blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:00:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 500028 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: July 27, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

Had a look tonight and a couple of OOL prices with the 3 fat ladies, New 20:10 Casheen Maureen @ Evens, odds on everywhere else, can't see a reason why this will not be odds on at race time and struggling to find one to beat it. 22:18 Calzaghe Davy @ 6/5, odds on nearly everywhere else and should be come race time, haven't been able to look at the form but could probably lay it 2 mins before off for those that are that way inclined.

If Scott's about maybe he could throw a comment about them in.

Going to take you on with Mollys Reggie in the Davy race. Not a huge Calzaghe Dazy fan and think he might just get beat in the early dash here and, if so, Reggie can be fast enough to hold. Think I actually might have missed the best of the price but can sniff a bit of 3/1.

Ericks Gav is probably my only bet at Swindon in the 9:50. Would prefer it was over 480 but I guess the extra 29m could make it a better sweat if he leads like I imagine. Actually, I'm trying La May Par in the 8:50 @ 16s and I like the place part of trap 6 in the Produce final.

To summarise, no real decent bets for me tonight.

Nice win with Ericks Gav Scotty and at evens so plenty of value with the 9/4 I got. Another profitable night with the hounds.

Couldn't believe it when I was checking results and it went off at evens. Was 9/4 across the board when I put it up here.

Haha, look at you being modest that you eat that much value!!

Anyway I wasn't going to put anything up today as the prices were not right but a few more have priced up and as usual the early value is there, again these can probably be laid back come race time if needed for those that want.

Henlow 20:30 Benkaat Nero, Chrols at evens is a smidge of value, odds on everywhere else and will be come race time, 21:00 Reel Trickone 6/4, be nearer odds on at race time, backed this last week and no reason for it not to repeat the win. Airforce Dynamo 6/4 at 9:15, one and three come strong at the end but this is a weak OR and feel the selection will do the business nearer odds on come the race. Quite week OR's that I've wrote up so shouldn't take much to win them.

You going to let the fav layers win at all this weekend?  haha.  I will be carried out on a stretcher tonight if it's the same as yday!
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 27, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »

Can't see them losing Arbboy the races just looks so weak, no doubt you will back them this morning and lay them later on for a smidge of profit if you agree they are value right now.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 27, 2014, 11:22:05 AM »

Day off today off to dtd for day 2 of the GP in a minute.  Will be on the ipad later doing Henlow if i am still at dtd this evening but i am not a fan of Sunday bags so usually have sunday's off.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 27, 2014, 11:26:09 AM »

Omm loves a shortie
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 27, 2014, 12:49:06 PM »

Omm loves a shortie

Leave my height out of this!! I'm only trying to get my accounts closed by getting the best price all the time then I can give up all this malarkey. Shorty short in his short shorts.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 27, 2014, 07:36:14 PM »

Hope your still playing at DTD Arbboy, Henlow first three favs gone in. Through the card?
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 29, 2014, 12:52:51 PM »

Some views on tonight's Sky Sports card:

7:34 - I was so close to tipping up Express Master in this race at 8/1 - likely a big price on BF come race time which may lead to me going in if it's something crazy. Express Master has a big part to play in this race as I believe he is going to show up best early pace wise on the inside which will prevent Droopys Norris and Underground Paul the lead that they look like they require. Underground Paul was antepost fave for the Sussex and was in sparkling form prior to the competition but in his good run he was in races where he faced no competition for the lead early, and thus was able to lead without really showing immense early - at 7/4 he's short enough for me. Express Master should hold up those two favourites by leading but he doesn't look fit enough to make all and checked badly late in his Sussex race - my opinion is that the inside potential bunching behind Master will open the race up for Islas Scolari in trap 6 who will be finishing best of them all but can potentially turn handy in this race and should go well at the current 7/2 on offer. Might go off bigger if the standard money comes for faves on Sky night.

7:49 - I'm looking to the outside traps again in the sprint final. Southern Mesut is the sole unseeded greyhound but ran middle in the heats and with trap 2 empty, Wee Tiger Tots withdrawn it seems, he might get away with that again. I just think that he's beatable given trap 1 can't suit (despite his heat win) and whilst he might deny the two middle seeds, the wides can be competitive. T6 Cheers Tony looked good in beating WTT in the heats and at 6/1 his combination of speed and strength make him the pick - although Zenas Boy's clockings here make him a player too at 5/1. My sprint form is poor, so I'll be keeping stakes very small on this one.

8:19 - Millwards Teddy looks a good thing but not for me at 8/13. Might try a small bet on Droopys Beckett @ 10/1 or bigger.

8:49 - Silverview Rosay looks the one to be on - has a nice pitch from trap 1 to dominate this bitches final. Not going wild @ 2/1, although will go off shorter I imagine.

9:19 - Sussex final. I put up Forest Gavin pre-comp at 16s (iirc) and he looks to have a great chance to bink this. I imagine supporters of any of the finalists could make valid arguments for their selections but Forest Gavin should break better than he did in the heats and can steal a real decent lead and hold off stronger runners in Bubbly Gold and Exocet. The favourite, Exocet, is opposable at 6/4ish - hasn't came away twice from trap 6 at Hove and also recently was poor from 6 in the Select Stakes. Does have the best early and fastest heat time but with the draw doubts and quality of this field I'd want slightly bigger to get on board. I might top up my Forest Gavin bet slightly. Maybe.

Islas Scolari is probably the only one I'm confident properly tipping.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 29, 2014, 01:13:28 PM »

Thanks very much, Scott, great wrire ups.

Islas Scolari is probably the only one I'm confident properly tipping.

Hint taken, am on.

Just £20. Definitely £20.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 29, 2014, 01:22:44 PM »

Hope your still playing at DTD Arbboy, Henlow first three favs gone in. Through the card?

I did my nuts at dtd playing cash but felt happy about it as i would have done a lot more at henlow i think looking at the results.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 29, 2014, 05:38:09 PM »

7:34 - I was so close to tipping up Express Master in this race at 8/1 - likely a big price on BF come race time which may lead to me going in if it's something crazy. Express Master has a big part to play in this race as I believe he is going to show up best early pace wise on the inside which will prevent Droopys Norris and Underground Paul the lead that they look like they require. Underground Paul was antepost fave for the Sussex and was in sparkling form prior to the competition but in his good run he was in races where he faced no competition for the lead early, and thus was able to lead without really showing immense early - at 7/4 he's short enough for me. Express Master should hold up those two favourites by leading but he doesn't look fit enough to make all and checked badly late in his Sussex race - my opinion is that the inside potential bunching behind Master will open the race up for Islas Scolari in trap 6 who will be finishing best of them all but can potentially turn handy in this race and should go well at the current 7/2 on offer. Might go off bigger if the standard money comes for faves on Sky night.

Unexpectedly, EM and IS both been backed today - 13/2 and 10/3 best now
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55:46 PM »

gl tonight boys.  Can't believe to make way for the Hove cards BAGS have decided to shift Sheffield's all open race usual tuesday night meeting off in favour of Newcastle's graded/hcap garbage.  What a joke by the planners.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 29, 2014, 07:44:53 PM »

Great write up as usual Scotty, can't believe I am not watching tonight, had an attack of pancreatitis and I'm back in hospital. Anyway will not let it stop me from betting,

What's the best way of using this offer Arbboy:

Money back as a free bet if your dog finish 2nd by a length or less on all sky dog races tonight, max £25 with sponsors.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 29, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »

Watching on a terrible stream, looks like Scolari went lame.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 29, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »

Great write up as usual Scotty, can't believe I am not watching tonight, had an attack of pancreatitis and I'm back in hospital. Anyway will not let it stop me from betting,

What's the best way of using this offer Arbboy:

Money back as a free bet if your dog finish 2nd by a length or less on all sky dog races tonight, max £25 with sponsors.

GWS mate

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 29, 2014, 08:07:13 PM »

Watching on a terrible stream, looks like Scolari went lame.

was beat when went lame.  Was never catching the leader.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: