blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:46:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  World Darts
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Darts  (Read 64368 times)
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: December 30, 2009, 09:32:07 AM »

As well as the Wizard has been playing this week the raging bull should not be outsider in tomorrows encounter.

2.22 on Betfair is massive on Jenks.

Huge price, only problem is Jenkins double let him down if he misses the first couple. He's like Anderson at times.

big big price tho

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2009, 10:54:04 AM »

pretty sure i just saw flushy wave very happily on tv.

Cheesy getting paiiiiiid

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »

Some fantastic games today. I thought Webster was a little short against Shephard but then I remembered how bad that Shep v Part game was the other day.

I expected to be with Whitlock v Jenkins but agree with Brent, its such a tough match to call that taking the outsider makes sense. Stompe should beat Dudbridge but I alway have him marked down as someone to take when a decent price and one to avoid at short prices.

I think Baxter will beat Lloyd but not that excited by around 2 on there.Wade and Barney should win, i like Painter a lot but think Barney should be a little shorter than the 2/5 so maybe a double on Baxter and Barney paying just over evens might be the best play. Its a pity as I am soooo looking forward to the darts today but nothing really struck me as a bet except a small dble on the 2 above.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

darts again demps??
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

Some fantastic games today. I thought Webster was a little short against Shephard but then I remembered how bad that Shep v Part game was the other day.

I expected to be with Whitlock v Jenkins but agree with Brent, its such a tough match to call that taking the outsider makes sense. Stompe should beat Dudbridge but I alway have him marked down as someone to take when a decent price and one to avoid at short prices.

I think Baxter will beat Lloyd but not that excited by around 2 on there.Wade and Barney should win, i like Painter a lot but think Barney should be a little shorter than the 2/5 so maybe a double on Baxter and Barney paying just over evens might be the best play. Its a pity as I am soooo looking forward to the darts today but nothing really struck me as a bet except a small dble on the 2 above.

agree 100% with the stompe thing. I wouldnt be rushing to bet the 4/6. Id prefer to back lloyd at 7/4 than baxter. Think barney price of 4/9 is really really generous.
Ive had a decent punt on jenkins, so we'll see how that goes.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 30, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

agree 100% with the stompe thing. I wouldnt be rushing to bet the 4/6. Id prefer to back lloyd at 7/4 than baxter. Think barney price of 4/9 is really really generous.
Ive had a decent punt on jenkins, so we'll see how that goes.

gl mate

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

Ive laid a little Webster in the end at 1.29, just feels a little short to me.

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2009, 11:42:28 AM »

Wednesday Bet:

1/ Terry Jenkins    @ 1/1
2/ Ronnie Baxter    @ 4/9
3/ Raymond Barneveld    @ 2/5
4/ Arsenal    @ 8/15

All to win

Pays 5.2/1

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2009, 01:24:39 PM »

As much as i dont like Shepherd i have backed him +1.5 sets @ 2.78
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

Webster's started off well!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 30, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »

Simon Whitlock  34/1 to win the PDC  
 Simon Whitlock to win w/o Taylor   6.4/1

£10 each

gogogogogogogogo  Whitlock

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2009, 01:39:20 PM »

Shepherd playing okay, but Webster is on fire!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2009, 01:43:22 PM »

come on the bull
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 30, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »

As much as i dont like Shepherd i have backed him +1.5 sets @ 2.78

Have traded out for a small win on Webster and big loss on Sherpherd, but can only see this going one way
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 30, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »

Glad I found this thread...sitting at work attempting to trade on a few of these.

This guy Webster is playing out of his skin! I laid at the start, but not even bothering to lay more with him at 1.04 atm.

I'm with Brent- backing Jenkins despite how well Whitlock played the other day. Looks def to be a close match, and with darts markets as they are i'd feel pretty unlucky not to come out with a profit from this one.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: