blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:12:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140646 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 08, 2009, 09:41:59 AM »

i dno what happened at the FT to make everyone so rattled. but reading through this post, the rubs are com and obv working.
so here are mine. gladiator, its really tilting that u write 'ov' instead of the usual 'of'.  secondly, do something about ur fashion sense man. ask ur mum to buy u some more cloths? put it on ur christmas list? maybe employ a personal stylist with all them monies u won in the last 2yrs?  i can point u in the right direction of a nice run-good cardigan if u want?  x

To make a letter a caiptal there is a button to the left hand hand of the keyboard called shoft.  If you press that and then press the letter it becomes a capital.  You usually use them at the start of a sentence.

I can't find the shoft key Blatch. Help pls bud

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 08, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »

I think these two last posts are spot on.

Stuart, everything on here is a bit of banter. I think most of us have shared a table with you at some point.

Theres no real in group and out group, some of us get on some of us dont. Your original post wasnt going to make many friends and you were gonna get some ribbing.

Not many of us really care, its a game of cards, some people do stuff others wont, like you I do like to retaliate sometimes if I think someone is out of order.

At the end of the day theres a lot worse things to worry about. GL in the Monte Carlo, if your wearing your BlueSQ shirt i might give you a dig, but ill also buy you a drink cus its all in fun.

Good post - I'll echo this. I just like winding people up - not usually meant with malice.

I'll get that drink Stu buys and pretend it's from me. See you at Monte Carlo.

@GreekStein on twitter.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 08, 2009, 09:44:13 AM »

i dno what happened at the FT to make everyone so rattled. but reading through this post, the rubs are com and obv working.
so here are mine. gladiator, its really tilting that u write 'ov' instead of the usual 'of'.  secondly, do something about ur fashion sense man. ask ur mum to buy u some more cloths? put it on ur christmas list? maybe employ a personal stylist with all them monies u won in the last 2yrs?  i can point u in the right direction of a nice run-good cardigan if u want?  x

To make a letter a caiptal there is a button to the left hand hand of the keyboard called shoft.  If you press that and then press the letter it becomes a capital.  You usually use them at the start of a sentence.

I noticed this and just assumed it was some type of level 5 thinking by blatch that went over my head,think you've been wooshed again cos
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 08, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »

I noticed this and just assumed it was some type of level 5 thinking by blatch that went over my head,think you've been wooshed again cos

Cos doesnt understand English humour
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 08, 2009, 09:55:31 AM »

Cos doesnt understand English humour

Norrr listen I caught you ok but Monda thought your mistake was intentional.

Got a text from Mason on saturday....saying 'Grease you c*** I just got moved in on cos of you'.

Think it was you Blatch.

Wiii in your eye Cardigolden bollocks!

@GreekStein on twitter.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 08, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »

not read anything on this thread past the last page (was trying to see if a friend finalled) and don't want to stoke any fires, but I've only just realised that Stuart is not a dealer from the GUKPT, as I had wrongly assumed from the profile/facebook pic Sad

KARL!

Behave.

It took 2 days to get everyone to stop digging then you Post the ultimate rub!

Hope you & yours are well, man.

As Manager of the Hit & Run-Good Squad, have you organised a formal nipping methodology, & if so, how do I apply?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 08, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »

so here are mine. gladiator, its really tilting that u write 'ov' instead of the usual 'of'.  secondly, do something about ur fashion sense man. ask ur mum to buy u some more cloths? put it on ur christmas list? maybe employ a personal stylist with all them monies u won in the last 2yrs?  i can point u in the right direction of a nice run-good cardigan if u want?  x
Nothing happened at the ft, it was what happened before hand! I made a school boy error, a little bit of excitement kicked in    Whats so tilting that i write ov instead of ''of'' stop talking bollocs or should i say balls lol!
Also i need to do nothing about my fashion sence, i might have to when i start looking like you     Can i have the details OV the cardigan please  Wink
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:21:20 PM by gladiator2007 » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 08, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »

Nothing happened at the ft, it was what happened before hand! I made a school boy error, a little bit of excitement kicked in     Whats so tilting that i write ov instead of ''of'' stop talking bollocs or should i say balls lol!
Also i need to do nothing about my fashion sence, i might have to when i start looking like you     Can i have the details OV the cardigan please  Wink

You want details of his "cloths" - or even his "clothes"....... ?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:34:06 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 08, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

Nothing happened at the ft, it was what happened before hand! I made a school boy error, a little bit of excitement kicked in     Whats so tilting that i write ov instead of ''of'' stop talking bollocs or should i say balls lol!

You know its bad when old man Teeeekers gets involved

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 08, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

You know its bad when old man Teeeekers gets involved

Standard diversionary tactics Stu, designed to dampen down fires.

Weather a lot better today, too, eh?

gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: December 08, 2009, 01:46:30 PM »

LooooooooooooooooL

And he says my English is bad  
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 08, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »

LooooooooooooooooL

And he says my English is bad  

STOP DIGGING! Wink

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 08, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »

Tikay/Stuart L - you guys ever played together?

@GreekStein on twitter.

gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 08, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »

I never intended to!
But as i RESPWECT (lol more bad winglish) you so much Tikay i will do such that.

We can all chat more about this at the monte carlo, 
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 08, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »

Tikay/Stuart L - you guys ever played together?
A few times yes. Tikay is an outstanding player, love that mans game Smiley
Our last meeting was at Walsall if i remember on the ft of the £300 where you played the best short stack i have ever seen played
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: