blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:19:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 499916 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: July 26, 2014, 08:21:32 PM »

Backing or laying Tango tonight?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 26, 2014, 08:22:35 PM »

laid t5 0-12 in grade cray 802
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 26, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »

just what boys?  Yet another jolly hoses up.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 26, 2014, 08:28:14 PM »

Probably means Maureen loses.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 26, 2014, 08:31:48 PM »

laid the 6 against it omm.  T4 looks a good thing here.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 26, 2014, 08:33:22 PM »

oioioi yet another fav hoses up.  T6 would have been a lot closer without the first bend nudge. 
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 26, 2014, 08:36:18 PM »

Oi oi, a shorty but evens was available so a smidge of value.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »

anyone done a 26 dog fav acca across both cards tonight on my advice?Huh??
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 26, 2014, 08:49:12 PM »

laid the jolly at 1.5  newc
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 26, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »

Had a look tonight and a couple of OOL prices with the 3 fat ladies, New 20:10 Casheen Maureen @ Evens, odds on everywhere else, can't see a reason why this will not be odds on at race time and struggling to find one to beat it. 22:18 Calzaghe Davy @ 6/5, odds on nearly everywhere else and should be come race time, haven't been able to look at the form but could probably lay it 2 mins before off for those that are that way inclined.

If Scott's about maybe he could throw a comment about them in.

Both come in at odds on, squeezed a little bit of value out of them.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 26, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »

awful night.  Give up posting half way.  Should have listened to myself earlier and knew Lawrence would get over half the jollies home on the night and virtually every one i laid.  wp omm ur two both won in style and you got the price on both as well.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 26, 2014, 11:04:26 PM »

awful night.  Give up posting half way.  Should have listened to myself earlier and knew Lawrence would get over half the jollies home on the night and virtually every one i laid.  wp omm ur two both won in style and you got the price on both as well.

Cheers, roll on Tues night.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 26, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »

Had a look tonight and a couple of OOL prices with the 3 fat ladies, New 20:10 Casheen Maureen @ Evens, odds on everywhere else, can't see a reason why this will not be odds on at race time and struggling to find one to beat it. 22:18 Calzaghe Davy @ 6/5, odds on nearly everywhere else and should be come race time, haven't been able to look at the form but could probably lay it 2 mins before off for those that are that way inclined.

Going to take you on with Mollys Reggie in the Davy race. Not a huge Calzaghe Dazy fan and think he might just get beat in the early dash here and, if so, Reggie can be fast enough to hold. Think I actually might have missed the best of the price but can sniff a bit of 3/1.

Ericks Gav is probably my only bet at Swindon in the 9:50. Would prefer it was over 480 but I guess the extra 29m could make it a better sweat if he leads like I imagine. Actually, I'm trying La May Par in the 8:50 @ 16s and I like the place part of trap 6 in the Produce final.

To summarise, no real decent bets for me tonight.

Nice win with Ericks Gav Scotty and at evens so plenty of value with the 9/4 I got. Another profitable night with the hounds.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 27, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »

Going to take you on with Mollys Reggie in the Davy race. Not a huge Calzaghe Dazy fan and think he might just get beat in the early dash here and, if so, Reggie can be fast enough to hold. Think I actually might have missed the best of the price but can sniff a bit of 3/1.

Ericks Gav is probably my only bet at Swindon in the 9:50. Would prefer it was over 480 but I guess the extra 29m could make it a better sweat if he leads like I imagine. Actually, I'm trying La May Par in the 8:50 @ 16s and I like the place part of trap 6 in the Produce final.

Nice win with Ericks Gav Scotty and at evens so plenty of value with the 9/4 I got. Another profitable night with the hounds.

Couldn't believe it when I was checking results and it went off at evens. Was 9/4 across the board when I put it up here.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 27, 2014, 11:11:31 AM »

Couldn't believe it when I was checking results and it went off at evens. Was 9/4 across the board when I put it up here.

Haha, look at you being modest that you eat that much value!!

Anyway I wasn't going to put anything up today as the prices were not right but a few more have priced up and as usual the early value is there, again these can probably be laid back come race time if needed for those that want.

Henlow 20:30 Benkaat Nero, Chrols at evens is a smidge of value, odds on everywhere else and will be come race time, 21:00 Reel Trickone 6/4, be nearer odds on at race time, backed this last week and no reason for it not to repeat the win. Airforce Dynamo 6/4 at 9:15, one and three come strong at the end but this is a weak OR and feel the selection will do the business nearer odds on come the race. Quite week OR's that I've wrote up so shouldn't take much to win them.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: