blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:34:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Button doesnt move whats the ruling?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Button doesnt move whats the ruling?  (Read 4570 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »

thought this was going to be an F1 thread, and button was staying at brawn/mercedes. nvm

think I'm with cf's original opinion on this one and not the bopkinator as he's always wrong about stuff as is robert of the rules, move the button 2 spots for next hand.

if it was a roe tourny it's obv we'd have to keep the rounds the same length so would automatically move it 2 spots, should be the same even for a single game. also if someone's sitting out a one round penalty they shouldn't be out an extra hand because 2 players didn't notice they were paying twice

Yeah you long haired girls stick together!

Wheres PoonJoe when you need him!?

[ ] original, witty, and clever

Blue text
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

thought this was going to be an F1 thread, and button was staying at brawn/mercedes. nvm

think I'm with cf's original opinion on this one and not the bopkinator as he's always wrong about stuff as is robert of the rules, move the button 2 spots for next hand.

if it was a roe tourny it's obv we'd have to keep the rounds the same length so would automatically move it 2 spots, should be the same even for a single game. also if someone's sitting out a one round penalty they shouldn't be out an extra hand because 2 players didn't notice they were paying twice

[ X ] original, witty, and clever

FYP

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »

[  ] original, witty, and clever

FYP

FYFYP

Blue text
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »

[ X ] original, witty, and clever

FYP

FYFYP
FYFYFYP

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 01:43:53 PM »

To be fair I didnt put a lot of effort into it as you may have noticed

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »

It wasn't big, and it wasn't clever. 

But it made me LOL

Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 02:34:22 PM »

It wasn't big, and it wasn't clever. 

But it made me LOL

Cheesy

Cf made you LOL?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 02:51:50 PM »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »

that's def a whinge george

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »

that's def a whinge george

+1

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Sweeney

"I am utterly and abjectly pissed off"

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

Action has taken place so error is condoned and you just carry on as is...

"We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner yet, so unless you want a kickin'..."
marcin123

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

Yep action taken place already... This happened to a friend of mine in the £100 at blackpool a few months back... He had just posted the BB at 2000/4000-400 and after the hand all the 100's were being raced off... The dealer didn't move the button on therefore he posted BB at 3000/6000-500 but action had already taken place before anyone on the table(or off the table ME) realised... *sigh*...
poonjoe

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »

After two folds the hand has to be played out but button moves twice next deal. Seat 4 has paid two big blinds already he doesn't pay small blind next hand.

"Every time the action is on you, its your opportunity to make the perfect play"- Phil Galfond
poonjoe

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 04:28:50 AM »

Oops just bin chewed out for giving wrong ruling - the hand does play but button moves one seat as normal next hand. Players have responsibility to make sure they are posting correct blinds, seat 5 won't miss his big blind next hand.

"Every time the action is on you, its your opportunity to make the perfect play"- Phil Galfond
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: