blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140658 times)
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: December 07, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

Classic all this... Lol...

Satellite King
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 07, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

£1,060.00 for a t-shirt seems expensive

I have 9 off these !!

Never been worn,  I'll do a deal job lot 10% discount £8586  (will this make me good rolled enough to play the Monte Carlo?)

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 07, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

£1,060.00 for a t-shirt seems expensive
You can get some nice Jimmy Choos with that

Just me
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »

LOL Mr. Hopkin!

Can just picture him doing this in the dryist, slow pitched voice at the table....bit like the 'hand only wins at showdown with a slowroll' session we had at dtd on a tuesday night when u lot came straight from the airoirt after Ireland! hahaha

The Stuart guys got some ribbing on here for a few reasons, and i also hate all the screaming and cheering when players hit a miracle card, but to be fair to him he took both hands at the final where he got unlucky well and didnt make any fuss. Don't know if this was because he was aware of the critisism on Blonde or not!?

Saw a guy bink quads on the river to outdraw a set (same tourney) and he was straight round the table to shake the other guy's hands - no drama, just felt for the player and how sick he must feel.
Very classy guy IMO.

Doesnt count as Simon knew it was coming as he runs better than me. He was actually still fave when he was loosing with set over set on the flop..

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: December 07, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »

pmsl at langford. One comp i saw him in a bluesq shirt on day 1, day 2 (he was railing) in a party jacket, and then later he had a shirt with loads of EPT badges on. Why on earth anyone would wear a company's shirt if they are not sponsored by that company is beyond me.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 07, 2009, 01:34:11 PM »

pmsl at langford. One comp i saw him in a bluesq shirt on day 1, day 2 (he was railing) in a party jacket, and then later he had a shirt with loads of EPT badges on. Why on earth anyone would wear a company's shirt if they are not sponsored by that company is beyond me.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Makes me lol so hard.
Unless your sponsored you look like a tit if you have one poker/betting logo on you!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Irishimi

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 07, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »

WP Alex, nice work

gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 07, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »

I slept on it - still feel the same!
In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have got these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

Why shouldn't you were them just because your not sponsored by them???
I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:31:09 PM by gladiator2007 » Logged
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 07, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

I slept on it - still feel the same!
In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have gor these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

Why shouldn't you were them just because your not sponsored by them???
I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,

I think blue square boxers would be the exception really, as long as they were blue and rigidly square.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 07, 2009, 02:42:07 PM »

loooooooooool
I was on the phone at 9am this morning ordering all my gear, fulltilt are doing me a matching bag and shoes set, you no 1 ov them money pouch's all the big boys have these days.
Partypoker - a big hat for a big head, pokerstars - the latest jacket, mansion - socks, Bluesquare said they would send me 1 ov everything as i was such a nice person for wearing there shirt esp as im not sponsored by them lmfaooooooooooooooo
Hewstonjr

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 07, 2009, 02:49:00 PM »

hahahahah pmsl, damn right stu , why is it so funny to wear a t-shirt with a poker sites name on it?Huh?? is it a crime all of a sudden , ive seen a whole lot of people wearing blu square hats, whats the difference?Huh??
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 07, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »

Why on earth anyone would wear a company's shirt if they are not sponsored by that company is beyond me.

i wear blonde shirts as i want to help it survive

maybe it would have a better chance if i stopped wearing them

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 07, 2009, 03:32:47 PM »

I can't help but think people wearing poker companys gear are just saying "look at me! i'm a pro! i'm wearing a pokerstars tshirt!". And then I laugh out loud seemingly for no reason.

Blue text
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 07, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »

loooooooooool
I was on the phone at 9am this morning ordering all my gear, fulltilt are doing me a matching bag and shoes set, you no 1 ov them money pouch's all the big boys have these days.
Partypoker - a big hat for a big head, pokerstars - the latest jacket, mansion - socks, Bluesquare said they would send me 1 ov everything as i was such a nice person for wearing there shirt esp as im not sponsored by them lmfaooooooooooooooo

You mean a bum bag! A full tilt bum bag would be the shnutz

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 07, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »

loooooooooool

You mean a bum bag! A full tilt bum bag would be the shnutz

If you get it direct from America I believe it will be called a fanny pouch as opposed to bum bag.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: