surname) thanks

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

Hmm, not there till mid-December and thinks Sir Donkeys is a good player...£3m is starting to look on the steep side imo.

I'll ask the next time I'm there. Oops, forgot the [  ] there...Nah, I'll ask...Sure will.

Rookie, you're never at the G. Theoretical half a mill maybe. The valuations are based on frequency as well as pokering quality.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:17:02 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
pizzled

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »

Team Name:  Deer's Testicles FTW

Alan Mcbride     3.5
Alan Grey         3.5
Dennis Barnes   2
Edna Adams     3.5
Me                  2.5
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:30:02 AM by pizzled » Logged
Unimaginative

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »

early estimations seems to be shaping up as OAP's vs youthful Dancers imo

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 12:46:19 AM »

should you be allowed to pick yourself....

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 02:29:44 AM »

Yes so value me up based on your valuations are...

I see football players being priced up in Fantasy leagues that are never in starting lineups.

HI HELEN!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 02:41:25 AM »

Jesus how times change.

It's only been about 5 years since I was a Luton regular and I hardly recognise any of the players..

Edna, Dick Lynch, Tom Myland, John Ruppin and Jeff B.

That's about it.

I obv recognise quite a few of the other players but they could hardly be classed as Luton regs back in my day.

Where are George Kiss, Jaycloth, Alison Cheesey, The Vlads, Templeman Travel, Steaming Stein, Kevin Pratt, Neel Chudasama, The Butters, Gino and Dougsy?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 02:44:05 AM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »

Jesus how times change.

It's only been about 5 years since I was a Luton regular and I hardly recognise any of the players..

That's about it.

I obv recognise quite a few of the other players but they could hardly be classed as Luton regs back in my day.

Where are George Kiss, Jaycloth, Alison Cheesey, The Vlads, Templeman Travel, Steaming Stein, Kevin Pratt, Neel Chudasama, The Butters, Gino and Dougsy?

George Kiss just started to come back after bein out for about a year with a hip op, The Vlads normally appear for festivals, Mrs Vlad was pregnant last time i saw her about two months ago. Steve Templeman has been up on a friday night 2 or 3 times in the last 18 months that i know of. Phil Stein was involved with Equal Chance for a while and had a heart attack about 8 months ago i think, but is fully recovered now and appears now and again. Neil hasn't been seen for about 18 months AFAIK and think he spends a lot of time abroad. The Butters, Gino and Dougsy still turn up but not regulary for the tournies. Dont know the others.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 03:04:52 AM »

Jesus how times change.

That's about it.

George Kiss just started to come back after bein out for about a year with a hip op, The Vlads normally appear for festivals, Mrs Vlad was pregnant last time i saw her about two months ago. Steve Templeman has been up on a friday night 2 or 3 times in the last 18 months that i know of. Phil Stein was involved with Equal Chance for a while and had a heart attack about 8 months ago i think, but is fully recovered now and appears now and again. Neil hasn't been seen for about 18 months AFAIK and think he spends a lot of time abroad. The Butters, Gino and Dougsy still turn up but not regulary for the tournies. Dont know the others.

Dougsy in particular is a top fella, give him my best next you see him please Celtic.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 03:14:30 AM »

Jesus how times change.

That's about it.

Dougsy in particular is a top fella, give him my best next you see him please Celtic.

Will do Keith.

Drain Alien
*** Drainy ***

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 08:33:26 AM »

For mr unimaginative, alex' mate is Adam Reynolds imo. Also chris: a) stop taking this so seriously and b) stop being a lazy ar$e.    8-)  

For mr camel, Ali cheeseypoker no longer plays live, only her own cheeseypoker homegames I think.
I don't think she's ever been to the new place, so has been a while!

Drainy

« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 08:52:24 AM by Drain Alien » Logged

Tighty - 8th September 2015 - Oh FFS Drainy is back !!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 588 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: