blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:35:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272629 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Looking for 2 horses to grind 45 mans.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2 horses to grind 45 mans.  (Read 39084 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

I am looking for a couple of people to stake for 45mans on stars (will consider full tilt but would prefer stars). These games are some of the most easy games online to turn a good profit imo.

The Stake

The stakee will be given 100 buyins for the $6.50 45 man turbos on stars so $650 total. The deal will be originally on a 50/50 split of any profits and any profit will be chopped at the end of every calendar month (though we will probs go to the end of Jan to start off with as this is unlikely to get off the ground till mid month). If the stakee does not make any profit in that period, they will go into makeup and will be expected to grind back the loss.

Any fpps accrued during this time I am happy for the stakee to keep.

I will consider staking for $12's if a candidate has a particularly strong record.

What you will get from me?

Apart from my money obv, I am happy to give any advice and review hand histories for the stakee. Most regulars on here will be aware that I grind these games currently, I have made close to 20k playing them in my first 5.5k games and have one of the best roi's of any player playing these games over a decent sample.

I might even listen to your bad beat stories, if you are making both of us a nice profit.

What I want from you?

The biggest single thing is trustworthiness, if there is any doubt in my mind that you are not on the level I will not be staking you. So in your proposal if there is anything that I should know, it is best to be up front about it.

A willingness to learn and improve your game, I am looking for people who are eager to improve and in turn make lots of money.

Ability to put in volume, these games are about volume once you have got the basics down.

A solid past record, obviously I am after winning poker players. I will look at all proposals, so if you are break even or a slight loser I will still consider you.

Proposal

If you are interested please pm a proposal outlining why you feel you would be a good stakee. I am a bit of a nit about bad proposals so will definitely value someone who puts time and effort into theirs.

In the proposal if you could include links to sharkscope, opr or hem/pt databases.

If you are not known to me (ie someone with less that 500 posts on blonde) a reference or 2 from someone in the poker community who is known would be very advantageous.

A rough estimate of how much volume you can expect to put in on a monthly basis, how many tables you play, have you used sngwiz or tracking software before.

Why you want to be staked and anything else you think would be useful.

Ok any questions just fire away on here, I will keep this open for about a week and will reply to everyone who pm's me a proposal.

amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

Good luck with this Longy Smiley

I'll be looking to start something like this, but at the mo, I don't have the time to commit.

Hope you get 2 damn good horses.

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »

Nice idea mate, hope you get a nice stable together GL with this
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

i would be very interested in this oppurtunity i dont use sharkscope tbh but asked a friend to have a look at mine and as he is a subsciber although it shows a - in profit he said it actually shows + profit in nlhe...the - is the losses at plo...i could play anyday of the week and at any time as i  dont work...i do not use pokersoftware but would invest in it if givin the oppurtunity to play for u...any questions just ask   

thanks jason

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

i would be very interested in this oppurtunity i dont use sharkscope tbh but asked a friend to have a look at mine and as he is a subsciber although it shows a - in profit he said it actually shows + profit in nlhe...the - is the losses at plo...i could play anyday of the week and at any time as i  dont work...i do not use pokersoftware but would invest in it if givin the oppurtunity to play for u...any questions just ask   

thanks jason

[ ]  This is exactly the kind of proposal Longy is looking for.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »

****restraining myself from making world's most obvious joke****

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 01:45:19 PM »

PM sent.

Just me
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 01:54:07 PM »

thanks jason

thanks jason

The two people above would be ideal candidates imo.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »

ahaha just seen this after my last post gatso, assuming same thing obv

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

ahaha just seen this after my last post gatso, assuming same thing obv

yeah but tbf you did it a lot better than I would have so I'm glad I restrained myself

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 02:01:14 PM »

i would be very interested in this oppurtunity i dont use sharkscope tbh but asked a friend to have a look at mine and as he is a subsciber although it shows a - in profit he said it actually shows + profit in nlhe...the - is the losses at plo...i could play anyday of the week and at any time as i  dont work...i do not use pokersoftware but would invest in it if givin the oppurtunity to play for u...any questions just ask  

thanks jason

I will reply by pm, though suffice it to say I am looking for something a bit more structured and detailed than this.

PM sent.

Got it Paul, will reply later on by pm.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:09:38 PM by Longy » Logged
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

Good luck with this Longy, hope it works out well.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

Girgys the man for the job that guy knows how to grind!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

Pick me, my mate says I'm good and I always make the last 16 in my pub league, I don't bother with sharkscope because all that ICM bollocks is rigged, but I have read nearly all the Deans strategy articles and watch Sky Poker every day, I am quite high volume, I played 16 sngs already this week, also I know James Atkin.

Just ask Fergus or the Kellster for my references, if you send me £50 I promise I can double it.

Lets gogogo!!!
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »

Lol@dave I also hear your good mates with AdamG
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: